He can help with pressure.
Xxx

They don't do the strip test here.
Which is a bags!!
I asked her and she was like no we don't use them
But some hospitals do.
No explaining why or anything.

They did a swab but when I asked if it would show if waters or not
She said we just do the swab to check.for infection.
Um I'm kinda tempted to ask do they hve anyway of getting me an answer.
But anyway.
They r only doing their job I suppose.

I'm just afraid if it is waters
I'll get infection like I did with Simon

Aw man.
Dr just around .
They think it might be pee!!!
I'm gonna be so red faced if it is
But least bub is safe then.
She said they do speculum again
And send me for a proper scan.
She sais might be safer to treat me as if its fluid anyway.
But see what tests show.
Hve to wait an hour r two to do the speculum.
Cos I've been up and they want me in bed.
Ground swallow me up :)
Am I gonna be peeing myself for a month!!

But better than bub arriving too early.
Smelly me!!
Sorry for all the posts
I'm bored and embarrassed and am not telling too many real life people the whole story!!!

I'm not sure should I ask for steroids?
Just in case.

How u doin Maryanne??
Xx

Don't be embarrassed, lilesmom! It is so important to be careful with something like potentially losing waters. You have to keep yourself and little miss safe.

Maryanne, I'm so pleased to hear that Henry is finally head down! Hope that he'll be ready to make his entrance into the world for you soon and that maybe the sweep will have helped to progress things. Sorry to hear about the liver situation though, that's no fun at all!

Lucasmum, glad you had a lovely time away. A little break sounds like just what you needed even if it involved a lot of walking! Don't worry, I have no plans to go to hospital just yet, certainly not until my little monkey is ready to make his grand entrance! :haha:

That's mad they don't do the test. Cause then you will never get a clear answer. Hopefully a proper scan will give you answers. Don't feel embarrassed if it is pee though. It wasn't worth risking it. It's always better to be safe than sorry. Plus I leak pee all the time, it's had me worried on more than one occasion. If it were me as they can't say 100% if it were water id want steroids just in case.

I'm ok. Frustrated but ok.

I'm a pee leaker as well and to be honest if I didn't know I was I would swear it was waters it's only because it happens pregnant or not that I know :blush:

Maryanne can't believe they won't induce you that's just crazy I could understand if you weren't nearly 38 weeks and Henry wasn't cooked or was really teeny tiny or something don't blame you for refusing to see the consultant again unless necessary :flower:

As for my movements this mornings now they feel like they did when she was transverse but they felt like that when they told me she was breech I don't see anyone (which suits me) for another week so I guess I'll just have to second guess till then :shrug:

It's hard to figure out by movements alone. Especially as the babies get bigger. I gave up trying. I thought henry was still transverse because all his movements were at the side, but no, head down and fully engaged. Little git kept me waiting long enough though. Hopefully your little lady doesn't keep you waiting so long and turns soon. These babies are giving us trouble! It seems that only lynannes little one is behaving himself lol. The other 3 of us are clearly having little delinquents lol.

Oh don't say that! You'll have jinxed it and when I go back for my appointment next week he'll be in entirely the wrong position! :rofl: I really hope he does continue to behave. It would be rubbish if he changed now! Bet you he is in a great position and all ready for coming but is too comfy and stays until he's long overdue! That would just be my luck!

I don't stand a chance at a nice good placid baby who does the right thing at the right time, not if her brother is anything to go by at least :haha:

Haha I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully our little ones start to follow your little mans example.

My children seem to get worse every pregnancy. I thought Aurora was bad but he's hands down beaten her. If I ever do go for number four (which I doubt after this) he or she will literally be a devil child :rofl:

I agree Maryanne.
Lynanne u hve the best behaved baby xxx
Hope he is like that when put too for u

Thanks for making me feel better ladies.
Like my friend said if all the nurses and Drs cant tell if its pee or fluid
Then its not that weird I can't tell.

Scan went great
She is measuring 8 days ahead.
Fluid levels fine too.
She said could still hve leaked
But hve enough there for bub to be safe.

Not yet
Still waiting on urine sample to come back
In case its uti.
Haven't seen Dr since either.
They r gone to labour ward.
Yest nurses seem to think if scan grand
I be going home
But todays nurses looked doubtful.
Hope Dr kicks me out though :)

How u getting on?
Anymore pains or anything? Xx
U going home or staying put?
Xx

Hopefully you will find out soon.

I'm still going to discharge myself once I've had my scan. I dont see the point of being here. Meds have been changed, they aren't going to induce me so I may as well be at home. Midwives actually agree with me too. They can't believe I'm not being induced. Having a few odd pains and a lot of blood since the sweep but that's normal apparently.

I bet you my little guy is an absolute monster when he gets here and you'll all have well behaved ones. That would just be my luck!

Lilesmom, that's great to hear that she's doing well and your levels are fine. Such a relief. Hopefully she'll stay put for a few more weeks.

Maryanne, I can't believe that they aren't going to induce you with all that is going on. It seems a bit silly not to!

I'm honestly so fed up I could cry :( it's just the fact the consultant kept on and on about early induction and a section. Wrote a letter to my midwife saying I wasn't putting the interests of my child first as I refused early intervention to give him time to turn. Yet now there's issues she won't do anything. This hospital isn't helping, just being here is making my anxiety unbearable. I will feel better when I get home.

Would they monitor ur bloods and henry and stuff while in?
But I see what your saying that u be happier at home
If they aren't going to do anything.
Its odd they wont induce at this stage when ur liver is playing up
I totally understand being annoyed.
Xxx
Ur plenty far along enough that henry be perfect.

I'm being let home.
Even without urine sample back.
She said get my gp to check it on Tues if its not back before I leave
Waiting on senior midwife to sign me out
And take out drip

After my sweep with Simon that's all I had too
Died down after 2 days
I wasn't 2cm though

Thanks lynanne
When is ur next appointment now?
U get your nursery all sorted ? Xx

I'm honestly so fed up I could cry :( it's just the fact the consultant kept on and on about early induction and a section. Wrote a letter to my midwife saying I wasn't putting the interests of my child first as I refused early intervention to give him time to turn. Yet now there's issues she won't do anything. This hospital isn't helping, just being here is making my anxiety unbearable. I will feel better when I get home.

Posted at same time.
Huge hugs hon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"