November Rainbows 2016

To be fair apart from breech she hasn't been to bad in pregnancy at this stage with Lucas I knew all the midwives on delivery and had countless hospital stays it's just the after bit I fear for :rofl:

Glad it's probably just pee and hopefully you will be home soon lilesmom :flower:

Thanks hon.
I'm home
Soo tired.
Little man nearly home
And oh just got in his car and drove off somewhere
Without saying anything
I guess I'm straight back on duty am.i then
Ass!!

So I bought the paint and have sanded the window sill ready to paint tomorrow wanted to get it done today but OH is a dick and insisted on coming shopping with me and I had to wait for him to sort himself out then he just stropped round the shops sulking :dohh: now I've run out of time as I've to do dinner and we need to be across to London later as Lucas has his second round of trials :baby:

Glad your home lilesmom, hope your managing to get some rest!

I'm ok. Still here. Scan showed baby has low fluid and is still a bit large so waiting to see a new doctor now to discuss options to change consultant. Just exhausted and want to go home.

Hope trials go well hon. Xx
Best of luck.

My fluid was a little low on yest scan.
They gave me drip fluid yest
It was back up to 11 today
Could they do that for u? Xxx

I'm getting more convinced I did leak fluid last time and this
Last time Dr said there was a tiny pocket of fluid trapped below bubs head
She could hve pushed a little out.
Both times my fluid index was 8.
Then rest , a day and fluid
And stopped leaking
Then its back up to 11.
But main thing is she is perfect and ahead on growth.
And we r home :)

Lynanne how u doin xx

Forgot to say she is over 6 pound already.
She is gonna be a big un :)

I'm on a drip now. Have to stay in till Monday :( then another sweep. They can't induce unless it's a total emergency until they have changed my consultant which will take till Wednesday. She's said no and they can't go against her. Hoping the second sweep will work though. I'm having contractions now but I'm still 2cm so don't think yesterday's one did anything.

Are you enjoying being back home?

Wow over 6lb already something not quite right here I'm the diabetic and was promised a giant sized baby yet here she is a week behind and in the normal if not lower end of normal weight range and your babies are going to be lovely and chunky and fit their baby gros :haha: that said my last growth scan is next Friday and she may be a big un by now

Fingers crossed Henry makes his appearance soon :flower:

Cramps pains and tightening across my bump (which is bloody ginormous today) all evening but nothing that is really a contraction I don't think :wacko: just got back from the trials so I'm about to take some paracetamol and head to bed I'm really not ready for her to come until at least this time next week :haha:

Don't feel to bad today all cramps and so on gone think she was just reminding me she will be on her way soon :wacko:

How is everyone else today?

Not to bad thanks. Just want to be home now. Still only have to wait till Monday for next sweep. Watch Henry be born on Halloween now :rofl:

Glad your feeling better!

Hugs Maryanne
Stupid old consultant xx
Off enjoying their weekend and sticking u there

Xxx
Hope things kick off for u xx

Lucas mom glad ur ok now xxx
I thought I was done
But when they said in hosp that she might hve to come now
I panicked.
Made me realise I'm not done yet :)
We could do with another week or two.

Looking forward to ur growth scan xx

Little missy legs r 13 days ahead
Oh said we will hve a leggy stunner :)

Leaking totally stopped thank god.
Don't think it was pee.
Cos if it was weak muscles like they said
It wouldn't suddenly stop.

I'm 1 cm and <50% effaced according to my notes.
Her head is at start of my pelvis bones again
I'm half hoping I go before section
She seems to be eager to get out that exit.
In comparison to Simon anyway :)

Hi Lynanne. Xx

Hope ye all hve good weekends.

Maryanne hope urs doesn't suck too badly. Xxx

Glad your ok lilesmom. And glad the leaking has stopped. Hopefully your little lady will stay in for you now. My dd was the same, in such a rush to get out. My boys are clearly lazy.

Thanks hon.
How u doin xx
Hope ur ok.
I slept 12 hrs last night and 2 hrs there.
Didn't get much in hosp
Hope ur getting some
Hugs xxx

Boys are defo lazy Lucas would still be there I reckon :haha:

Window sill is painted have been well am out getting the last few bits for the hospital bag steriliser and cot mobile still can't get the sheets as I haven't got the cot together yet so don't know if I have the right sized mattress.

I did a very growed up person thing today and joined Costco :haha: but now I really have to stop spending money I fear our bank manager will come knocking on the door soon to chop up our cards :blush:

Don't say boys are lazy! I don't want to be waiting around for ages for this one to turn up!! :haha: To be fair, my niece was born at 41+6 after being induced so you can't get much lazier than that!! Hoping my little boy will be a bit quicker to get out into the world to say the least!

Yea I'm ok. Looking forward to Monday and hoping it works. Also be glad to get home now. I'm thinking I might not get home before baby arrives though. Blood pressure is high but they don't realise it's this bloody place stressing me out. I'm not good with being away from home and the kids having to go home every night us breaking me :(

Glad to hear your resting lilesmom :)

What's Costco lucusmum? When will your here about Lucus trials now?

Hope all is well Lynanne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->