November Rainbows 2016

Your very busy Lucas mom
Got loads done.
Well done.
Got last few bits for my own hosp bag
Yest made me realise I should really hve it packed :)

Lynanne I'm afraid Simon showed no sign of budging either
But ur little guy has been super good so far so might continue that
And come at a reasonable time xx

Maryanne hosp sucks
But its for the best cause xxx
Hope henry arrives soon
And ye both escape fast xxx

It's a cash and carry basically my mum used to be a member and I would go with her but I liked it for nappies and wipes that sort of thing :flower:

I think about 2 weeks again we should hear it's a large but this time they will loose 20-30 kids so I'm not exp citing him to make it.

I pretty much have all I need for my bag I think apart from toiletries mainly because I have just thought as I typed lol so going to get it packed in the next few days along with the other 67 billion jobs I have to do this week :wacko:

I didn't know what cost co was either.
Good idea though.
:)

Haven't packed yet either
I hve the contents I think
But no bag to put them in :)

We are all so close I can't believe it, doesn't seem more than a few weeks back we were waiting on early scans to see if we even had viable pregnancies yet here we are all impatient to meet our little ladies and men :cloud9:

:sleep: for me early training and another trip into London for a game tomorrow thsnk the lord I never have to go when you have to pay the congestion charge I would be even poorer than I already am :haha: it's bad enough I have to pay to go over the Dartford crossing, which I will do now while I'm thinking about it i forgot last time and ended up with a £35 penalty charge fine :dohh:

Yeah it came on fast enough after.
Bar a few slow pa t ches
Got a lie in this morn
Oh took Simon up for brekkie
And out and about
Was lovely.
Had a shower and brekkie on my own too
Cos they weren't back yet
Was fab
Going to toy fair later
Them a Halloween thing in a castle near us.
Should be nice.

Hope u get the game no hassle hon xx

Maryanne hope u and henry r doing well xx

Enjoy ur weekend Lynanne xx

That sounds great lucusmum. Wish we had one by us. Good luck with the game.

Your lie in sounds lovely! You deserve a rest!

Yea I'm ok. Just tired, and moody. Hate being in hospital. Normally this time of year we would be carving pumpkins and decorations the house. Instead I'm stuck here. I cannot tell you how much I hate hospitals.

How are we all tonight officially worn out but all the painting is complete ready to rearrange tomorrow sounds fun :wacko:

Still getting random cramping on and off don't think it's anything more than my body preparing.

Found out last night OH's brother has TB don't think I've anything to worry about as we only saw him once this pregnancy about 4 months ago and for no more than an hour or so Ive also been told I'm immune to TB due to living with some who contracted it years ago and being treated way back then I also thought they tested for it but I'm not 100% sure of that will check on Friday :shrug:

Hope it all turns out ok for ye with the tb
Hope he recovers fast too xxx

We r good.
Went to a kiddie Halloween thing in a,castle
It was crap :)
But nice to be out as family.
Had a bit of walking
Which turned into bad pelvic pressure and pain for me.
I cant walk properly at all anymore.
Sucky!!!
Still half thinking she I gonna come in next week r two
But she prob wont
And will just torment me till my section :)

Fx it's nothing you need to worry about lucusmum! Good luck with the rearranging!

Hope you had fun lilesmom! Hope all is good with your little man too.

Hey girls, how are we all doing? Hope everyone had a nice weekend and that you're doing well, Maryanne!

Is anyone else struggling to believe that tomorrow is the 1st of November and the month that we will be meeting our babies? I mean, I hope I'll meet my wee man in November there's the teeniest chance if I go overdue and get induced that he could be 1st of December but I hope he won't keep me waiting that long!

Yesterday we got started on our Christmas shopping. It was pretty minimal but at least we have made a little indent! I've got some ideas for people too which is always a bonus. Wandering around town probably wasn't the wisest idea at 37w4d! My pelvis, back and hips ended up feeling very achy. I don't know how I'm going to walk this baby out like I had hoped if a wander around the shops leaves me feeling that stiff and sore!

Wee man was having a full on party last night, contorting my bump into all sort of weird and freaky shapes! I don't know how much I'll actually miss this bump. Obviously, I'll miss feeling him move and the really special, close bond it gives us literally being connected but I am so ready to have my own body back to myself at the same time. It's a strange one!

I'm ok Lynanne, thank you for asking. Second sweep around 3. Bit nervous but also be relieved to get it over with now. I can't stand being in this hospital anymore. Hope you and your little man are doing well.

I was just thinking about missing my bump earlier. It's weird cause at the moment I feel desperate to get this baby out. But I know after a few weeks I will miss it. At the moment though my hips are too sore to think about missing it lol.

That's great you are getting started on xmas. I started a little while back too. Henry is sorted and aurora is half done. Gotta get my big boys birthday done too. Can't believe he's going to be 11!!

I'm so done with being preg.
My hips r bloody killing me.
I'm honestly really struggling to mind Simon now he is on midterm
Lifting him is killing me.
Feeling pretty sorry for myself at the mo.
I'm not going to miss my bump at all
I'm struggling to walk at the mo
The only thing I'm consoling myself with is that i never have to be preg again
Sorry if that sounds terrible.
But its true!!!

I got some more Xmas bits today too
Would love to finish it.
But don't hve the dosh to do so :)

Maryanne hope sweep doesn't hurt too much hon
My one with Simon didn't hurt
But didn't work.
Ive heard people say if they hurt they r more likely to work.
Might be a small consolation xxx

Good luck with the sweep

Lynanne I know how you feel about walking about it's killing me just to do short distances now I think my body is protesting after all last weeks walking :haha:

Took Lucas into town today there is a new cafe opened up that does "freak shakes" basically milkshakes full of cream sweets donuts and generally sugar :wacko: so treated him to the Halloween one it looked vile but he loved it regretting it now though he is bouncing of all the walls :dohh:

I'm about to head into my bedroom under the pretence of sorting the wardrobe but I may have a sneaky nap :haha:

I'm done with being pregnant I won't miss the bump I'm sick of getting stuck in car parks or toilets cubicles don't seem as big these days :cloud9: I also won't miss the movement I know that sounds awful but weather it's just me or not but it makes me feel really sick a bit like motion sickness :shrug: I have no idea if this is normal or not!

I think that the movement thing is quite normal, Lucasmum. I like it up and to a certain point and then sometimes it makes me feel a little bit sick. I like having the special little bond with him though.

Hope that second sweep is doing something, Maryanne! I know I won't miss the bump in bed, that's for sure. Just turning over in the night can make it feel achy now as if I wasn't having enough trouble with my hips and pelvis!

lilesmom, this is only my first and we both hope to at least have a second although I can't imagine putting myself through all this for another nine months. Maybe give me a couple of years and I'll feel differently though!

I made this today with the intention of making it my Facebook profile picture. Does it seem cheeky?

I really don't want people to spoil our special announcement for when the little monkey turns up. It happened to my sister with her in-laws when my niece was born and she was quite upset about it as all her Aussie family and friends found out through them and not her and my BIL. I don't want people to think that they can't share the good news but only once we have done so ourselves. I don't want older relatives to get carried away and excited and blabbing!

At DH's cousin's wedding there was a bit of friction after we were told not to share photos on social media until after the wedding which was fine but when SIL shared photos the day after cousin's new wife kicked off at her. She was really rude and horrible when SIL just wanted to to share photos of a family wedding and thought it was okay to do so by that point. :dohh: I don't want people to think I'm doing something similar.

So is the picture okay? Yay or nay?

Attachments

• New baby.jpg
    New baby.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 4
Perfectly accacetable OH's sister kept sharing the one from kicks count which is basically saying the same thing but not personal I will be sharing it soon as well I would be furious if people did it to me :flower:

On a side note how much junk do you store in your wardrobe is it embarrassing I've just cleared 5 bin bags full of rubbish :blush:

I don't think I can do this again with 2 kiddos
But I might go crazy in a few years and decide I can
Hope not though in a way :)
If Simon and the next kid could walk
It mightn't be as bad
Its the lifting that's getting to me.

I think your pic is fine hon.
Not rude at all
Its fair enough u want to let people know yourself xx

I do a clear out every now and then Lucas mom
And usually hve more yo get rid of
Even if last one wasn't too long ago :)

Maryanne hope ur quiet cos ur having henry xxx

Unfortunately no baby yet :( still haven't had the sweep. They have promised I will have tonight but I just have to wait. I just want this to be over!

Lynanne no there's nothing wrong with your picture at all. We had Auroras birth announced on Facebook by Dh's sister who we no longer speak too. It ruined it for us and was very upsetting. We aren't big sharers on Facebook and we won't allow anyone bar us to put up pictures of our children, I just personally don't like everyone knowing all about our private lives. I shall be posting a similar picture.

Hope the rearranging is going ok lucusmum. I'm such a neat freak, I always have tons to get rid of. And I'm with you on the movements. As sweet as they are sometimes, sometimes they hurt and make me feel quite sick.

Lifting your little man must be so tough for you lilesmom. I'm struggling with Aurora so can't imagine how tough it is for you. We have a stair lift in our house for Zack and I use that now as I can't carry her up the stairs anymore with the bump. I don't know how you cope. Super mum!

Sweep done. Don't expect any announcements any time soon though, I'm still only 2cm. Looks like it's going to be an induction. Unless this miraculously works which I doubt. This little boy is a stubborn one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->