November Rainbows 2016

Happy due date lynanne :happydance:

No not excited realised I still have a ton to do thought I could get some done tonight but nooooooo bloody child has been asked to train with the older age up so tonight's out, tomorrow I only have the morning as it's his cross country run then his training in the evening and Friday it's his birthday so I get the morning but have a hospital appointment smack bang in the middle of the day I need a few extra days :haha:

I did treat my self to a shiny new kitchen bin today for the simple reason mine needs a good wash in and out and it's to cold to be messing about outside with it I told OH it was broken so he would pay for one :haha:

Yeah, it's +12 here, lilesmom, which feels like an absolute lifetime away today even though I know that it isn't. I wish he would get a move on. I'm getting jealous that people who were due after me already have their babies :haha:

Maryanne, I have my midwife appointment tomorrow morning at 11:15 that I was told I could have a sweep at. I hope that will get things moving although I would much rather it started today and I didn't have to go to my appointment!

I just spent the best part of an hour hoovering the living room carpet, trying my best (and still failing) to get rid of all the dog fur. I'm talking on my hands and knees using the little nozzle. And what was the first thing the dog did once I put the hoover away? That's right, she rolled all over the carpet :dohh: why on earth do I bother?? We had ordered a new pet fur specific hoover a couple of weeks ago but it never showed so we cancelled the order, got our refund and we've yet to buy another. Really must do that for when baby arrives. I can't be spending ages hoovering (or not hoovering at all- yuck) when I have the little man to look after.

Wow sounds like a busy few days for you! Hopefully it means they will pass quickly for you!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you Lynanne that something happens for you today. I have to laugh though as my dog always does the exact thing! Drives me insane. He rolls all over the place though. Stupid mutt.

It is made worse because she was bathed last week and is getting her winter coat so there's tonnes of fur everywhere! Plus she is like 90% white :dohh: She's lucky I love her so much or she'd be out the window!! :haha:

Lucasmum, Sounds like you are going to be busy over the next few days. I bet they fly in!!

I know what you mean about hoovering no soon have I done it needs doing again but I do love my new Hoover though it made me feel a bit ill first time I used it and the amount of dust and dirt that came up you don't see was horrifying you think your old one isn't to bad till you see that :wacko:

Sorry for being so quiet ladies. Wifi was down in the hospital. Disappointed to see there's no friends for Henry yet!!

Happy due date Lynanne!! Aren't you having a sweep tomorrow? That could get things moving for you, if not at least you know there's not long left!

Are you getting excited now lucusmum? Only a few days left now!

Did you get you blood results yet lilesmom?

No.
She never rang for last weeks ones.
And the ones she takes in her office take a bit
Because she has to hve them couriered to the hosp to be done
Still itchy on and off but its mild enough
So shouldn't be too bad
Or might not even be liver.
Thanks x

Silly WiFi
Hope it doesn't go on u again xxx

All wooden floors here so no hoover. :)
And pets aren't inside since Simon was born
But we hve no proper driveway
So I'm plagued with leaves and dirt

Hope you get results soon lilesmom! Hopefully if there was anything wrong with last weeks ones they would have phoned you. Well that's how it works here when they don't lose the blood samples. Yea our most local hospital really is that rubbish.

Just found out we should be home Monday!!! I'm so excited!!!

Wow that's brilliant news :happydance: awwwvi bet Zack and Aurora will be glad to have you home and DH of course :cloud9:

Ours are supposed to get in touch if something wrong A no newsbis good news kinda policy but you always need to chase it just in case :wacko:

That's fab u be home soon hon xxx

Its same here
No news is good news
But they can forget to check too
Has happened before and I wasn't itchy then
But prob last weeks ones were ok
So hoping cant hve gone up too much in a week
If at all.
Xx

Wish I could sleep properly
I sleep for half hour then snap awake
V annoying
I hve to stay in bed with squish
So cant even go watch telly or something doh

I'm sorry for being so moany
But ..
Oooooooowwweeeee
It hurts.
If my hips r anything to go by I must hve enough relaxin for 20 pregnant ladies!!!!!

I didn't wear my bump support yest and today
Cos I feel like she moves less when I wear it
Same happened with Simon at the end
But man it hurts!!

Before going to bed about 11:30 I went to the bathroom and noticed pink discharge (mucus plug I think) when I wiped. I've noticed when awake that I've had period like cramping sort of in waves - I was determined to get at least some sleep if this was going to be it! Could this be the start? I don't know! Despite knowing a bloody show is normal and feeling little man move since it all started, seeing anything pink makes me go into full on worry mode that something is wrong! Now I need to see about getting more sleep/how things progress and see whether or not I need call the midwife assessment line or just hold off until my midwife appointment later today. Ahhh, I feel so confused and unprepared!

Hope its the start for u hon xxx
If ur pains aren't regular and strong and timeable
U should be grand to wait till midwife app
But if ur worried ring ur hosp for advice hon
It's what they r there for.
Hope its the start xxx

I've no pink
But had more plug
And hve constant af crampy too
That gets worse in places
But not proper sore
It feels like it could turn into something
But equally could dissipate
Id love if it did.
Id really love to go today myself!!
Prob not a chance.
But cross yr fingers for me

U hve way more chance lynanne
After ur due date and all xxx
And pink xxx

I managed some more sleep overnight and since I've gotten up I think my cramps are even more irregular! I noticed some watery pink discharge again this morning and so I've phoned the maternity assessment and I'm waiting on a midwife to call me back. I figured that's what they are here for, even just some reassurance from a medical professional that it is all normal. I'll ask them if I should go to my appointment too.

Exciting stuff hope this is it for you :happydance:

I slept I actually managed sleep now I feel really nauseous like I wanna throw up I can't win:wacko:

Went to bed about midnight OH made me as I was in terrible pain and he thought something may happen I thought I may have overdid the spicy chicken :blush: but either way I was having pretty irregular contractions or BH's :shrug: but I went out like a light woke for a wee then again at 0630 it's heaven :happydance: still have horrible crampy pain in my bump though :shrug:

Eeeeek im so excited for you Lynanne! Defo sounds like the start of things. Praying things get started properly for you soon and this early stage doesn't drag on too long. Just think you could be meeting your baby boy soon!

Hope your both feeling better now lilesmom and lucusmum. sounds like your both having a rough time atm.

Id still keep my appointment Lynanne.
But obvs see what they say to u
Id find it reassuring to be checked xx
Hope its early labour xxx

Still crampy here too
Its never still been there in the morn
Usually I get it at night and gone by morn
But its not very strong either so will hve to see if it progresses
Or stops.
Fingers crossed for progress .
Id love it :)
A normal birth would be amazing.
Its picking up slightly in patches
But only slightly

How ye doin Maryanne xx

Lucas mom u still sore xxx

How are things lynanne

Still sore here started getting everything out the big cupboard as the car seat was buried at the back and OH is twat and won't help because wait for it he thinks he may have pulled a muscle!!! Doing what farting!! Asshole

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->