Hope ur in labour xxx

Pain gone here.
Just left with upset tummy still
Might hve been that all along maybe
Doh

Lucas mom take it easy
Try hve some rest before bub arrives
Xx

Dragging stuff about seems to have got rid of any lingering pains aww well I'll wait till nearly bedtime when they come back again :haha:

Get to stand in a wet mucky field this afternoon yay me :wacko: while Lucas does his cross country race, though he looks a little like (a lot like) a three legged dog on stilts he can actually go quite quick when he wants to and doesn't get distracted :haha:

Put the pram together today as well makes it all the more real :happydance:

Mine came back
But I just throw up a little after lunch
Maybe it is a bug
They aren't very sore but are e.
Maybe I should time them and see if pattern
Its prob just cause tummy is ill
Its prob annoying my body :)

The weather here is awful
Really heavy rain showers and cold
Hope its better stand in a field weather where u are :)

Hope all is well Lynanne?

Lilesmom how are the pains now? How's your little man today?

Good luck to Lucus lucusmum. What Pram did you buy lucusmum?

I don't think they r strong enough to be anything real

He is good thanks hon
Gone off to playschool
Should be home soon

How y doin?
Hows henry.
And ur family xxx
Not long now ye be home xxx

It's quite bright out so may not be to bad :wacko:

We got the Quinny Buzz 4 it's second hand, but only paid £90 for it with everything and it's dog included so a real bargain and I won't be cross with myself the first time I scuff it :haha:

I think the frame will live in the car it's quite heavy to drag up and down stairs and I walk out past the car if I go to the shops so not a big issue.

Taking my car in tomorrow to be cleaned in and out, hasn't been done since June :blush: its sheer filth the guys I go to are really good they only charge £12 but I always feel so guilty, I only go about 3 times a year and it's a cess pit for them every time, each time I come out I make a promise to go back in a month and never do :blush:

What side are you having the baby seat on? Lucas has always been behind the passenger so I can see him driving, he's old enough for me not to keep an eye on any more so thinking about telling him he has to budge over but I think it wouldn't be long before I abandon him on the roadside he has a terrible habit of swinging his feet into the back of the chair, how OH hasn't killed him is beyond me :haha: OH doesn't drive so he dosent get a say, a bit like the radio drivers choice :haha:

Simon sits in the front with me cos of fits and reflux
So hoping bub fits behind him on passenger side.
But his special seat goes back a bit
So might not fit.
But hope it will.
My car doesn't get cleaned very often either really
Other priorities :)

Pains gone
Feck them getting my hopes up

We are good lilesmom. Excited about being home now. Henry is coming on so well now. Back to birth weight and feeding like a champ. I know I'm biased but he's just the most perfect little boy.

That is a bargain lucusmum. I've never tried a Quinny but they look lovely.

Glad your little man is better lilesmom. So if you went into labour now would you try naturally?

Sorry was quiet cos I've spent the afternoon at my parents house.

So i went into the maternity assessment this morning as they wanted to make sure it wasn't my waters. Got monitored and checked over, confirmed it was just bloody show and discharge. I had a sweep while i was there so I've been having cramps on and off since then and as i was only 1cm dilated i was sent home. Not much happening still. I've had some cramps here and there this afternoon, I've felt him punching my cervix plenty and in the last 15 minutes I've started to get back pain.

So no real news here yet but hopefully he wont keep me waiting too much longer now.

That's fab henry is doing so well xx
Hurray
Delighted for ye xxx
So long as things progressed fast enough I would try labour
My own Dr reckoned be safe to try
But be very fast to section if lack of progression
That's why I was hoping it was starting
But realistically I could easily go on like this till Mon week
No hassle :)
Cos the pains were mild
And stopy starty

Aw hugs lynanne
Was hoping things had taken off
Sounds like ur on the way alright though
Albeit slower than u might like
Glad u got checked out though xx

93rd he came 9fecking3rd :growlmad: I got soaked to the skin even my undies were wet to stand out and watch him come 93rd :wacko: of course it didn't stay bright and dry there was rain hail and galeforce winds! Last time he did it he came 10th so I was expecting some where round there :haha: at the end his teacher looked at me and said he can go home rather than waiting around I think he may have been a bit terrified by the manic look in my eyes by this point :rofl:

Awwww I was hoping you were away having your. Away lynanne never mind me he won't be long now :flower:

I'm sorry Lynanne, still it doesn't mean labour isn't close. 1cm on your first baby means things are getting started. Hopefully won't be too long now.

Thank you :) in honestly so happy how he's progressing. Can't quite believe it. Will be weird taking him home.

Awww Im sorry lucusmum, that doesn't sound fun :(

I just read through my maternity notes. I thought my labour was 45 mins, it was actually 31 mins! Henry was obviously keen to get into the world lol.

Oh no Lucas mom
Out of how many?
I always came last or second last in school races :)
Was not a fan of sports day

That is fast Maryanne
He decided to jump out in the end :)
U had a lot of hard work done ahead

I think I may have finally defrosted though I'm sat in the ice rink at least my clothes are dry! There was about 130 altogether so not completely awful, I always came last as well :rofl:

Ah that's ok then :)
Respectable enough place :)
I only had 8 in my class
But without fail I would be last or second last
Haha
Would def be last in my current condition :)

Contractions are about 7/8 minutes apart now. Uncomfortable but surviving!

Still at home - well at my parents' house. Hoping things will keep going and I'll get to hold my little boy fairly soon. I'm coping okay so far with the contractions, doing better than I thought I would at least.

Good luck here's hoping he will be here tomorrow he will share a birthday with Lucas if he does :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->