November Rainbows 2016

That's what we are doing lilesmom. I can't wait till I'm 14 weeks so need that reassurance. Lucky though that the scans are a bit cheaper here. £80 is a lot. The clinic we go to even offers a 5 minute appointment for £30 where they just check for a heartbeat and nothing else. It's a good option for quick reassurance.

Wow id love that.
That's all I want.
Just to see things r ok.
Xx
Is it sat urs is now?
Hope alls,well for u xxx

My Doppler wont be here till next wed.
Doh.
But I'm better off.
I'll be over 9.5 weeks then
So great chance it might pick it up.
:)

That's good timing lilesmom. Lear it stops you using it too soon. Mine is packed away again and not coming out till I'm past 16 weeks.

I've never known anything like it I hate that surgery so much really hope it shuts down :haha:

I'm temepted to go to the EPU in Southend thats where we lived with the previous losses and they said go back anytime OH thinks I'm crazy :blush:

He wont spend out he is a what will be will be kinda guy no frigging help to me though, I need to call the docs again but dont have time today I'm crazy busy all week which isnt a bad thing it gives me no time to think

I'm used to using one with my ds.
So hoping ill find it easy enough.
Once u find it once , its easy enough then.
But if placenta is in front u wont hear it till much later
But judging by my scan I don't think it is :)

Could u go back to ur old place ?
Is that epu far from u?
If it was me, I think I would xx

If they will see you then I'd be tempted. Epu units vary so much by area. Can you not ring them and see what they say? I'm lucky that my DH doesnt mind me having private scans. He's a nightmare with money, he'd waste it all on crisps and football stickers if I didn't take charge. So he can't say anything over me spending money on a scan.

See your making me want to try my doppler again now lilesmom. I'm 11 Weeks tomorrow. Must stay strong and leave it packed away lol

I got reffered just spoke to the doctors secretary and she told me she did it herself yesterday so just got to wait for a call eeeepp very excited now lol

If your not confident with it and it would worry u more Maryanne
Id leave it packed away.
Ur scan will be better for reassurance than any Doppler xx

Hurray hope ur epu call u fast.
Ours usually fit u in within a few days.
Hope ur place is fast too.
Xx

I got reffered just spoke to the doctors secretary and she told me she did it herself yesterday so just got to wait for a call eeeepp very excited now lol

Really pleased for you. Hopefully they won't keep you waiting long :)

Unsubscribed by accident
So posting to get it back :)
Xxx

Kls glad ur doing good.
Hurray Friday is only around the corner for u xx

I'm in Ireland but I don't think Drs here hve hand held dopplers.
I've never seen one in any hosp or Drs.
Think ye r a bit ahead of us.
Id love one for at home though :)

DH and I checked online last night. They are at least $1000 and the companies will only sell to medical professionals. Probably for the better...we'd never get anything done.

Yeah I looked um up ages ago.
Think they were a,few grand at the time :)
So def a no :)
Nice dream though
Hee hee

Missed a call from epu today could have kicked myself called back they could see me tomorrow but it's to late to get my work covered and with the bank holiday weekend they can't see me till weds now at 0920 if only I hadn't missed that call I could have got it sorted whilst the office was open so annoyed with myself right now

Ah no.
Feck it .
Hugs
Least u hve scan soon now.
But I know it sucks u could hve had tomorrow
But least ur not still waiting for referral xxx

Would your work not let you? I know when I was a manager we legally could not say no to any antenatal appointments. It's agaisnt the law to deny a pregnant woman care. Sucks you have to wait but I am pleased you finally have an appointment.

They probably would have but I need to be back in the office for 1545 and the only appointment was 1515 if I wasn't Oncall this weekend it wouldn't have mattered about being back and I'm to nice and don't like letting people down

At least you know you have appointment coming up now I guess rather than the stress and worry of trying to get one. Hope the time passes quickly for you.

My scan is saturday, I'm starting to get nervous.

It should go quick, I'm working all day tomorrow on call all weekend and then really busy working mon and tues so dont have time to dwell :flower:

I hope everything goes well for you saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->