November Rainbows 2016

My coordiantor told me this morning it would have been a lot easier for her to cover my shift this afternoon than the ones on Weds :haha:

Got my date through today for my 12 week which is the 18th May I'm already in the hospital at lunch time for my sons appointment now I need the morning off as well, think I may just take a holiday day :flower:

How are we all feeling this morning

Can u ring and get eve one now?
Doh
Xx

I got my next scan date too.
25 th may.
Not too bad.
:)

That's rubbish lucusmum :( yey on the date for the dating scan though! Glad you both have dates. Did you need to phone after lilesmom? Mines on the 12th may.

I'm ok, just nervous for tomorrow. Went to the zoo with the kids today which was nice but ive noticed how tired im getting so quickly. And hungry. I'm hungry all the time but there's nothing I want to eat. It's driving me mad!

No I said I give them till post today
And it arrived today :)
Sweet :)
Best of luck tomorrow hon.
Totally understand the nerves
Hugs xx
I wake up starving but get full fast first half the day
Second half the day I'm sicky unless I eat lots.
I'm putting up weight way too fast.
Doh.
But it sucks feeling sick.
Trying to make healthier choices now.
But all I want is carbs sometimes .

Thanks ladies! Means a lot. Will update after the scan tomorrow xx

Good luck for tomorrow, Maryanne. Will be thinking of you.

My little squiggle :) spent the whole scan wriggling around. Got moved. ahead by a few days too, so my due date for now till my dating scan is 13th November. Moving closer to my sons birthday now. Only three days after his!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1
Cuteness.
Really glad it went well xxx
Lovely pic x

Thank you ladies! I was so so sure something was going to be wrong. Still can't believe it. Think it's finally starting to sink in that we might get another take home baby :)

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

Dis any of you suffer with carpol tunnel in your last pregnancy?

I suffered really bad on the last trimester all day and night I had no feeling hardly I lived in wrist splints and had a non slip baby cup for my drinks lol I had completely wiped this horror from mind it only came flooding back when I googled pins and needles in hands as I'm waking every morning with it

Oh no ouchie
Hope its not coming back
I get pins and needles,
But think its to do with blood flow being diverted to bub and womb.
Could just be temp circulation thing
While ur body's adjusting.
Hope so x

Oh no, hopefully it's not that. I had it in my sons pregnancy, was awful. I was ok in my other pregnancies though. I do get pins and needles in my hands a lot but it doesn't feel the same so although it's annoying im not worried. Hope it stops for you soon!

I'm soo impatient for my Doppler!!!
I wanna get excited about being preg
But everytime I do
Thoughts of it not working out creep in
If I could just listen to it
I could start to believe it maybe .
Felt awfull today
But had two hr snooze and felt more normal after that
Thank god it was the weekend and OH could mind squish.
How ye doin xx

Glad your feeling better for the rest, we spent 4 hours with Lucas in the park not sure who was more exhausted him or me and I mainly sat down watching :haha:

Was a lovely day warm and sunny we needed the fresh air been stuck indoors to much lately its also rare for us to have a completely free Sunday, we usually have training and matches going on Lucas plays ice hockey and our weekends are consumed by it so was nice to get out and be normal, even if he did run into loads of his team mates :flower:

Wasn't quite so nice here
But did get out for a,walk with squish alright :)
OH hates walks, finds them boring.
I go for one ot two everyday :)
I'm lucky squish loves them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back