November Rainbows 2016

I forgot to say Maryanne bub is super low still too.
Like just above ur vj :)
More than tummy.
Plus they move.
When I used to listen to Simon he used to squiggle away from it :)
But if it worries u , ur much better off put it away for a few weeks xxx

Kls glad ur doing good.
Hurray Friday is only around the corner for u xx

I'm in Ireland but I don't think Drs here hve hand held dopplers.
I've never seen one in any hosp or Drs.
Think ye r a bit ahead of us.
Id love one for at home though :)

We had a lovely day today.
Stayed outside all day.
Had a bbq in the eve.
I love it when its finally sunny :)

Yay Lilesmom! Its a beautiful picture!

Maryanne, try not to worry (yeah right), but maybe if you try again in a couple weeks you'll have better luck. I'm so scared to even buy one bc I don't want to worry.

Lucasmom, I'm sorry your doctor is being so difficult. Is it possible for you to switch to someone else? I know it's all a bit different there from the US, so I'm not sure about that. If it is possible, maybe you should of you will continue to see this doctor for your pregnancy. DH and I had a bad experience with our original OB after the second loss and switched to a different doctor in the practice. We absolutely love him, so there are good ones out there. Good luck getting a scan. Maybe ask if they're willing to at least do a handheld ultra sound?

She wasnt my regular doctor so hopefully wont see her again, I'm thinking of changing practice anyway as all the doctors are leaving and its a bit uncertain if they will remain open anyway (i'm a doctor jinx 3 years living in this area and this is the 3rd practice to close on me :blush: )

I will mainly been seen by the diabetic team at the hospital as I'm high risk and all the nurses there have so far been really lovely :flower:

I see the midwife Tues I'm hoping she is nicer and has more time for me.

Not sure if I will buy a dopplar this time round had one for my son and it took till at least 16 weeks to hear anything but loved it when I could but me being me ordered it before the test had even dried so when it arrived and I couldnt find anything I went into full blown panic mode :haha:

Thanks lilesmom. We had a lovely day too! Weather was amazing here in Wales, first time for everything I guess.

Anyone else showing yet? I'm surprised by how big my bump is getting so early on!

I'm not exactly showing but I'm losing the ability to hold in my tummy.
So looks like I am.
Between that and bloat,people notice me early :)
Feels a little hard where bub is now too.
I started showing really early with simes too.
I'm even buying bigger pants today
Not sure if maternity just yet
Or just loose ones :)
Loose ones would do for a bit

But then id hopefully hve to buy mat ones anyway.
So....
Might just go straight to mat :)
Nervous to buy just in case though.
But feeling a little safer.
I'm rambling again :)
Xx

Haha I always ramble on too, don't worry. I'm Wondering with me if it's because I haven't long had a baby. Think my belly is still loose. No need to get out the maternity clothes though as I hadn't stopped wearing them from the last pregnancy haha!

Just noticed your update lucusmum, hopefully the midwife will be a little nicer.

Good luck to everyone with appointments this week. Looking forward to updates :)

Defiantly lots of bloat going on here nothing that can be defined as a bump yet more like I ate to many pies :haha:

I think a lot of it is bloat but I am calling it my little bump. It's nicer than admitting it's a little bit of podge! :haha: I can't really suck it in properly any more so bump it is. I can't believe that I'm 10 weeks tomorrow by lmp but my little baby should be measuring over 10 weeks now. It feels great but I am still very much just trying to take it a day at a time. Anyone else still scared to get their hopes up?

My hopes r edging up.
Cautiously :)
If alls still measuring good and looking good at next scan.
They will go up even more.
But yeah def still cautious.
Reining myself in a bit just I case.
Hope everyone here has sticky bub and healthy preg xxx

We've passed the time of our mmc but I still feel like I can't let myself believe that this is really going to happen yet. Maybe once we get our next scan I will as that will be almost thirteen weeks and into second tri. I've never made it that far!

With all of my losses I would hve had bad scans and poor growth and light proper blood by now.
This one is s far so good.
Same as my son ( apart from the very slight coloured discharge which has stopped)
So I've lots of reason to be hopefull.
But its hard to get too excited cos I know that's the way ur bubble can get burst.
I think its normal we still hve nerves hon xxx
I'm thinking dating scan will reduce mine by another lot.
The 8 week scan being good reduced mine hugely.
Xxx

Oh yea, I won't relax till I'm past the date I lost tabitha. Then I know I will calm down a little. I hate being afraid every time I go the loo. Every twinge freaks me out. How DH puts up with me I don't know.

Fingers crossed we all get our take home babies.

I have had some twinges lately that freak me out plus my sickness is calming down a little and it is so unnerving! I know its common at this point for the sickness to lessen but it doesn't scare me any less. Every time I go to the toilet and don't see blood is q relief but at the same time I didn't have that with my mmc. I've been positive all day so I think I'm just balancing it out by worrying now!

I have days where I'm calm ish and days where im in full on panic mode. More calm days would be nice. The worrying is exhausting. I'm looking forward to being able to feel baby move as that's always something that relaxes me once I feel it. I felt dd at 13 weeks so I'm hoping it will be early again. She was a very very active baby though.

How is everyone doing today? Who's got appointments this week? We have a scan saturday. Getting nervous now :/

Good hon thanks.
Feeling a little too good.
But I really shouldn't complain.
I prob be sick again tomorrow.
Feel like tummy is stretching again this eve
So hope alls well :)
I don't know when my next appointment is.
Waiting on a letter to tell me :)

Best of luck sat xxx

can we swap? I feel like death tonight lol. Remember the romantic meal with hubby? That's now me throwing up non stop and him holding back my hair lol. Glad your feeling good though!

You have any ideas what you might be having this time? I'm getting boy vibes this time for me. I don't mind either way though.

Hope your feeling better maryanne :flower:

I'm whacked after two weeks at work sitting on my arse and finishing at 1600, I'm now back on the road doing the visits started at 0730 didnt get a break till 1500, then back out till 2130 but I couldnt do it had to get someone to cover my last hour :nope:

I have the midwife tomorrow, still dont know how I'm feeling, my boobs are so painful and are still growing they kinda hang out the bottom and sides of my bra but I refuse to buy any new ones yet :haha: I've defo got bloat going on I can hardly zip my tunic up :blush: and constipation :blush: really hope I get sent to epu tomorrow unless she is the doctors evil sister lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->