November Rainbows 2016

I have my OB physical tomorrow :) at 10:45
i was informed i will also be getting an ultrasound as they don't use a Doppler until 12 weeks :)
i am 11+5 tomorrow :) i am slowly starting to become more optimistic that everything is going to be just fine with this sweet little bub<3

Good luck lucusmum. I hope this appointment goes better for you! Midwives are normally a lot nicer than doctors.

Hope your appointment goes well ninjakitty.

Looking forward to both of your updates!

Aw hugs to u both.
Hope ur feeling better Maryanne xxx
Least u know he isn't cross if he is there with u xxx
Hope ur feeling better x

Lucas mom.
God that's a long day!!
Id be wrecked if I wasn't preg
Let alone now.

Just got a text to say delivery arriving within an hour.
I don't know if its my Doppler or my face cleanser :)
Hope its the cleanser.
Id prefer Doppler as late as poss :)
But part of me getting excited thinking might be it!!

Just saw ur post now ninja kitty.
Hurray for us.
Hope alls well xx

Sorry it was only my face cleanser and toner :)
I was a bit disappointed.
I was holding my pee and all
In case it was my Doppler.
Silly me.
I'm better off if its slow :)

I started taking fybogel soluble fiber
I feel a good deal better on it.
But id love some reassurance now I don't feel as crappy.
I'm sad!!
Should be glad I only feel slightly queasy.
My ms started really really early this time
So I'm hoping that's why its easing early too.
This preg feels like its still ok
But different to Simon.
Thinking girl
But I'm always wrong
And id be delighted either way :)

But my boobs actuallly feel like they r growing today again. :)

Awwww that sucks. When will your doppler come now then?

I wonder if our predictions will be right. Will you be finding out lilesmom?

Its due to be delivered between today and Fri I think. :

Yup ill def find out.
Id find out now if I could
Hee hee

I was hoping for the monitor as well :haha:

Just back from my booking in appointment, went as well as could be expected, she cant refer me for the early scan and is convinced the doctor hasnt bothered :dohh: But I have to speak with the secretary to find out if I have and of course "I'm sorry the doctor secretary isnt at her desk right now please call back" I did try and make another docs appointment but they are so short on doctors the earliest they could give me was 2 weeks time by the time I have waited it will be pretty much time for the 12 week scan anyway :wacko:

She did say the diabetic team may want me in early and will add onto the referral notes that I want a scan asap, trying to convince OH now that paying for a private scan will be a good idea but he is having none of it, then again he isnt one to part with his pennies easily

I'm so sorry the appointment didn't go well Lucusmum. Getting a referral to the epu here too is a nightmare. A few years back if you had three or more losses you automatically qualified for an early scan. Now unless there is more than one episode of bleeding in the current pregnancy then you don't get scanned. And first you have to have betas and a doctor check you over to make sure you aren't lying about bleeding. They even make you bring the pads in to prove you are bleeding! It's ridiculous. We have had a few as im spotting non stop but we also pay for private scans too. We paid £60 for the one we are having saturday but I'm the week they are only £45. If say that's your best option at the moment. I know its spending money but if your not hanving any luck with the epu and it gives you reassurance then surely your oh will think it's worth it?

I think it's ridiculous how much you've been messed around, Lucasmum. It makes me realise how "lucky" I am that I will always qualify for an early scan. As I had an ectopic last April, my left tube removed and I am now at a higher risk of another in the future I can self refer to the EPU for a scan at six weeks. I think I'm also really lucky in the way that the midwife I have had at the EPU all through my MMC and this pregnancy is super nice. She is happy to have me in for reassurance scans every ten day to two weeks if I need it hence why I've had three scans already. My next scan is the "real" on at almost 13 weeks which will be the first time I'm not in the EPU but I've been told if I'm worried at all between now and then, even if it's as simple as my symptoms have lessened and left me scared, I have just to call and they'll give me another appointment.

I understand that EPUs can be really busy and they don't want people exploiting their service but it seems nuts that you haven't been able to get a referral/appointment after having losses!

Can u ring the epu direct
We can as long as preg is Dr confirmed
And we hve been to epu for prev loss.
Xxx

Still waiting on my "12" week scan date.
Can be anywhere up to 14.
But I was hoping for earlier.
but no news yet.
I got two hospital app letters today.
But not my scan.
I was all excited cos I thought it was it finally
Gonna give it till end of week
And then ring to make sure referral is gone in!!

Sorry billion posts.
But I hve lots more energy today.
I know I shouldn't complain
But its very early to start feeling a bit better!!

Mines not till I'm 14 weeks. I was 14+6 with my dd before I had my dating scan with her. Out hospital is a shambles though as you probably guessed by my earlier post about our epu. I didn't get a letter so I rang and they chased it up. Good job I did or I would have still been waiting. It's a good plan to ring if you dont hear from them. Hopefully you wont have to wait to long for your scan.

My "12" week scan is on the 13th of May which by lmp means I should be 12+4 but baby has been measuring ahead so perhaps closer to 13 weeks. When we call the central booking office for our booking in appointment with the midwife we are also given our date for the scan. So I've known since about seven weeks and it felt ages away! Still does!

Thanks. Xx
Yeah I suppose it cone round faster bu knowing later.
I'm just afraid if I let it too late,
I wont get one till 14 weeks.
I'll give um till Fri.
I think I possibly got forgotten
At my 6.5 week scan she said she would send it in
But then cos I was back at 8 weeks again,
Maybe she left it till then.
But at 8 week one they just assumed it was done
Hopefully it be here by then.
14 is late isn't it
Feels like ages away.
12 is bad enough :)