November Rainbows 2016

Awwwww lynanne congrats sorry it wasn't the birth you wanted but yay to little Connor being here can't wait for piccies :hugs:

Still nothing much going on here still leaking waters no pain relief yet as they were talking about sending me to labour ward but the contractions have slowed right down again!

They completely stopped :wacko:

On delivery ward though they are about to start the drip also have a clip thingy on her head as she wasn't playing on the monitor properly :wacko:

Oooh shouldn't be long now!!! Hopefully the drip will do the trick and get missy moving.

Hope its soon for u now hon xx
Get the epi if the ur going on the drip
:)
Xxx

I keep checking Lucas mom xx
Hope ur ok xx

Maryanne and Lynanne hope your enjoying snuggles xx

Hope your ok lilesmom. How are you feeling?

Yea I'm Enjoying snuggles! We got home leave today. It sucks having to go back but I'm excited about being discharged tomorrow. Feels weird that I'm bringing him home almost two weeks after I've had him. Feel like I've missed out on so much.

Hope your ok Lynanne and lucusmum xx

Aw that's fab your home tomorrow hon xxx
U wont know yourself settling back into your own home
Brilliant news xxx

Lucas mom I'm getting worried bout u
Hope ur ok and busy with bub by now xxx

Lynanne how r u and Conor doing?
Xx

Sorry to keep you all waiting ladies Edith Elizabeth Ruth Marsh was born at 1518 weighing a healthy 7lb 15ozs

She is completely perfect and we are all in love with her :cloud9:

Now for the horror, they started the drip going not long after my last post and all was progressing well I managed for a long time with no pain relief then moved to gas and air and was very very sick :blush:

Persevered through then requested the morphine and anti sickness upon examination I was only 6cm so they agreed no sooner had they given it to me I felt the urge to push (exact same with Lucas happened :haha:) so not 15 mins after morphine I pushed our beautiful Edith into the world, I got to hold her for about 10 mins :cloud9:

My blood loss was very severe and rapid so they rushed the surgical team in and it was decided I needed to to theatre asap as I had a 3rd degree tear in my bum :blush:

Rushed away and given the epidural and this is where it goes wrong, not long after he had started the repair I felt the need to vomit no biggie this always happens with anesthetic so I projectile vomited again al over everyone and myself :blush:

At the same time one of the nurses had started to inject something into my cannula, within seconds I begged her to stop my hands and arms had started burning, all I remember them saying was you never said you were allergic to penicillin :nope:

I didn't know I was, within seconds my body had swollen up all over ( I was unconscious at this stage) so had no idea the seriousness they nearly lost me :cry:

I woke I feeling a bit worse for wear in recovery where they explained what had happened to me :wacko:

I recovered quickly and well and was finally allowed to see Edith again 3 hours later should have been a routine 35 min surgery :wacko:

I was quite weak and couldn't hold her properly as my hands were still swollen and stiff a few more vomit sessions and I'm feeling physically and emotionally stronger, managed to get her to latch onto the breast but she hasn't taken anything, the midwives did give her 5ml of my expressed milk so glad I was able to do that, her blood sugars are fine so I think within 24 she will be feeding like a pro :flower:

Sorry to have had you worried but this is the first chance I've had to post anything

Attachments

• IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1565.jpg
    IMG_1565.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1567.jpg
    IMG_1567.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1577.jpg
    IMG_1577.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1584.jpg
    IMG_1584.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
Oh my goodness lucusmum. I hope your ok now. How are you feeling? Your little lady is just perfect and Lucus looks so so proud. So happy for you!

Very tired but other than that good, just waiting still for the spinal to wear off so I can move I'm under the impression the topped it up when I wasn't well :shrug:

Oh hugs y poor love xxx
Glad ye r ok now
But sorry u had to go through that.
Xxx
Hugs hon xx

Lynanne and I had our babies 12 hours 1 min apart how cool is that :happydance:

I forgot to add inmy post that I didn't actually have a 3rd degree tear in my bum I do have a small tear that didn't require theatre betterto be safe than sorry I guess :dohh:

I'm still on labour as post natal has no beds tjey forgot to remove it he crash cart from my room and not that long ago 5 came rushing on with a job breathing baby it was awful didn't take long to get her going but I don't think I breathed until she did what I that poor mother must have been going through :cry:

Made me realise how close I became to leaving two children without a mum *shudder* don't wanna put the hos little princess down, ever

Glad your feeling better. Rest up and enjoy your beautiful little girl!

I'm going home tomorrow, woohoo!!!!!!

About time :happydance: are you excited I would be but I think a little nervous and scared also being at the hospital is a bit like having a security blanket I suppose in a way :flower:

Yea I'm quite nervous. I'm scared something will go wrong while I'm at home but everyone keeps telling me that anxiety will pass. Just can't wait to be with Zack and aurora all the time again. Being away from them has killed me. Be lovely to be a proper family again.

How's the lovely little Edith doing today? How are you feeling lucusmum?

Hope all is well with you and Connor Lynanne?

How are you today lilesmom?

Completely understandable but it will pass hopefully quickly for you :flower:

We are all good I'm feeling 100% better than I have in months not bad considering what I went through yesterday I think everyone is so shocked I've reacted so well Edith is fine she has to have one more blood sugar test at 1518 or there abouts and if it's within range we can also go home :happydance: gets were a bit low last night but still within the norm :flower:

How is Connor and yourself doing lynanne balls good I hope :flower:

You can't have many more days now lilesmom are you excited :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"