November Rainbows 2016

That's pretty close pretty fast
Fingers crossed for progression for u xxx

Still won't examine me as they think I can't be far as I'm managing with any pain meds think that may change soon I'm in sodding agony again and if I take pain relief they examine me :cry:

Wowsers it hurts

They did that with my friend too
She was at 7 when she eventually got epi
Xxx

They are discussing what to give me morohine makes me sick and co codamol I shouldn't have as I've only one kidney :wacko:

I forgot about that.
Limits your choices a bit
Hope they come up with a decision soon
How u doin now? Xx

They gave me the cocodamol kidney function is good so shouldn't be a problem back on the monitor in a couple hours managed to get my nightie on and I'm trying to sleep now

Hugs lucusmum, just think it will all be over soon and you will be holding your little girl. Hope I wake to baby news tomorrow!!

Nothing to report this morning I did after my examination and second lot of co codamol manage a couple hours sleep for which I'm grateful getting some serious pains again now I moved to go to the loo but not enough to press the call bell yet :wacko:

Yey!!!!! Good luck lucusmum! Hope your little lady doesn't keep you waiting too long now.

2cm is all but I can have stronger pain relief now going to try some morphine with an anti sickness injection as morphine doesn't normally agree with me

Hi girls.

Sorry to keep you all waiting! I beautiful little rainbow boy, Connor Steven Västrik, was born this morning at 3:17am, assisted delivery, weighing 7lbs 2oz. It wasn't the birth I had hoped for but he is all I could ever want and then some! Simply gorgeous! In the hospital until I can at least get the catheter removed (about 3pm). Will update properly with pics soon. Still haven't told all our family yet!

Good luck lucasmum!! I hope you're little one is with you soon!!

The main thing is he's here safely Lynanne. I'm so so happy for you! Welcome to the world little man. Hope you can get some rest now and enjoy your little one.

Aw hugs lucasmom xxx
Hope she decides to arrive soon xxx

Congrats Lynanne.
Sorry it wasn't how u though it would be
But glad he is here safe and sound xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member