November Rainbows 2016

Hope they don't rise anymore lilesmom. What will happen if they do? Will they bring your section forward?

Hope all is going ok lucusmum

Crossing my fingers that you have had your little one Lynanne.

Yeah consultant said the last day if oc comes back
They get baby out fast at this stage.
I'm super allergic to the world at the moment.
Bit peed off cos I do feel like oc is back
At exact same time as simon
Half afraid of repeat of last time
Or worse
Would just prefer her out where its safer now

Been on the monitor just having a sandwiches ch and coffee as they need to start within an hour but doctor is in theatre, not much to report at the moment :haha:

Poor Lucas I think the realisation has just hit home to him that his world is going to be turned upside down he didn't realise I would have to stay in hospital I think he thought I would go in sit around for 30 mins or so have a baby and be home by the afternoon he looked like a little lost puppy going of with his Nan :cry:

Aw poor Lucas.
I'm sure he will be happy to get sibling home xx
And u obvs xxx
Hope they come see u soon
And things get rolling fast for u xxx

Back on the monitor pessary in they check me again after 24 hours :wacko: they can feel babies head but my cervix is high and closed I have a feeling it will be long :dohh:

Awwww poor Lucus :( I remember how hard it was for Zack when I had Aurora. He was so upset at me being away. He was ok ish this time but then obviously they stay has turned out to be a lot longer and he's struggling. Just think soon you will be home with him and his new little sister!

I'm free to walk around the hospital feeling lots of pressure so hoping that's a good sign but there is only so much of the hospital you can walk around it's not exactly huge :haha:

Back onto the monitor in a couple hours

I wonder how lynanne is doing :cloud9:

Hope it happens soon for u hon xxx
Best of luck xxx
Oohh exciting
Lots of babies soon

Hope Lynanne is doing well too.

Maryanne hope ur enjoying lots of henry snuggles
Is he finished with antibiotic now?
Xxx

Went for a walk with sr squish.
A walk that normally takes about 20 mins just took 45
Like a snail :)
But we did it and getting out is nice :)
Getting chippy now.
Will die from heartburn but I've been thinking bout chicken burger for over a week :)
Getting Rennie too
Haha

Getting lots of pain but not enough for me to want them to check me yet I'm bored out of my mind will be back on the monitor soon so hoping to see that the contractions have ramped up a bit

I forgot how much it hurts :wacko:

Still not a lot going on I'm to scared to be checked in case they say no progression :haha: the pressure is now unbelievable I can't actually get up and move properly I feel like I could roll along the floor quite easily though :blush:

Great signs though lucusmum! Hopefully it's things getting started for you. When will they put you on the monitors now? Is there a certain time or can you request it? Been checking in all day for news!

Lucas mom hope it shows progression for u
Hugs xxx
Least its def doing something
My three gels with Simon didn't do much for me :)
Looking forward to your new
Hopefully soon. Xx

I didn't get the burger the last time
:)
Got I there but was disappointing
And they never put Oh burger in our bag
So then I felt guilty I hadn't checked it out
Before I came home

Just waiting for someone to put me on the monitors told them it hurts they seem pleased refused pain killers for now though since they went to get someone to hook me up it's got worse and worse

They refused you painkillers? Why? Hope your ok. Fx it's labour starting. With my they kept telling me the pains were the pessary working even though I was screaming the place down, half an hour later he was born. You had Lucus fast didn't you? Hopefully will be quick for you again.

Hope its soon for u hon xxx
My sil has been induced with all of hers
And the gels always worked to kick-start hers
Hope its same for u xxx

It's me that refused the pain killers they keep offering trying to hold out as long as possible, they will exam me again soon I'm having about 4 contractions every 10 mins and they want to go 4-5 every ten mins before they examine me little lady isn't the most cooperative on the monitor so I'm having to stay on longer than I really want to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->