November Rainbows 2016

Thank you both :) he's such an amazing boy. I'm so proud of him. I was disgusted though that he wasn't entitled to the school place he deserves. We appealed the decision and spent years fighting but got nowhere. It's lovely having him home everyday now though.

So overnight ive developed stretch marks. I'm horrified! I Had loads with my son but with my dd I didn't get any. But I've just looked at my lower stomach has like 6 bright red lines :(

Mine never went away since ds.
They faded but never totally dissappeared.
Darkening again now.
Id say they be pretty bad by the end.
Doh
But mine fade to white fast enough.
Hope urs fade too x

I'm pretty convinced that some idiot sits in an office somewhere and goes eeny meeny miny mo to chose without reading into anything at all it really does infuriate me, I see the same sort of thing regards funding for the elderly all the time, 97 year old woman who lives in her own home with her husband has to pay privatly for the care she needs as some arse decides as her husband who is also 97 can help, yet the 82 year old down the road who also owns her own home but has no family living with her is entitled to 40 hours care a week funded 75% of which she cancels as she dosent really need it as she goes out with her family, really gets my goat I would love to go and sort these people out give them a good shake and a slap :growlmad::growlmad:

Rant over sorry went of a bit there :blush:

I never had stretch marks with Lucas but have yoyoed in weight since so am covered now :wacko:

My cat has just broke into a pack of cat nip drops pretty sure your not meant to eat a whole bag wrapping and all in under 3 minutes, he looks like like he is stoned but wants to puke, he will most defiantly be getting dumped outdoors tonight :haha:

Ref tape or all these things is so annoying.
It depends who u ask and how u ask sometimes too
Hence one person getting it and another not.
Also unfair is it depends how many applying in a given year
It will be given to more worse off people first.
It should be all who need it get it
Not that u get ignored for being borderline
Or not disabled enough!!
Sorry preaching to the converted i know.
But it still is sucky

Oh oh
Ur cats gonna go crazy :)
It wad a bank hol I suppose
He just wanted a party :)

Pahaha! Oh dear! I have three cats so I feel your pain. I can't give mine catnip or the go insane. I bought them catnip toys for xmas and they trashed the house lol.

My Doppler came :)
I found something at 146 hr for split second.
Then gone :)
Had to stop cos my squish is gone to sleep and its noisy.
I'll try again later .
Might wait till OH gets home so I can do it without squish wanting a go :)

Yey :) so glad it came lilesmom. Hopefully it will ease some of your worries now

Found it again for a sec
Irs very close to some blood vessel or something
So hard to keep it on track :)
Tiny move and its gone .

At least your finding it :) shows baby is ok. I found nothing when I tried. Well nothing that would be baby. Im a bigger girl though so I wonder if that's what stops me from finding it so easily. Maybe the mummy tummy hides baby lol.

I'm def bigger too.
I can't find the little beggar now Oh is home at all.
But its still very early on to be finding consistently
And I'm new to it again.
Once in sure where bub likes to hide out
It will be easier
Starting to want private scan again though
Will see how next few days go.

Glad you are finding the heart beat which one did you buy?

How are we all today I'm done in took in extra work today which I didn't realise till this morning had me out from 0800 this morning and I'm still not home one hour to go! Other half better have the dinner done it he will be in big trouble lol

God u must be tired.
Xx
Hope ur home to a cooked dinner soon x

Um ill hve to check the name
Its not one of the famous brands.
Something like Aziz ot something.
I'll check later :)
Only found it soo fleeting
Now I cant find it
Its denting my ego now I cant find it again :)

I'm fed and watered and feeling more human I'm going to scoff a few crisps before bed :haha:

All the dopplers Ive looked at are far more advanced than what I had makes mine look prehistoric :wacko:

You must be exhausted lucusmum! Did your oh have dinner ready for you?

I'm good thanks, stressed as my 8 month old is teething, she's spent the whole day screaming, the poor thing :( hate seeing her in pain. Pregnancy wise those im feeling much better.

I'm sure you will find again soon lilesmom. Maybe your little one is just playing hide and seek lol. My dd was the same. The midwife couldn't even find Her heartbeat at 16 weeks. Are you gonna get a private scan?

Glad ur home and sorted xx
I'm in bed with ds but I'm hungry
Again!!
Trying to cut back a bit.
But my body isn't letting me :)
Not too much, just reining myself in a little :)

Maryanne I'm not sure on the private scan.
I'll see if I can find him over next few days.
If I can I prob wont.
Cos could do with not spending the dosh
But 3 weeks to next one is feeling long
I want to buy some mat clothes
But don't feel safe yet
But private scan would take a lot of my mat clothes money :)

My lil guy us getting his last few back teeth too
So is a wee bit cranky as well

He did only because I called him and told him if he wants to live another day dinner will be ready :wacko:

I'm used to the long days not that I do them that often anymore cant wait for the weekend though no work for two days :happydance:

Hopefully you will find it again soon. At least you found it briefly. More than I managed to achieve. I'm thinking my doppler is just rubbish. All my friends who find the heartbeat early use sonoline b's. I sold mine once we lost tabitha though. Now just have a cheapo ebay job. How long is it till your next scan now?

Lucusmum I'm glad he got it sorted. I wouldn't dare trust my DH in the kitchen. I'd either end up with food poisoning or the house would be burnt down lol.

Hes usually not to bad in the kitchen thankfully

Anyway its bed time for me, just had to set my alarm for 0600 :cry: But its scan day tomorrow nervous scared excited all at the same time I'm trying not to think about it as I've slept awful the last 2 nights and can do with out another night tossing and turning

The one I just got isn't as good as the one I had with ds either.
Its cheaper version
And I think it shows :)
Next scan is three weeks tomorrow.
Don't know if ill hold out that long though :)

Lucas mom hope ur tired enough to sleep hon
I was wrecked all day
Now I'm in bed wide awake
Doh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79