November Rainbows 2016

My health visitor is doing the same. There's a new mum who's just had her first baby, she lives three doors down from us. Her baby is exactly a week older than Henry. I say hi when I see her but that's as far as it goes but now everyone thinks we should be best buddies just as our sons are close in age. I really hate it. But she keeps knocking my door for a chat now. Looks like I'm going to be stuck with her. I can't even go for a walk without her inviting herself along.

I don't mind meeting her but I'm not promising I'm gonna like her I'm not much of a people person :haha: if she keeps knocking though and inviting herself along that would annoy me a lot :wacko:

In case you can't tell I'm most definitely not a people person. And I'm 100% not a chat on the doorstep for an hour kind of person. I always try my best to be nice to people but I do keep my circle of friends very small. I mean I'd be happy to invite her in for a coffee now and again but that's enough for me. I don't even spend that much time with my real friends.

We all seem similar like that
I love people
But also love boundaries and my own space :)
Wouldn't like living in someone else's pocket
Or constantly calling would drive me nuts.

I hve been blessed with the model baby!!!!
She us super good.
Now if I could atop my nipples bleeding! :)
Think we semi sorted it with better latch
Not sore now but still bleeding bit
Should heal now though.

Sorry I've been totally self absorbed last week.
Hve been keeping caught up but didn't hve energy for more
Xxx

I am not a people person either. I genuinely hate the idea of making mummy friends just because my son was born roughly at the same time as theirs (present company excluded). I'm really not good with new people or social situations anyway. I'm lucky enough that I have 5 sisters as friends plus DH. They keep me busy and sociable enough!

Miserable bunch aren't we :rofl: wouldn't have us any other way though :cloud9:

:rofl: I feel so much better about being a miserable sod now. DH thinks I'm mean. Oh well. I don't have time to stand around talking for an hour at the door anyway. If I have a spare hour when the kids are sleeping id rather spending it doing something for me, like have a bath, eat without the kids stealing most of it or pee without a small person watching me.

Glad all is well lilesmom. Hope your enjoying being home.

Totally agree any spare time
That u don't get much of is for relaxing or nice things.
I don't count mindless stranger chitchat as either.
Yup we r miserable.
Hee hee.
Def present company excluded :)
Xxx

How r all your bubbas xxx

Henry is good! 11lbs2 now and 4 weeks in Tuesday. He's outgrown all his newborn things and size one nappies so I'm feeling a bit sad. It goes too fast.

How are things at home? Hope your getting lots of help.

Wow he is flying it xxx
Hurray.
Little missy feet already at top of babygro
Shd has loads of space width wise
But barely fits length wise

What a day! Lucas came out of school Friday with free tickets for our local football team (we sent the form back really late as it was a first come first serve and neither of us wanted to take him :blush: ) o I dropped them off then Edie and I went for a girlie shopping trip (yeah I know she's only 2 weeks :haha: ) and were ladies who did lunch, well that was my plan anyway, Edith however had other ideas :wacko: she wailed non stop I managed to post a parcel buy nappies and grab the wrong colour lipstick and shove a sandwich down my throat :dohh: she peed and pooped all over herself and some twat told me I shouldn't be sitting in Starbucks without a drink, the only time she wasn't wailing was when she had a boob told him to buy me a coffee or fuck off, he soon moved :blush: a sweet little couple so nearly got the same treatment as they were staring but she offered to buy me a coffee if I really wanted one told her I was fine mainly as I don't like Starbucks coffee :haha:

Back home one child showered second about to get dunked in a bath before I shower then we have to go to this fecking engagement party :thumbup:

Well that sounds like a stressful day, Lucasmum. Hope that the engagement party is at least fun!

Connor is doing fab. I'm probably jinxing it by saying this but I think his sleeping is getting a little better. Last night he went to bed at 12pm and didn't wake up for a change and feed until 4am. Both DH and I were amazed and sure that the other must have been up with him already but nope! Then he slept until after 8am! He's up to 4oz bottles too but it's hit or miss whether he eats it all. At least we can use the perfect prep machine though!

We got up the Christmas decorations today so Connor had a mini photo shoot. This is my favourite one I think...

Attachments

• 3.12.16 (6).jpg
    3.12.16 (6).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2
Aw little cutie
He is gorgeous.
Xx

Glad alls well.
And ur getting some rest.
The bigger feeds would hve him more settled.
Hurray.
Xx

Little missy on the boob all day but least it doesn't hurt anymore really
Tiring though.
But I suppose it makes me rest :)

Only just realised from my ticket today was due date :)

That sounds rubbish lucusmum, sorry you didn't have a great day. Hope you enjoy your party!

Awww Lynanne he's too cute! We put up our secs today. Henry is likes laying in his crib looking at the tree. Keeps him entertained for ages.

Glad little miss is doing well lilesmom. Make sure you get plenty of rest.

Henry caught the cold :( he's all snotty and has a cough. It's horrible.

Oh no poor Henry hope he gets better really quickly :cloud9:

Glad your resting up lilesmom and that Emily is getting a better latch on the boob :flower:

Lynanne that picture is adorable Connor is a real cutie :cloud9:

I actually (don't tell anyone though I've a miserable bitch persona to keep up) really enjoyed myself caught up with a lot of people we haven't seen since some other friends wedding two years ago Edith and Lucas were on their best behaviour it's a shame we couldn't stay later but I'm knackered and Lucas has training at 0800 in the morning :wacko:

Aw that's fab ye had fun.
Xx
U deserve ur nice night out xxx

Wide awake!!!
Prob cos I'm not getting physical exercise by day.
Got up with little mighty mouse to watch telly for this feed :)
She is so good
But wont sleep lying down
Keeps gulping
Must practise with my sling so I can move around while she sleeps on me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->