November Rainbows 2016

Nope we were up until 0200 until her mum had landed and took over, finally at about 0600 I got the message to say she was on today's flight, 400 miles in just under 24 hours as I had to go across London for Lucas as well today means I'm officially whacked and skint :wacko:

I'm so jealous of everyone's sleep :wacko: aww well we will get there :flower: have been given a cream today not sure of its name as it's German can't get it in this country but my German friend calls it fart cream and got her mum to send it over it's all natural you rub a small amount into the tummy and wait for the farting to begin :haha:gonna give it a go tomorrow :flower:

Maryanne Henry skin sounds like it could be psoriasis Im covered in it, have you tried coconut oil? It works a treat :flower:

I tried it last week. Aurora suffers with eczema and coconut oil keeps it under control. Amazing stuff. Not helping Henry at the moment though. That's why I took him to the Gp again. I hate the thought of using steroid cream on him but literally nothing else is working. Thank god the Gp assured me that as his milk had been changed it will clear up eventually. It's just how his body reacted to the lactose. Used the cream yesterday and there's an improvement there already.

You must be exhausted! But at least you will have good karma now :rofl: really sweet that you helped her. Hope the cream helps Edith settle a little bit. Sounds great.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend?

Im about to use the cream had to YouTube the instructions as it's all in German the baby on YouTube didn't poop :wacko: unless they edited that out :haha: oh well what harm can it do :wacko:

Poor kid got to Seoul after being promised her bags would be there guess where they are :dohh:

Steroids is the only thing that keeps me to a reasonable level haven't used them since I found out I was pregnant I've been using epiderm which softens if nothing else :wacko: hope it clears for him soon, your probably aware and don't anyway but don't bathe him at all just a quick wipe down, it's all I do at the moment sounds revolting but water dries me out so much and is very painful all I do is wash my hands face torso bum and lady bits and my hair over the bath, I've not been in a shower for about 3 weeks :wacko::blush:

Must be awful having to suffer with it all the time lucusmum. Have you had it all your life? Aurora only gets bathed twice a week, otherwise her eczema flares right up. We top and tail the other days. Hers is caused by lactose and other allergies. And now looks like Henry is the same. They have just called it dermatitis that he's got but it looks completely different to auroras. Hoping we can get it under control soon. Aurora very rarely has a flair up now. She was covered in it though till about 12 months.

Poor girl :( will she get her luggage before xmas?

Hope the cream works for you!

Jeepers 400 miles.
With a teeny baby
Ur super woman xxx
Bet ur niece is glad to hve u as an aunt

Since I was about 19 I'm used to it now but I much prefer summer months it clears in the sun, my friend runs a business itchybaby, she has a fantastic facebook page she has all sorts of advice and answers questions https://www.facebook.com/groups/161252866018/?ref=ts&fref=ts I hope that link works, may be worth a look, I think they are reluctant to diagnose skin issues in children took us an age to get them to finally say yes Lucas does have a form of eczema but we had to fight for a consultant appointment :dohh:

God knows when she will get the bag thankfully once they fly home to jeju she will have clothes, she is also the same size as her sister so can borrow, she bought a pair of jeans and a jumper think she may need a bit more :haha:

So I used the cream it smells lovely, nothing yet though, not sure if I was expecting instant results but after her feed she burped three huge burps within seconds she never does that, could be coincidence I suppose, either way she smells good and has had a massage :haha:

Thanks lucusmum! Do you think she would mind me joining the group? Lucy's has it too? Poor lad! Hope he doesn't suffer too much with it.

Just typed big post and it wouldn't post
Grrr
Now little missy stirring

Not at all he only has it round his mouth thankfully though when it flares up our lives are a misery as he can't eat I'll see if I've any pics on my phone when it's at it's worst it's like some sort of horror movie extra :wacko:

I tried but it said I have to be invited by a group member.

Poor lad. It's not fair kids have to suffer with horrible things like that.

Add me on facebook and I'll add you to the group, my name is Lorraine marsh and profile pic is me wearing and elf mask :haha:

Started writing Christmas cards for close family members to go with presents this evening. The plan had been to write separate cards from Connor so that they could say auntie, great gran etc but I feel really sad writing cards from just me and DH and not including him. Makes me feel like I'm missing a bit of my family. So stupid I know but it makes me sad. Its probably just hormones but now I just don't know whether or not to scrap the separate cards from Connor and just write family ones or not. Help! :haha:

If its to gran parent or god parent I used to write card from Simon on his own
But still include his name on family card.
I'll just wrote family cards now there r 4 of us :)
I know what u mean about not wanting to leave him out xx

I started wrapping my presents
Got most done .
Went to town earlier today as well.
Then was wrecked :)
I'm like a 90 yr old.
I still tire way too easily .
Would like to hve iron tested cos i don't wanna take it if not too low
But I cant be bothered going to Dr :)

Got new bottles and Emily took her 2 oz topup much better
I'm giving her less topup and trying to pump so its as much my milk as I can
Its not going too badly.
I'm going to my sil place on wed to try her slings
She has lots of kinds.
I tried to watch the links u sent me maeyanne
But they wouldn't play on my phone
Kept freezing.
I must try get on oh comp to wa tch.
Thanks xxx

Sent lucusmum :)

I used to do separate cards when we just had Zack but now it's easier to just do family cards now there's 5 of us. We are super cheesy and take a family photo for he front of cards. I totally understand what you mean though that it feels weird not writing his name.

Your organised lilesmom! I haven't even started :rofl: must start tomorrow, have so much to wrap. Hope you find a sling or wrap that works for you. Might make your life a ton easier.

I don't do cards I donate to charity instead, I bought wrapping paper today I had to leave it in the car though or Lucas questions how we have the same paper as santa :haha:

I added you as a friend I can't find the link on my phone so have come on the I pad to find it :wacko:

Thanks Maryanne xxx

I only send cards back to people who send me cards :)

She moved her clustering to middle of night.
Wah!!!!

Thanks lucusmum!

No sleep at all last night. But can't blame the babies, it was my stupid other half and his non stop snoring. Actually considered a pillow 'accidently' slipping over his face at one point :rofl: He leaves at 4 for work so finally thought I could get some sleep but aurora decided it's morning time. It's going to be a long day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->