November Rainbows 2016

Sorry I've been MIA for the passed few days. With Christmas preparations, Connor and family things I haven't had a moment to myself! I can't believe it's Christmas Eve and tomorrow we get to have the first Christmas with all our LOs! I feel so lucky. I've got a tonne of things to do today so we are all ready to enjoy the next few days with family but I wanted to just pop on and wish you all a merry Christmas! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Oh no lilesmom, hope he feels better soon!

I'm worse than the kids. I'm so so excited!!! I cannot wait for tomorrow.

Merry xmas to you all! Hope you and your families have a wonderful time!!

Temp of 40 despite neurofen
Had to take to south doc
He has ear infection
Looking forward to presents in morn now.
But Simon hates new stuff 95% of the time
And Emily too young
So I guess ill hve to open them :)

Arghhhhhh its christmas tomorrow, I cant find my bed under a mountain of unwrapped presents, Edith wont stop pooping :haha: and if Lucas dosent go to sleep soon I may kill him :blush:

Took the little people to see Santa today, he was a lovely one very traditional with his own beard :haha:

I hope everyone has a fantastic day tomorrow look forward to seeing christmas piccies :cloud9:

Oh no lilesmom. I really hope he feels better for tomorrow. Poor thing.

Lucusmum I saw your pictures, that is probably the best Santa I've ever seen! Wish we had one that good around here.

Santa has just done the round of the village delivering a small gift to all of the children. It's amazing, they have been doing it in my village since begire I was born. He's even in a sleigh. Even if it is on wheels :rofl: children were so excited to see him. Zack almost cried. Don't care if people think he's too old. Think it's lovely he still believes.

Lilesmom hope Simon is feeling better soon :hugs:

Thats lovely maryanne wish they did something like that here :cloud9:

He was a very good santa saw his pics online and didnt actually think he would look anything like it, we were pleasently surprised :flower:

Hope everyone had a lovely christmas we were crazy busy as usual but we had fun, Edith still has presents to open and we have hardly seen Lucas its been all about the ipad :haha: and tonight he isnt here at all popped to see some friends and managed to come home without him :happydance:

What's your secret? :rofl: will they have zack too? Lol. Glad you had a nice xmas. Henry's presents are opened but he's not interested in any of them. Feel silly for buying him so much now! We had a lovely xmas though. Bar AF making her arrival on xmas day. That sucked!! Henry is 7 weeks old now! Time is passing so quickly. Only seems a little while ago we were all waiting for our babies.

Haha your not the first to ask :haha: We went as OH was helping their older son set up his new PC and there younger son is Lucas' best friend, or at least the closest he has to one and he begged for him to stay, didnt have to to do any of the work :haha:

AF turning up sucks, nothing like that here still occasional spotting though :wacko:

Cant believe Henry is 7 weeks already then again Edith is 5.5 weeks!! and is a chunk though I think she has pooped half her body weight put since the day before Christmas Eve she hasnt stopped :wacko::haha: that said thinking about it she hasnt been for 24 hours again

Tomorrow I need to catch up on the laundry and tackle my ironing pile then put away all her newborn stuff :cry: all the up to 7.5lbs stuff is to tight round the middle now hardly surprising seeing as last time she was weighed she was nearly 10lb :rofl:

Well at least you get a quiet evening! Nice to have time to yourself with the little lady I imagine.

Glad the pooping issue is sorted. Henry is going nonstop again. It's hard work using cloth when he is going every half an hour.

Wow she's gaining well! We are officially in all 3-6 now. He's such a chunk. Still managed to squeeze him into the xmas outfits I bought though.

It's his first injections next week :(

Did Lucus like his ipad?

Hey girls, I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas. Ours was great, if a little manic, but I was glad to have our first day since the 23rd just the three of us today. I love my family (and friend that visited yesterday) but I really just needed a day in the house with my little family. It's exhausting having to be switched on all the time.

Connor was completely spoiled at Christmas. Sort of made me pleased that we decided not to go overboard with presents from us as our super generous family and friends made sure he had an absolute mountain of presents! Needless to say, I won't have to buy him many toys over the coming year and certainly not any clothes until he's in 9-12 month!

Over the last day or so I've noticed that when Connor takes his bottle the teat is "collapsing" in on itself. I'm guessing that this is a sign that we need to change from the size one teats we have been using with his tommee tippee bottles. He's a great feeder taking 4oz in about 10-15 minutes but I've noticed that the size 2 (medium flow) teats say for 3m+. Would I be better with variflow teats? He's also been a bit colicky, especially in the last couple of days after he was getting better, and I've heard that the variflow ones can be better for colic. He takes 2.5ml of gripe water after every feed now.

I can't believe that Connor and Edith are 5.5 weeks old now. It's even crazier that Henry is 7 weeks! Where have our little babies gone?! Connor was 10lbs 1oz when he was weighed a week ago today. Talk about a growing boy! He's not much of a chunk though, just long!

Glad you had a great xmas lynanne. Hope you enjoyed your day to yourself!

Sounds like he needs the next size. Henry went up to level 2 last week. I know it says 3 months but it's just a guide. I've never used tommee tippee but with dr browns and mam the variflow are mainly for thicker milks like reflux and older babies but may be different for tommee bottles??

Wow he's doing great! Sounds like all the rainbows are gaining well.

The iPad was a huge success he is burried in it constantly :dohh:

Gahhhh injections already, I'm to make the appointment for Ediths tomorrow :nope:

Connor is doing fab, Lucas was always long but Edith is short and round :haha:

Awww bless :) zack loves his iPad too. Never puts it down. We bought him an Xbox one s this year. Apparently it's better than the Xbox one he already has but I can't tell the difference. He loves it though.

I can't believe it's injection time for the babies already! Time flies when your having fun, probably why I'm so broody already :rofl:

Caught up but I'm tired xx
Glad ye all had nice Xmas.
We went to oh house after all.
Was nice.

Am on antibiotic now for suspected uterine infection
Wound seems to be healing slowly again thank god
Still a bit crocked :)
But not too bad :)
Def make me think twice about another section.
Recovery has been slow slow slow.

Simon is miles better .
Eating away again
Hurray

Emily is flying it :)

Lovely to hear from you lilesmom! Was wondering if you were ok. Hope you feel better soon! Glad you had a nice xmas and Emily and Simon are doing good!

Thanks hon
Feeling more normal again thank feck :)
How ye all?
Xxx
Any plans for new years?
Nothing here but it will be nice family days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->