November Rainbows 2016

We are having a quiet one. We never do too much. I cook a buffet and the kids stay up and then at midnight we all go outside with our neighbours and there's champagne for the grown up and fireworks and sparklers for the children.

Can't believe this years almost over, it's flown by.

Aw that sounds lovely xx
I'm finding it hard to believe its nearly 2017

This year flew by for me. Especially the pregnancy. Be glad to see in the new year now though, this year wasn't the best for our family. Think it sucked for a lot of people.

Happy new year ladies in case I don't get on later!

Happy New Year's Eve to you all :flower:

Film night and bed juat after midnight for us, some times we go out to a friends but not this year.

Will be sad to see the back off this year to be honest, for us as a family its been pretty damm good, Lucas ha had a good year, OH is lucky to have survived the year :haha: nah he has been screwed over so much with work and not getting paid he took a gamble this year and its pid off so we are finacially OK not great but getting by and the icing on the cake is our gorgeous little Edith joining our family, we never ever thought this would happen so yeah all in all a pretty fantastic year for us :cloud9:

Its funny how we all see the year differently, the past 5ish years have been shockingly awful for us and I've been glad to see the back of them and others I know have had the best year ever and dont want it to end, its my turn this year for not wanting it to end yet a lot of people I know cant wait for it to be over :wacko:

What ever you do tonight I wish you all the health and happiness in the world :flower:

Oooohhhh another reason its been a good year I have found three new friends, would never have made it through and kept my sanitity if it wasnt for you ladies :cloud9::hugs:

Aw thanks
Back at ya :)
Happy new years xx
Hope ye hve a great night
Lets hope 2017 is one we all love :)

Awww lucusmum! I second that, you ladies are fab and I feel honoured to have gotten to know you all. This New Year's Eve has turned me into a soppy sod.

Ok ladies do your job and put my mind at rest, I feel Edith sleeps far to much she typically is awake 0630 till 0830 give or take them wakes again 1030 and is awake for about 1 hour then sleeps most the afternoon wakes about 1700/1800 has another hour awake then dozes on and though till about 2300 where we have another hour then sleep through the night is on and off I don't look at times as we gave up with the cot and are co sleeping

She is still demand fed and there is no routine to it nor do I want there to be at the moment

Is she sleeping to much have I broke her :shrug: I know they have a growth spurt about now she also caught my cold :wacko:

I will happily swap with you lucusmum! Haha!
No you haven't broken her. Zack was the same. Used to sleep most of the day. Long as she's having minimum 6 feeds a day, wet nappies and gaining weight it isn't an issue. I've always demand fed all of mine too. Plenty of time to get them into routines. I wouldn't want Henry being hungry and not fed. But yea I'd make the most of it!! Henry barely sleeps, swear he's nocturnal :rofl:

Lucasmum, Connor is only just beginning to be awake more of the day now. Little monster thinks the best time to really stay awake is after his 4/5am feed :wacko: Not ideal! As maryanne says so long as she is feeding, gaining weight and having wet nappies it's all good. Also, I have to agree, finding three new friends this year has been lovely. It made the whole pregnancy and year so much easier and better.

I've got to be honest 2016 was a bloody great year personally as I finally got my much longed for rainbow - plus my adorable little niece. :cloud9: I feel so lucky. I completely understand that it's been a rotten year for lots of people but I think 2016 will always be one of my favourites. 2015 was the real stinker in recent times for me. Nothing could have been worse.

Happy new year to you all. I hope that 2017 is everything you want it to be and so much more.

I agree I'm jealous Lucas mom :)
Edith sounds perfect to me :)

Happy new years ladies xxx

So I basically just have a lazy round lump :rofl:

She was awake all evening and most of the night after posting that I can't win :haha:

I finally told her enough partying at 0100ish not sure what time we went to sleep but there were a few wake ups for a boob, Lucas was so different he actually fed each time but she is a snacker and will feed many times :wacko:

I hope you all had a good evening and Happy New Year :happydance:

Emily gave me the best new years present last night
Slept from 10 until gone 4
Would poss hve done more but my boobs were we going to explode :)
Had a long feed
Then did another three hours sleep
Lovely.
Sometimes she grazes too like Edith did

See you jinxed it lucusmum! :rofl: hopefully she does back to the good sleeping for you. Zack was my good sleeper and I feel now I'm destined to always have bad sleepers as I will never be that lucky again.

I'm totally jealous lilesmom. Henry is a nightmare at the moment. 2hrs is longest we get. And he stirs through that too and needs resettling. Poor boy is really suffering with these milks and his skin. Hope we get it sorted soon.

Hope you all had a great new year!

Fertility clinic Tuesday for my annual egg count and postnatal with them. Then injections for Henry and his health check Friday. My boy is growing up too fast!

i made an appointment for Edith to have her injections the other day and my check they are on the 20th :wacko:

So I got out Lucas old sling this morning as he always wants to carry her but is so clumsy it's a little to big for him yet so I thought I would try I hardly used it with him as it was a bit small (I was to fat ) got loads done this morning :haha:

Please excuse my boobs it's to hot for a top as well :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_2240.jpg
    IMG_2240.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
Gahhh I gave away all our good sleeping :rofl:

Glad Emily was good to you :cloud9:

Aw poor henry and u xxx
Hugs
Hope u get good news from ur egg count xxx

Lucas mom Emily more unsettled this eve
Don't think I've stolen it for ever :)

Lynanne how u doin xx

That's why I love baby wearing! I'd never get anything done otherwise. I never feel bad about doing housework if I have him in a sling as he gets cwtches and I get a clean house lol.

Once my scar is healed I'm going to use the sling :)
I get sore walking around carrying no one at the mo
So prob better to wait another week r two id say

Umm... Connor slept through the night! He went down to sleep about 11:30/12 and after a little bit of fussing slept all the way through until just after 8am :happydance: It was "my turn" for the overnight feed as well so I couldn't be happier. I feel so well rested and now I have a happy, smiley boy to cuddle with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->