November Rainbows 2016

That's great Lynanne :) it's lovely when they start sleeping long stretches. Zack started really early sleeping through the night. Was bliss!

Oh no lilesmom, what are you going to do?

Henry has been a bit better today and he did his first big proper goofy grin. We have had little smiles but today when I was pulling funny faces he did a huge one. Was just adorable.

I'm lucky I was only giving her few oz anyway.
So hopefully shd can up my milk that bit fast enough
Little scamp.
Going to get comfort formula too
Think it the formula cos she has thrown it up a few times
Simon had problem with full lactose milk until quite recently
There goes my 5-6 hr stretches of sleep though

Aw go henry
Still only little smiles here
Still lovely to get them
:)

We still only get little smiles here and only on her terms what may get a little smile one time will only work if she permits it to, 6 weeks old and ruling our lives :haha: Cant wait for big gummy grins :cloud9:

It's so so cute, he just will never do it when I have a camera in my hand. So frustrating as poor daddy hasn't seen it yet.

My boy is 8 weeks today!!

How is everyone today?

I am broken :wacko:

OH working all day and Edith being a madam so has been in the sling all day nearly, basking with Lucas shopping and housework, my back has given up, it's great having arms but my rind pudding is sodding heavy :haha:

I feel your pain, I've had little madam on my back most of the day as she's teething and miserable. I'm used to baby wearing but 31 pounds on my back for hours has damn near finished me off. Then some stupid woman at baby wearing meet said about ramen baby wearing. Forget that. I'd never walk again haha.

Lucus baking skills are amazing! Zack can't even make toast lol,

What's Raman baby wearing?

I need to see when the next sling library is in town I want to try some others out but can't afford to buy any so renting sounds perfect for me and I get to try different ones, so long as it's not tomorrow I'd probably fall over if I went and they strapped her to me tomorrow :rofl:

Lucas is obsessed with baking we are gonna get so fat :wacko: but at least he will never starve he's only been at it seriously a few weeks but is doing really well :cloud9:

That should have been tandem. Bloody phone and auto correct. It keeps changing my name to Barbados as well which is ridiculous as my name is nothing Barbados. Not even similar :rofl: but yea tandem baby wearing is a no for me. My back is so sore.

Sling libraries are awesome. I've used them loads. Great for trying out different carriers

He's seriously got some skills! Next Jamie Oliver by the looks of it lol.

I didn't wonder if it meant double or something :rofl:

My phone changes and adds words in so it looks like I'm talking rubbish lol

I never wore lucas on my back or forward facing I didn't get much use out of it at all hoping to use it more now I need instructions though as I only know how to tie it with her facing me

He loves Jamie Oliver wangtsbto meet him told him we will go stalk his village one day it's not overly far from us :haha:

You should totally do it. Or write to him. Might get an autograph at least.

Egg count results in. Not brilliant but not as bad as I thought it would be. Might be able to squeeze one more in before my baby making days are over.

He is cross we moved from Southend to Chelmsford the other day as there is a programme on C4 about a Jamie Oliver pop up restaurant in Southend and in last weeks episode Jamie went to his old school :haha:

Thats good about the egg count, will you start TTC straight away?

totally need to start the help Lucus meet Jamie group!

How's little lady doing today?

I don't know to be honest. DH wants to start ttc next month as he really would like one more and my egg count is very low so may take some time. Consultant agreed that if I want more I shouldn't wait too long. I'm just not sure. I mean I want one more. But what if I catch in the first month again? That would mean 3 under 2 and a half. I know I'm managing fine with 2 small ones but would I with 3? Plus being pregnant with two small ones. I'm very confused about it all. Sometimes I think wait till 6 months pp sometimes but then I know that every month the chances get less. To be honest I've even thought of not having more but I know I'd regret it. Need to put some serious thought into it.

Glad ur egg count was pretty good news xxx
It's a tough choice to make
Would ye split the difference and wait 3 months?
Give u a bit of time to get your head in the right space
But 3 months flys.
Xxx
I'm thinking two might be enough here
But ill prob change my mind after I'm fully recovered.
Still hve uti
My Dr rang and said test results mean different antibiotic needed.
Overall I'm much better though
Been managing to go for a walk last three days
So I feel more normal.
Hopefully after this antibiotic ill be flying it again .
Should be allowed drive starting next Mon.
I live in total country side
So driving is great :)

Hope ye r all well.
Sorry I'm not on as much as before .
I often catch up but don't get chance to type.
Xx

Henry is 3 months next month and that still seems to close for my liking. 6 would work better for me as then it would mean aurora would be almost 3 and Henry would be 14/15 months when baby arrived so I could cope with that, I think. I start my Doula course too this year so need to plan around that. Although DH pointed out that having babies gives me more experience lol.

Sorry your still having a rough time. Hope you feel better soon. Hope little miss and Simon are good? It's great that your getting out again, bet you missed it,

It's a tough one I get wanting to wait but being on borrowed time makes it a hard decision I'd be in limbo with it all and do what I normally do which is bury my head in the sand :haha:

Edith was awake from 0915 till about 1430 today only napped for 15 mins even then she only dozed on and off till about 1900 she has crashed since then woke for food and that's it, I've just finished my ironing hadn't done any since before xmas :blush: so she better carry on sleeping as I've got to get up early lucas is back to school and I have to take my car to fail its MOT :wacko:

I reckon it would be easy to meet Jamie he's gotta turn the Chrimbo lights on on his village we should just go for the switch on :rofl:

Hope the UTI clears up for you with the new antibiotics lilesmom, I bet you can't wait to be back behind the wheel I couldn't cope with not driving had to stop for 6 weeks after an operation once and it nearly killed me I think I made it to 3.5 weeks before I caved and started again :blush:

Another three months would fly hon.
If u feel more comfortable with those gaps
Id wait
Give u a chance to get back to full strength after birth too
Plus I don't see it being long enough to decrease your chances on the egg side xxx
But is a touch choice I know xxx

If I hadn't had scar open a bit and stuff
I would hve asked to drive before now
But as it went I didn't feel able till now
So was ok with it
Feel ready to hve the freedom back now though :)

Good pls with the lights to meet him.
Id say he be approachable
But might just be telly persona
He seems nice

So glad it's not just mine that stays awake for huge starches lucusmum. He often does 5 hours awake with just 5-10 min naps, my other two never did that. I struggle to stay awake for 5 hours at the mo don't know how he does it.

I haven't done any ironing since xmas either. It's all on our dining table. Must do it today, but I said that yesterday too. Good luck with your mot.

I don't know what to do to be honest. The way I feel at the moment I'm not sure I want to try again. But maybe that's because I'm stressed over it all. Asked DH to give me the next few days without nagging me to let me think what I want.

Just when I thought his skin was improving we have woken up to his face and neck in big angry red patches. Grrrr. Poor boy :(.

My ironing was piled across 4 dining room chairs :blush:

I forgot to empty the tumble dryer beforehand re doing it so just when I thought I'd got all done :wacko:

Sat waiting for the car I've had to have new brakes and discs and two tyres or it would definitely have failed so nervous I can't afford it to cost to much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->