November Rainbows 2016

OH here makes yummy dinners.
wish he dud more often
But he is pretty good with cooking in fairness to him :)

I broke down and decided to buy a doppler today. The store didn't have any, but I found Sonoline on ebay for under $40.

Glad you are getting some sleep!

DH makes all of our food during the 10 months of the year I teach because I commute an hour and he works 10 minutes from home. I'll take back over for my summer vacation soon. It's teacher appreciation week, so the parents are feeding us every day! Tacos today! It was delicious!

DH will cook, I just like my food to be edible so I'd rather do it Instead. Lol.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow lucusmum! Be thinking of you.

Hmmohrma, hopefully you get some reassurance with it. Tacos sound amazing! You lucky thing!

Aw that's nice hmmohmra
They should do that in all schools :)
Lovely idea.
I'm hating my Doppler cos I cant find it
But I know its early and that's temp
I loved it with my son.
I should hve bought a more popular brand
Mine is Ana pulse from ana wiz
I just liked the look of it and it sounded good :)

Food is def always better edible Maryanne
Ha ha

No pics from epu boooo but we have a healthy 9 week 6 day bean jumping about

I booked private scan for Fri eve.
Part of me thinks I'm being silly.
Part of me thinks any money is worth reassurance :)

Yey so pleased for you lucusmum! Our epu don't give pictures either. That's part the reason we got a private scan. So glad all went well though.

Course your not being silly lilesmom. We have booked another one for two weeks after our dating scan. I had them every few weeks with aurora. Worth it for the reassurance. If it stops you worrying then it's worth every penny.

Happy to hear it Lucasmom. Nothing better than seeing baby wriggling about!

Happy to hear everyone else is doing well too!

Sorry I haven't been about lately. I've been staying up to date but the exhaustion is kicking my butt and I rarely have the energy to even respond! I've had the odd good day here and there the last week or so with the sickness although I have to admit the bad days seem to always have the nausea last all day. Nothing I do gets it to leave! Oh well, hopefully it means everything is still a-okay with baby! And at least I haven't physically been sick in a few weeks. I'm permanently tired though!

Not gonna lie, I'm starting to feel anxious again about my next scan which is a week on Friday. I know that I have no obvious reason to worry (but I had no signs with my MMC either) but I can't help it. I know plenty can go wrong at any stage of pregnancy but I feel like if I can get to my next scan at which I'll be 12.5/13 weeks then maybe I can do this. I'm glad that my sister still hasn't passed the Doppler on to me yet as I'd be tempted to use it now, probably struggle to find the heartbeat and worry 10x more!

Hugs hope u start to hve more energy soon x
I'm flying it when I wake.
Crash around 12 for a few hours.
But night time I seem to get a second wind and cant sleep straight away
Like I usually do.
My nausea is a million times better
And constipation is gone.
That's a lot of why I want the scan.
I'm still feeling symptoms but not as much as I was at this stage with squish
But I know every preg can be different
Glad u hve ur scan soon.
Hope u get to feel better after it xxx

I'm sorry your not feeling great lynanne. I hope you feel better soon! I'm very very tired all the time, but except for that im pretty much ok at the moment. I know what your going through though, last pregnancy I was so poorly.

So being sent to the hospital tomorrow for this itching to be investigated. I'm feeling nervous :/

Def better to hve it checked hon.
But hoping its just normal preg itch xxx

Def better to hve it checked hon.
But hoping its just normal preg itch xxx

I hope so. But I've literally scratched all the skin of my back and legs. And my hands are red raw. Even when I had OC it wasn't this bad. Hoping I get some answers tomorrow x

My slight spotting is back.
Doh
Least I've my scan tomorrow anyway.
I hate getting it cos I never did with ds
But did with all my mc s.
But its really slight.
Hurry up tomorrow eve :)

How r ye all xx

Awww no, hope your ok. I'm sure it's nothing lilesmom, try not to worry. Hope today passes quickly for you.

I'm good. Just waiting on results for this itching. Hospital are concerned about my liver so had some bloods done. Although just been told that anaemia can cause severe itching so I'm hoping that's what the issue is. I'm anaemic anyway, on iron supplements. They said I might just need the dosage altered.

Oh no, lilesmom. I hope the spotting is nothing much and you get the all clear at your scan tomorrow. Try not to worry too much.

I hope everything is okay, maryanne. Hopefully it's nothing too serious and maybe is just the anemia and you need a high dose. Either way I hope you find out soon.

I'm still feeling a bit sick and tired today but I really don't mind so long as baby is growing strong. I can't quite believe I'm 11 and a half weeks! It feels like I have come so far. I can't wait for my scan next Friday to know my official due date and see my little baby again. I just hope it all goes really well.

Your scan is the day after mine lynanne! I'm sure its going to go just fine :) it's crazy how fast time is passing. We are all almost in second tri!!! yey!!!!

That's awesome. Hopefully we'll get to post our scan pictures next week then! I can't believe that we are so close to being out of first tri although I have to admit this last week in particular has dragged by. I'm not sure if it is because it has been such a long wait since my last scan or because I'm (not so) patiently waiting for my niece to be born. My sister gets induced tomorrow so not too much longer to wait for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->