November Rainbows 2016

Edith's health visitor has fallen of the face of the earth :wacko: We last her when she came and did the 6 week check and said I would see her in clinic from now on, because I'm a little obsessed and needing to know her weight for reflux meds I go every 2 weeks and I've not seen sight nor sound of her, which to be honest is no loss :blush:

I fell down some of the stairs with em in my arms.
She is perfect thank god

I'm just bruised.
Great end to a trying week!!!!!!

Oh goodness! Are you okay? That must have given you quite some shock. Hope you're not too bruised.

I was carrying Connor today and he threw himself backwards. I felt like I almost dropped him (I didn't) but it gave me the fright of my life!

Oh no are you ok?? I remember that happening when I had zack, he got off with a scratch on his head but it really shook me up. Have you been checked over?

I hope your OK, glad Emily is fine, scary as hell for you though :hugs:

I'm grand just gave me a bad fright, I small cut No a few bruises.
I threw the bag. Had in m hand ahead of me.
Held em , like the in the lion king on pride rock
So my shoulder and hip took the fall.
We were lucky it was one fright than anything.

Em does that whip back the too lynanne
Especially if sun hits her eyes.
Does feel like she is going to jump out of my arms.

Both oh and me r starting to think two might be our family.
It's gotten harder now.
Em waking 4-5 times a night.
Not sure if snuffles, teething, hunger or all 3.
Simon changing meds do restless sleep.

We r gonna wait till em is two
And see how we feel then.

U still on track for may Mary Anne
I'll be rooting for u xxx

Hope to r all having nice weekend.
Mine has improved since yesterday hee hee

Glad your ok.

Yea I think so. I have wobbles some days where I think oh god we are crazy, but I am starting to get a little excited now.

I'm sorry things are tough for you at the moment. I hope it improves soon. Aurora still wakes through the night at least 4 times. It's tough. I'm so glad Henry sleeps through it is struggle so I can only imagine how tough it is with two being awake

Glad your ok :hugs:

I'm thinking we are probably done with the two, I can't see how I would manage with two little ones my back is shot to bits and age is against me for waiting :wacko:

Hope everyone is well and all the babies are doing ok?

Been a busy few days for us and will be even busier the next few days with my birthday tomorrow and then a trip to the farm Friday. Anyone else been up to anything nice?

My new phone isn't working out so well
Got back on my old one to type :)
Glad alls well with yr xxx
Busy but good here.
I put Emily into two 9-12 month suits.
They barely fit her
They must be small fit but still expected them to swim on her!!
She has been eating a lot!!!
Think I might end up having to start food in a few weeks time.

Aurora was weaned by 4 months cause of her reflux, the consultant suggested it as it was all that was left we could try when nothing else worked. I'm going to leave weaning Henry for now though as his skin is so bad that I don't want to risk food making it worse. He's eating non stop though, bottles every hour. How's Simon doing?

Thank you. It's the big 3 0. I'm dreading it.

They suggested the same for simon
But he wouldn't take to it til 5.5 months.
Shd was a bit better last night
nd I'm starting to get used to it :)
So we see how she goes

Another 2.5 weeks until she even be allowed anyway.
Might hve changed again by then

Age is only a number hon.
I'm 36 but honestly forget sometimes :)
Hope its a good one for u xx

Simon is in good form
Sleeping better thank god
Still coughing
Think he will till winter is over.
Cant get him to take inhaler
He goes bananas.

Happy birthday, Maryanne. Hope you have a wonderful day. Just remember you're only as old as you feel and besides, 30 isn't old at all!

Happy birthday Maryanne hope you having a fab day and getting nice and spoiled :flower:

Not a lot going on here, lazy week really mainly because I had to drive what felt like a million miles for Lucas on Sunday and this Sunday I get to go even further yay :wacko:

Where were the 9-12 from lilesmom, I'm finally starting to put Edith in 3-6 it's all so long on her though she's such a beach ball :haha:

It is :rofl: I'm not dealing with it very well at all. Think I'm having an early midlife crisis.

Is Edith still in 0-3? Awww what a cutie, wish Henry was smaller. I have a serious case of brood right now. It's weird case I've had a baby every year the last two years so this year it's weird it having one. How's Lucus doing?

Hope simons cough improves soon. I will be glad when summer gets here and all the bugs and viruses do one.

Connor only fits about half of his 3-6 clothes. He's not very large around the middle and although people keep telling me that he is long half of the 3-6 clothing is still too long on him. He's just my perfect little guy though. He was weighed yesterday when the HV visited and is now 14lbs 5oz so double his birth weight. Cant believe how quickly he's growing. He's been all giggles and smiles the last couple of days too :cloud9:

Mainly still in 0-3 but as it's worn washed and ironed I'm putting it away she has 4 sleepsuits and about 4 outfits left then it will be all 3-6, my job next week is to finish the job and properly sort her clothes out :wacko:

I think Edith's giggle switch is broken, she makes all the right faces and motions but other than a squeak no sound comes out its hilarious to watch but I want to hear noise :rofl:

As much as I love co sleeping, I'm going to start putting Edith in her cot next week, she's really good at going off her self with the dummy and she sleeps about 7 hours straight, so for the sake of my back I'm gonna try she will be right next to me with the side off the cot :cloud9:

We already hve Simon beside us in coy like that
I'm trying to find one small enough to hve em like that too
Our bedroom is small.
So space os limited.
It's will just be one giant bed ;)
My back is at me too from sleeping in stuck position.

Hope bday was fab hon xxx
My broody has just vamoosed
I know it might be back one day
But for next year and a half I'm def done

Conor is getting on fab cxx
Well done hon xx

Started back walking again
Not dieting as such but aiming for proper food
And v little junk.
4 pound gone this week
Will get slow soon though
Cos if I cut a lot my milk seems to struggle