November Rainbows 2016

Just had a massive catch up been so busy the last few weeks with the end of Lucas' hockey season and making it to the national finals again, which were the weekend just gone as you probably saw on Facebook they won their semi final but lost 8-1 in the final coming in second place in the country, so they couldn't retain being first but second is pretty blooming good

Little lady is good, still doesn't roll over and I don't reckon she will anytime so , she is wanting to crawl and gets in the right position but can't make it anywhere :haha: she sits up now and when I get the inclination to get of my arse and go shopping I'm going to pick up ice cube trays and make her some mush but mainly will be baby led weaning, ha a meal out sat and she say playing mainly with some squash and cauliflower she is more than ready for this, did try puréed carrot but she got sick really sick! Wasbonly a cough and cold but she managed to get it really really bad :cry:

You must be so proud lucusmum. He did so well. Hockey star in the making there!

Henry's eating lots of finger foods now. He's trying to crawl too but doesn't put his arms out so he's basically just pushing himself round on his face :rofl: not sitting unaided yet though and still doesn't have great head control. He's has to have an X-ray on his back to find out what's going on. I'm not to worried but the doctors just want to check that his lumbar puncture did no damage. I'm sure he will catch up though.

Well done, lucas! You must be so proud.

Connor is doing great, if keeping me up too much at night! Honestly almost had a little breakdown last night as he kept me awake for two hours in the middle of the night. I don't cope well with little sleep! He rolls over and scoots about on his tummy but hasn't learnt to crawl yet. Possibly not too far off though. He also sits unaided really well.

We started weaning him last Monday. So far he's tried some broccoli, cauliflower, carrot and mashed potato. Essentially anything I've been making I've given him a little plain bit. Broccoli was definitely his favourite though. He loved chomping on it. He's only ever eats a little bit but it's all about tryig new flavoura and textures while having a bit of fun. I still completely feel like I have no idea what I'm doing though but he seems happy.

Tried to reply but my phone went.bonkers
Congrats to Lucas xxx

Its funny how they focus on different things.
Emily can roll tummy to back and back to tummy and can do circles on floor.
Can mostly sit b forgets if something interesting in reach
But no sign of crawl or twin knees at all

Gggrrr phone is driving me nuts posted cos mouse woke.
It just disappeared my second post.
She is a boob monster and sleeping badly the last week

Had vaccines today do could be long night.

Hope Henry xray is all clear xx
Emily hip one was clear
Hurrsy.

Sounds like conor h taken to food.
Hurray xxx

How is everyone doing?

Henry has his second tooth now. He's growing up too fast. He's 7 months soon. Anyone else feel it's flying by?

Yup me too
Em be 6 months next week
If next 6 go same she be 1 before I realise it!!

Me and DH were only saying that last night. I don't want my baby to be one. It's bad enough Aurora is 2 in 3 months. Wish they stayed smaller for longer.

Hope all is ok with Simon?

It eally has flown by
Way more so than first time
Probably busier with 2 so goes faster.
Simon is good.
Still has fits everyday but eating again
And steadier and happier
Thank God
Had a little party yesterday for his bday
It's not till next weekend
But eoin is away at brew fest next weekend
So had it now instead.
Was nice
We r all wrecked today

Hope all well ladies.

Did ye find bunny? Xx

Will he be 4! Hope he has a fantastic day. Glad all is ok with him.

Yes bunny is home. Thank goodness. Zack was so upset. Rabbit isn't happy about being back In his hutch though. Can't work out how he escaped in the first place though.

I took your advice and ordered a joovy caboose. So excited for it to arrive now, think Aurora will love it.

Yeah he will be 4. Eeek
Growing up.

Hurray he is home.
Very lucky ye found him. Xx

Hope u like the joovy.
Hve used mine a bit but not loads
With si in school I use the out n about for missy when alone or more so the beco carier for shorter things like shops and stuff.
It's a nice little buggy though as doubles go.
Xx

I use it when taking em and my niece swimming
My niece is 20 months and loves the back seat.

A 7 month old baby died the other day up the country.
The dad forgot to drop her off to daycare
And left her in the car for 5 hrs!!!!
It's awful.
I can't stop thinking bout the poor little thing.
She was only few weeks older than em
Sorry but of a weird post.
But it's really gotten to me

Hope ye r all well xxx

It's a fab pushchair. We bought the second seat to fix to the back and so far it's the best double I've used.

I read about that yesterday. I don't understand how you can forget your child. I always try not to judge other parents but I honestly don't get it. No matter how tired, stressed or busy I am I've never forgotten about my kids.

Hope your ok? xx

Yeah I might buy second seat too.
I forgot about that option again
Thanks

Yeah I'm fine now.
Decided I'm not allowed think about it anymore
Does no good to anyone.

Oh is away for the weekrmd.
Hands full.
Should sleep now cos both asleep.
Before little missy decides to wake again.

How ye doin xx

Yea good. Bit stressed as Aurora is being a little sod but otherwise good. Back in the tww again. 1dpo. Not feeling it this month after the two chemicals but trying to think positive. On aspirin, progesterone and blood thinners this month so hopefully should help. Fingers crossed.

Do you have anyone to help you out? You should defo get some sleep. I'm off to bed once I get aurora off to sleep, don't think she's gonna give in soon though. Henry's already down for the night and DH and zack are gaming so just waiting on her. Did Simon have a nice birthday?

Sorry I read last night but then Minnie mouse woke up so couldn't reply.

Hope u get lovely sticky bfp this cycle xxx
Hugs hon xxx

Eoin sis hubby and their daughter called yest for a bit.
My sis and niece called today
Was nice to hve company
Simons epilepsy at him all day today.
Probably mix of humidity and the medicine isn't working.
Gggrrr.

How ye all xxx

How's simon feeling today? Better I hope.

I hope so too. The tww is a killer, hope I won't not have to do another one after this.

Hope everyone else is ok?

Yeah better but had a cluster of seizures after his nap
Waiting on seizure nurse to get back to me.

Fingers crossed it's your last tww xxx

Fingers crossed this is the last tww for you, Maryanne.

Feeling a bit disappointed today. We've been talking about when we would like to maybe start ttc#2. Originally we had discussed when we'd like to begin trying , I'm happy for any time from September/October but DH said he was swaying more to the new year. That's fine, a couple of months wouldn't kill me. Then today he said that he wants to avoid another winter baby (if we can) which really means waiting until this time next year or so! Ah, so disappointed. In an ideal world I'd love for conn to have a 18 month to 2.5 year age gap with #2 but I think he wants closer to 3 years! :hissy:

Hope everyone is doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->