November Rainbows 2016

Closeandcalm.co.uk
Hve it for 56 pound.
I'm finding very little Google info on it.
It's the moby comfort carier

Ah just looked, my moby is a stretchy wrap. That's a bit like a Mei tai. It looks nice. I'm quite tempted. Looks really comfortable.

I didn't see your posts. Xx
My phone battery v low cost might disappear
I agree lynanne.
Hol abroad sounds like do much hassle with simons chair, meds afo etc anyway.

God that is expensive maryanne xxx

Yeah I said moby wrap instead of carier by accident sorry xx

We don't holiday abroad, Zack would never cope. Like you said it's too much hassle taking wheelchairs and meds etc and I don't think he would cope on the plane.

It's really nice. Just showed DH as we need a new carrier.

You were saying that on fb.
I'm very tempted too.
Think I might order one later

I'm good thanks Hun, how's everything with you? Hope everyone is well!

Yeah. Si much better thanks xx
Emily flying but teething
All good.
Starting to plan an extension to our house now.
We can sleep downstairs then.
Si getting do heavy to lift now.
It will take time cos haved to get planning
But be great when we can do it.

Glad your all ok. That will be good, I remember you saying you couldn't have a stairlift. Planning is a nightmare isn't it. We applied to extend but kept getting no's so now we have to move. I don't mind thoughascwe have wanted to relocate for a while so it's a great opportunity.

I'm hoping we get planning straight off
Applying for grant too.
Should be entitled but found out from other parents there can be a wait
Ggggrrr.

Ye moving far? Xx

We aren't sure yet. Possibly Scotland. Or maybe back to London. Where ever the best work is for DH. The plan is to emigrate in 5/6 years though so we won't be settling for too long. If we buy a house we will be renting it out when we move abroad. We just need our registered wedding done (we are already married but it's not legal in the uk, very long story) and ideally be finished having baby's before we go.

I love the photos on Facebook, cant believe how much Emily looks like you!

Hope you get planning nice and easily, lilesmom. I bet it would make life 10x easier with Simon. Also I agree with Maryanne, Emily looks so much like you! They are both gorgeous.

Loved your pictures today, Maryanne. Aurora looks like a right wee monster - in the cutest way possible! Where would you like to move when you go abroad?

I'd bloody love to buy a house but we don't really have the deposit or the finances to to take a bigger mortgage. Fortunately we do have a pretty big two bedroom flat but even with the three of us it feels so full of stuff. I really wish we had a loft for more storage, a garden for the dog and Conn once he is bigger and a bath! Our bathroom only has a shower and oh man do I wish we had a bath some days!! Maybe in a couple of years - or once baby 2 is on the way.

She is a cheeky little monkey. I love her so much though. We are thinking of Canada as we have good friends there but theres job opportunities for DH in America and New Zealand so we shall see. It's going to be exciting, just gotta save and save some more.

I feel your pain with things being cramped lynanne. We live in a house but it's very very small. We need to move ASAP as we have no room at all. Although we are lucky that we do have a small field as a garden, I will miss it as it's great for the children. We this house as at the time we never thought we would have more children, was great for me DH and zack but now it's so cramped.

So bad news here again. Unfortunately I've had another chemical. I started getting positives two days ago but started bleeding last night. Although I'm really upset I feel it's happened for a reason. I went for bloods this morning to confirm but had a call a few hours later saying I needed to go to the hospital ASAP. Bloods showed I urgently needed blood thinners so although I'm upset if I hadn't have lost the baby I'd never have known and could have become really ill or developed a blood clot. Hopefully the blood thinners now will make our next egg a sticky one.

Aww, Maryanne, I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you are okay. Lucky that you got your blood tested and caught needing blood thinners before you were ill. Hope next one is sticky!

I really hope so. Feel like calling it quits at the moment. Said to DH that if it happens again then I'm probably going to call it a day as I can't go back to loss after loss again. This time they are earlier than my other losses but it's still bloody hard. I'd forgotten how heartbreaking it is.

Yeah even the early losses hurt. I was so close to giving up when I fell pregnant with Connor so I understand that feeling. You try so hard not to get too attached in those first few days and weeks but it's never that simple.

Last time I held backalot so although it hurt I held it together. This time I really got too attached. I got a 2-3 on a digital befire AF was even due, I'd been really really sick, so I assumed all was going great. I will be ok though. I've got a few more hours here at the hospital as have to have another blood test before I go but I just want to be home now. Gotta wear silly compression socks for 6 weeks now too because of blood clot risks. It's just been a horrible day. At least I have a reason for the losses which in a small way makes it's little easier.

Hope everyone is having a better day than me and babies are all doing well?

It never gets easier, does it? I'm so sorry, lovely.

We've had a lovely day with my sister and neice out in the garden in the sunshine. I love spending time with them, especially when the weather is nice. Bit of a chilly wind but not freezing. Weather is meant to be quite good again tomorrow so hopefully DH will be up for making the most of it.

Thanks lynanne

If I get to go home tonight we will be going out tomorrow. Weather is meant to be nice so will take the children somewhere where they can burn off that energy and where aurora can't cause mischief. She loves feeding the ducks so most likely somewhere that has a pond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->