November Rainbows 2016

I won't lose hope just yet then. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Glad he's feeling better. The kids that are really suffering always seem to be the ones who never stop smiling. I've noticed with zack that although he goes through so much he's always so happy. Makes me so proud.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for u xxx

The min he feels better he gets soo giddy
Poor little guy is really grateful when he starts to feel good again.
I'm delighted he seems to hve turned the corner again.
Let's hope this med works and no more switching.
Cross your fingers for us.

Hve to take em for hip xray today
Just routine cos good few kids in my family needed hip brace and or monitoring
I'd say she us fine though.

She loves rolling now. So cute
Has really found her voice wit the last week.
Really squeaky. So cute.
Except when Simon asleep beside us
Hee hee

Hope it goes ok. All mine have have them as creases on bum that should line up don't. Think goodness all of them have been ok though. Zack did walk for a very long time but that was due to his disability and the arthritis and not his hips.

Henry loves to shout. It's very cute. He's such a good boy.

We were in and out super fast
Results be sent to me in under 4 weeks.
I think it will be fine.
Thanks

Can zack walk every where now hon.

How long till testing time.
Your one of the good people who wait aren't u
I'm chronic early test
Extra disappointed that wat.
Decided to do opk
Not even faint line.
My body must still be dedicated to milky boobs

He can walk short distances but needs a wheelchair for long walks or days out. But I'm just glad he can walk cause they did think he never would.

I'm about 6dpo at the moment, I really don't want to get caught up in testing this this cycle after the chemical so I'm going to wait for a few days after AF.

Awwwww hopefully once she starts weaning your cycles will come back. Hopefully by then your OH will be on board with ttc.

That's brilliant he can walk.
If Simon could walk bits I'd be delighted.
Should do someday
I'm hoping he surprise us and take off sometime
Like he did with bum shuffling and knee walking.
Knee walking is soo close to regular walking

Hope u get lovely sticky bfp hon xxx
U soo deserve it xxx

Yeah I'm actually glad I'm not ov
Cos now I know even if we were ttc
Nothing probably happen.
Makes me feel like I'm not missing out

Emily starting to really like putting weight on her feet.
Be lovely if my two walked together

I have realised today that I still really want to have 4 kids. I come from a big family (I have 5 sisters) and I really want that myself. I think that DH on the other hand would ideally like two which makes me a little sad. That said I don't even know if we could afford/have space for/ be able to have 3 let alone 4 so maybe I shouldn't get ahead of myself and just be happy with the one I have right now. My SIL just announced her 3rd (we've known since she was 6 weeks) and it's got me feeling all broody. Just have to wait.

Hope this month is your month Maryanne. You deserve it. I remember what it's like to want to put off testing as long as possible to avoid heartbreak. Not that I was ever very good at resisting temptation.

Lilesmom, I hope O and DH deciding he is ready to ttc will coincide for you.

Could ye split the difference and go for 3
Hee hee
Hope he feels ready soon hon xxx
Be great if we had next kids close in age too xx

We r buying special trike for simon off the lady we got the swing from too.
He is going to be one happy birthday boy

I've the tests put on a high shelf now
Hoping out of sight out of mind.
To be revisited possibly when af returns

I've been saying 3 is the magic number to myself
But I wouldn't be surprised if I wanted more after but hoping I'll feel done if I had 3

Thank you so much ladies. Means a lot to have your support, your all fab.

I've always wanted a big family too lynanne. It was tough when I thought I'd only ever have one. I've always wanted 4 but the roles are reversed for us as DH would happily have 5 or 6. I'm not sure weather to compromise and say 5 or stick to my guns and say I'm done at 4. I'm also the one who puts off ttc, which has sometimes upset DH. It's a tough situation to be in when you both don't agree.

That would be so lovely if they both walked together lilesmom. Does your OH want a big family lilesmom?

We'll definitely be trying for two. Neither of us want Connor to be an only child if we can avoid it. At least we are on the same page there even if we don't know when that will be. To be fair having 3 or 4 really depends on our living and financial situation. I just know I wanthink more and I'll be sad if I can't have that big family.

I always wonder how people afford really really big families. We have 3 and it's bloody expensive. We can manage 4 but that's part of my reason for saying no more after that is that I want to be able to give the kids a great childhood and not financially struggle. We have to move already as we are so short on space. Saving st the moment for somewhere nice, just can't decide where.

Oh is hard to pin down to a number.
He isn't a big talker.
But he used to always say he wanted loads
And I used to think two.
But now I do not feel done
It's so hard to predict how u will feel in the future before u hve any kids.

My mom and dad had 12 of us.
Never lots of money s growing up.
But never hungry and loads of love.
Money isn't a big priority for me.
But need enough to live on at the same time
I think u adjust to what u hve and kind of live by that.

Cause we home ed we do have to be careful with money as tutors are pretty expensive. Plus there's equipment and then the fact I couldn't give them all the time they would need one on one. The compromise would be school but I really wouldn't want that so I'd be happy to have less to make sure we could still teach them at home. I think if we had more than 4 financially it would be too much for us.

12, wow, that must be amazing. I don't have family, my nan raised me, it's the same for DH. Maybe a reason why we want lots of kids.

That comment wasn't meant as criticism.
Money is obviously a consideration in all house
But somewhat irresponsibly it's my last consideration.
I'm good at stretching stuff.
And I buy most if my clothes in lidl now.
Shouldn't admit that
Maybe if I lost the weight I'd feel differently about clothes.
I'm rambling now.
When u said home school I thought it was just u.
But that makes sense they would need tutors too. Xxx
Must be very expensive.
Do state give any help?
Hope they do cos your saving them money home schooling.
It should be supported. Xx

My mom was born in a mom and baby home
And fostered out to an OK but not very loving neighbour of my.mom at age 4.
My dad's mom went away to England and left him with his nan.
I don't know either of my grandfathers.
Mom and dad always said that's part of why family matters so much to them.
That and moms addicted to babies
Hee hee.
Think I caught the bug.

I'm giddy thus morn.
Little missy up at 6
But wriggled all night the goose.
She is lucky her smile is soo lovely.

I think I've made peace with the whole waiting thing.
For now anywa

Giving them proper time would def be a huge thing for me.
I think kids should feel like your life revolves around them.
Hard to do if loads and loads
But to be fair to mom and dad
I always knew I could go to them for anything
They always made time if needed

My parents had six girls and yes money was right sometimes but I think you always find a way to manage. There was always food in the cupboards, clothes on our backs. We didn't have abroad holidays very often until I was 15 and by then my older sisters were working and so paying their way. When we were younger we always went on holiday somewhere in the UK though so we didn't miss out. Sometimes we couldn't have the newest gadget or toy or clothes but honestly other than the very rare occasion I didn't care. My youngest sisters were a bit of a surprise (kids 5&6) and they were twins so that was an adjustment at the time.

For me, it isn't necessarily about having all the money for everything. All my best memories from my childhood are days spent wit has the whole family at Christmas or in the summer doing things together, minimum money required. I feel like so long as we can pay our bills, feed & clothe our kids with a bit to spare for fun things/saving then I'll have the 4! At the moment I'm a stay at home mum but once all the kids are in school I'd want to at least get some part time work which would help a bit.

Obviously this is not meant as a dig at anyone who thinks that being financially able to have kids means having the abroad holidays every year or the newest things or whatever
Just my way of seeing it.

I didn't think it was criticism at all lilesmom :) other than home ed I totally agree money isn't a massive deal. I mentioned my nan raised me, but as she only had her pension we were a very very low income family. I had very little growing up but I had a happy childhood which was much more important. Before my nan took me in in lived with my mum and dad and although they were very financially stable I was abused so money doesn't mean happiness. Unfortunately as home schoolers get no financial assistance we do have to consider their education as I do want it to be the best we can provide. Tutors run at £20 an hour so although I do most of the teaching myself even just 4 hours tutoring a week in English and maths which is what zack has now is £80. Multiply that for more children and we are going to be broke lol

The baby store.ie has moby wrap for 64.50euro
Includes accessory pack with drool pass and extension thing for toddlet.
Goes up to 44 pounds.
Half thinking of ordering for the extra 9 pounds
Could sell on again for similar price cos normally lots more.
Ye ever use moby
Thanks xx

Moby wraps are lovely. My favourite is a moby. Although I find Henry's a bit heavy for it now. They sell on really really well too. Especially if you sell them through a baby wearing group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->