November Rainbows 2016

Hope he's feeling better soon lilesmom.

Awww lynanne I'm sorry. Hope I didn't upset you by talking about ttc? You never know he may come around by the time Sep/oct comes?

Thanks hon.
His consultant fitted him.in for last min app tomorrow cos she is on hols got most of June and wants to see him.
Hopefully she find something that works for him soon.

Lynanne hope he changes his mind.
We're they just throwaway comments or def how he feels
Did u say u would prefer sooner?
He might agree if u asked him xx

I've caught broody again
Most of me has my hands full.
But niggles going, go for it
Sure what's one more
Hve Um close in age
It might take 2 yrs again.

Gggrr.
Still no af so probably pointless internal debate

Hope u get good news this month maryanne xxx

Thanks lilesmom. We timed everything perfectly but every time I've caught seems to be the months we don't time it well so I'm not hopeful

Hope tomorrow's appointment goes well. Have you spoken to your oh about ttc again? Is he changing his mind yet?

Don't worry, Maryanne, you didn't upset me. You talking of ttc just made me realise that I wanted a rough timeline for us but hey ho, that's still up in the air!

Lilesmom, he knows I want sooner rather than later but then again I wanted to start ttc for #1 in 2013 and it took until 2015 for him to be ready.

I think he is scared of experiencing a loss again which obviously I am too. His reaction is to put it off whereas I would rather start trying earlier and then if they do happen (I hope not) then we aren't having an even bigger age gap. He did say that if we were to have losses again then his preference of not having a winter baby would be forgotten. That doesn't really help though as I think he would still wait until next may to begin the whole process!

That's ok then. If you would rather me not talk about it just say and I won't. Wouldn't want to upset anyone.

I have a big age gap and the small age gap and by far the small gap is my favourite. We saved so much money, we barely had to buy anything for Henry as we already had it all plus they will be so close in age that they will be able to play together as Henry gets older. As I was already making bottles, changing bottoms and having sleepless nights I haven't found adding another in difficult at all. Maybe just try and get him to see the positives of a close age gap?

I think I ov yesterday
Had what felt like my ov pain for the time since em.
I feel sad I'm not ttc.

But still no move with oh
And Simon epilepsy being a button head.
Changing meds again
I rescue meds for 3 days now
He had 50+ partial fits yest.
Em still young so timing probably not great
But will it ever be good.

I just hve thus really b urge to get preg despite all th other stuff.

Maryanne u fed aurora while preg didn't u?
Don't want to mess that up for em too.

I'm confused
I know u should wait a year rationally
But my heart and probably hormones don't want to!!!

Sorry had to blurt it out somewhere

I weirdly don't really want preg and birth.
It's the kid I want.
But know that's how I get another beautiful kiddo.
I feel like I'm running out of time if I hve mmc again

I totally agree that's there's never a perfect time. And even if things are tough then you just adapt. A

Yea I fed Aurora till she self weaned. Think I was about 7 months pregnant when she stopped wanting to feed. But then I pumped till Henry came to keep my milk supply, but all the upset of him being ill dried it up almost overnight. But yea it's totally possible to feed while pregnant.

I can understand what you mean, my whole body is screaming at me that I want to be pregnant again and I'm not sure why. I mean I have three kids, Two who are young but all of a sudden I'm the broodiest I've ever been. Maybe it's the chemicals, maybe it's the low egg supply but I just want to be pregnant again. Hoping we have managed it this month.

Have you tried sitting your OH down for a serious talk and explaining how you feel?

That's kind of how I think.
You could wait for the do called right time and be thrown a different curve ball.
Yeah. I've got the antsy I want to preg now feeling
It would be tough for first few months
But it always is.
I texted him cos he doesn't do well with talking.
He feels nagged and on the spot.
So texting works for us.
I got a maybe.
It's better than no.
Was a def no before now.
Edging closer to yes.

Not sure how we will dtd with em
But I'm sure we manage if it turns to yes.
Which I'm more hopeful it will now.

Really hope thinners do their job
And help u hve sticky bean xxx
Hope it's thus month for u hon
U more than deserve it xxx

Lynanne any luck in your house with oh?

Lucasmum how ye doing xxx

Woohoo!! A maybe is better than no. Your getting there. Be nice to have a ttc buddy. You just gotta get creative when there's young baby's involved lol. How me and DH manage I don't know.

Thanks Hun. This month would mean baby would be due around Valentine's Day which I'd love. If it's next cycle it would mean baby would arrive around my birthday so either would be nice. Hoping for this month or next.

Lilesmom, a maybe is definitely better than a outright no. I've got my fingers crossed for you that he comes around.

Maryanne, a wee valentines baby would be lovely. I really hope that this is your month.

Nothing concrete from DH yet. To be honest I don't expect anything until he actually decides he wants to ttc. He isn't much of a planner which drives me crazy as I like to have a plan. I do know that he'd like to try sometime next year which is better than when I wanted to ttc #1. He literally just changed his mind one day with that one. I know it's on the cards for next year, probably in the first 6 months or so, because it's FIL's 60th next august and he wants to take the whole family abroad but we have said we aren't committing to it as I could be pregnant.

Thanks ladies!

That sounds really positive lynanne, at least you kind of have an idea now. I'm the exact same as you, I like a plan too. DH is quite similar to me thank goodness although he's probably a little less flexible than I am. As he's ex forces planning and routine is really important to him.

I'm the same in that i like a rough plan.
While knowing it could change, even having a vague plan would do.
But oh isn't a planner either.
Could just turn around tomorrow and say grand go for it.
He just said it's cos we hve applied for a grant for extension.
He thinks we should do the build first.
But that might not happen for years.
These things can be really slow.
I hope it happens quickly.but it might not.
So now back to not hopeful again.
If he wants to wait for that.
I half feel like it's an excuse.
It's not like I'll be doing the bloody building.

Lynanne hope oh surprises u like he did with conor xxx

Maryanne hope Ur already nestling sticky bean xxx

I'm not sure what I hope for me.
Cos I'm cranky now.
Feel like he switched on me,
By dangling a maybe.

That wasn't nice to dangle you a maybe. I don't think men understand sometimes. Hope your ok?

Yeah thanks.
Just Just bit deflated.

How r r doing
Any symptoms
I always was t worst symptom spotter in tww

I'd be the same. Crossing my fingers he changes his mind soon.

I'm 5dpo, so wasn't expecting any symptoms yet but had some really bad cramping all afternoon. Unusual for me in the tww but cause it's so early I'm not sure that it means anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->