With ds I could just listen when I felt like this
But I'm just being a moany :)
I think its partly cos of all the hype around the 12 week scan

Hope ye all hve lovely weekends xxx

I heard the jellybean :)
Gonna stop fretting
And count myself lucky for feeling better
Xx

I think we all feel like this sometimes lilesmom, I know the last few days ive been feeling the same. Especially as I felt baby move a week ago and nothing since and in all my pregnancies by 15 weeks I have felt regular movement. I'm Really sure your scan will go great and you will see a healthy baby wiggling around. Have a great day today and try not to worry xx

I'm fine now
Thank god Doppler worked
It was a risk to use it
But hurray it didn't back fire on me :)
People will think I'm crazy
But I'm feeling flips sometimes.
Not kicks
But when bub does a big move
They said bub implanted right at top of uterus
That might be why
I've been getting it on and off for a week
But thought I was crazy for awhile
But I'm pretty sure now :)
I think its very normal to not hve consistency at 15 weeks hon
Bub prob changed position xx
Hugs
I know the worry though x

Yey for finding the heartbeat!! So pleased for you! I think I might have a try later too. If I don't find it though I fear I may turn into an emotional mess. I'm not sure I can wait two weeks till the gender scan at this rate, I just want reassurence. Can't afford two scans but I'd be willing to leave the gender scan to know babies ok.

I was doubtful about trying in case I didn't find it
But I'm glad I did now.
Let me know if u try. Xx
Hope u find it too.
Numbers wont come up for mine
Cheap Doppler
But I heard it it sounded nice and fast
So I'm happy
Hope it works for u too hon xx

I know our day out tomorrow
Prob get lots of bump and baby comments
I couldn't talk about it properly if I hadn't heard it today

I'm so glad you found the HB lilesmom! Thank goodness you can relax. I started feeling less symptoms at 9 or 10 weeks, but I'm 15 now and realized my boobs have gotten noticibly bigger recently. I'm also having stretching pains every so often. I can't wait to feel Booboo moving! We've never gotten this far, so it's all really exciting.

Thanks hon.
Xx
My nips r def bigger
Not so much my boobs yet
But they got huge with ds!!
��

So panic over. Baby clearly moved last night. And kept moving for a good minute or so. Nothing since but that enough to ease my mind for now :) was the best feeling ever. This baby just seems to have skipped the tiny flutters. Feel so silly for being so upset yesterday now!

I'm glad you felt baby, Maryanne, and I'm glad you found heartbeat lilesmom.

DH was feeling worried about the pregnancy yesterday (simply because all of our previous losses) so we listened for the heartbeat. Struggled to really find it for a bit so I coaxed baby saying, "where are you? Reassure daddy please." And what do you know, heartbeat strong for ten seconds or so before s/he squirmed away again. Little monster.

I swear I felt the tiniest movement when I was lying in bed on Friday. It was list something wriggled really lightly. I don't know if it was that but it definitely wasn't gas or anything! :haha: We have never made it this far so it is all new to us now. Hope I start to feel movements properly soon although I'm still feeling sick quite a lot so symptoms are still there!!

14 weeks is possible to feel movement lynanne. Hopefully it's baby you felt. Mad to think we are all getting so close to movement and big bumps etc now. I'm excited about proper kicks and packing hospital bags now :) just need to get past that dreaded 18 week point. I know I will relax then.

Yay for heartbeats and movements :flower:

I swear I keep feeling little flutters but I'm not so sure :wacko:

Feel like poop today think its because I've done nothing my back hurts my nose is running and my ears are starting to hurt :growlmad:

So panic over. Baby clearly moved last night. And kept moving for a good minute or so. Nothing since but that enough to ease my mind for now :) was the best feeling ever. This baby just seems to have skipped the tiny flutters. Feel so silly for being so upset yesterday now!

That's great hon xxx
Not silly at all.
We all hve our shaky moments x

Long but great day today .
Pet farm for ds bday next week
( dad and cousins r away next week)
So moved it to today
Had a lovely day ��

Glad alls well with ye too ladies xxx

Oh no, hope you feel better soon lucusmum. How's the bleeding now?

Glad you had a great day lilesmom. How old will your boy be?

I'm felt movement lots today so I'm really pleased. Can't quite believe it to be honest. Still feels weird that there's a little person wiggling round inside me :)

Bleeding had completely stopped by midweek some blood last night and up to mid afternoon today but only when I wiped but I think it's because we got a bit frisky last night lol

Sorry I didn't see u were unwell Lucas mom
I was really tired yest.
Hope ur better xxx

Maryanne he will be 3 next sat :)
Cant believe he is 3!!
Had a great day yest.
Told Oh parents about tiny squish too
So now I can tell everyone after scan wed :)
Although lots know anyway
But be nice to hve it totally known :)

Glad you had a good day! Awww hope he has a great birthday!! Bet you can't wait for your scan now! 12 days till our gender scan. I'm so excited. Who else has scsns coming up?

Hope it stops for you soon lucusmum. No friskiness for us till baby arrives, want allowed for the fitst 12 weeks because of miscarrige risk and now not allowed to because of my cervix. Stitch is going on in two weeks, it's gonna be a long few months!! I feel so sorry for DH although he's so understanding and doesn't make me feel bad at all. We have taken up playing xbox together instead haha

I got the results from the screening tests back today low risk for all except Down's syndrome I fall within the normal range for my age 1 in 105 but it's classed high risk! I have refused the amniocentesis it won't change the outcome and it won't make me feel any different towards this baby what will be will be and we will deal within when the time comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->