November Rainbows 2016

My labour sounds horrible looking back on it
But it actually wasn't bad at the time
I got epidural after first day and said goodbye to pain :)
Stitches healed grand too.
Weren't half as sore as I thought they would be

Sorry ladies I must apologise I'm a reader and runner atm :blush: My mum is in the UK for a few weeks and as I'm stuck in work all day I have been spending my evenings with her

I have my 16 week appointment tomorrow I will see my midwife consultant and diabetic team I think I was hoping they may scan again but my insider at the hospital said nope though if she wasnt on AL she may have been able to convince the consultant to squeeze a little one in, how selfish she has gone on holiday :haha:

I havent bothered making a 16 week appointment at my GP's surgery as I wasnt impressed with the midwife at the booking in appointment I really didnt like her and even though she told me I would be seen at the hospital at this stage I should still see her I checked with my diabetic team a few weeks back and they said if I didnt like her not to bother, so I havent :flower:

Best of luck tomorrow
U could chance arm and ask any possibility of quick scan xx

I've no appointment anywhere between 12.5 weeks and 19.5 weeks.
So much for my thinking they be super vigilant after ds
And 4 losses.
Dumbies.
:)

I don't like my midwife either lucusmum, she sucks. I'm dreading seeing her again. Hope they can squeeze you in for a quick scan tomorrow, fingers crossed. Hope the appointment goes well.

I hope I get a scan tomorrow too. We shall see, not building my hopes up cause don't want to be let down.

Doesn't your midwife want to see you at 16 weeks lilesmom? Like lucusmum I didn't have to as I got seen in the hospital at 16 weeks but I decided I should. Even though I can't stand her. Didn't fancy her telling me off for not going.

I have no intention of seeing her again at all by the time the baby is here I will have changed surgeries as mine is due to shut down anyway

I'm surprised they dont want to see you either at 16 weeks thought that was a pretty standard time :shrug:

My anatomy scan is June 23. It will be the day before 20 weeks.

I went in at 14.5 last, and our OB said we were officially a "normal" pregnancy, so he put 5 weeks between our appointments to get us on the regular track. It has seemed like forever! We were going more often earlier bc we were considered high risk from our history.

I have an aunt who has 4 girls (2 singles and 1 set of twins). She's had unmedicated, medicated, and c-section. She swears her c-section was the best and recovery wasn't bad at all...and that was with 2 littles and brand new twins at home. The twins are 22 now. :) I've also heard recovery was really tricky compared to vaginal...I guess (just like everything else) it just depends on each person and the experience.

Excited for us to all almost be half way! I'm 19 weeks tomorrow.

I got a mega quick scan for no other reason than there was a machine in the room and the consultant said if we don't use it it's a wasted opportunity lol I had to do everything in my power to stop from asking the sex I think oh would kill me if I found out with out him

We got a quick scan too. My little man is doing well. Everything seems ok at the moment so I'm pleased. But overwhelmed with all the appointments I have coming up but I guess it's nice they are keeping such a close eye on us.

Really glad you got a scan lucusmum :)

Ah lovely ye got scans xx
Glad alls well
I'm away this is weekend with no wifi working on my phone
On my sis iPad while squish has a snooze.
He is wrecked from the pool and beach and stuff.
But a good tired
It's feeling long between appointments alright now
Over 7 weeks is too long!!!��

I have that wait the first appointment at 8 weeks then not another till 16 its way to long

Have a lovely weekend away :flower:

Hey girls, hope your are all doing well and having a great weekend.

I'm feeling pretty exhausted today so I'm planning on totally taking it easy. I've been suffering with sore hips (not painful, just a bit sore and uncomfortable) during the night and it's keeping me tossing and turning, having lots of broken sleep so I'm feeling tired again. I need to start experimenting with pillows to see if it helps and consider maybe getting a pregnancy pillow. I know it can be totally normal though so I'm not worried.

Plus I'm 95% sure that I felt my little monkey kick from the outside. Unfortunately DH had already left for his game today so I can't be sure. I'm hoping little baby T will do the same tonight when DH is home and he can feel kicks for the first time. That would be a nice little Father's Day gift!

Thanks Lucas mom.
It was good but I'm shattered now .
Was nice though.
Went to the pool everyday.
Ds loves it, happy lil man :)

Lynanne I sleep with some of my duvet rolled up under my tummy
Partly to protect from ds legs
And partly to mind my back and hips.
I find it comfy enough for now anyway x

Is this when you are lying on your side Lilesmom?

Awww that's lovely lynanne :) try a maternity pillow, they are great. I have very achey hips especially when lying down but DH bought me this giant curved pillow last week. It's amazing.

So glad you had a great time lilesmom!

Yeah I always sleep on my side hmmohmra xx

Thanks Maryanne
Xx
I had v pillow with ds.
Slept with ir between my legs ,
One bit in front ,one in back
Loved it.
Will get it back out when i need to this time :)

I have a v pillow but use that every night pregnant or not. I sleep with a mountain of pillows, love my comfort. Poor DH barely fits in the bed I have so many, and he's a giant too bless him (6ft5) so it's even more of a squeeze for him lol.

I had a wedge with ds really loved it havent been uncomfy yet, the only thing I get (and have had from before I knew I was pregnant and had diagnosed my self with appendicitis :blush:) is shooting in my groin/dangling belly fat, so sharp it sometimes makes me cry out in pain :cry:

I was given a great big long pillow last time but couldnt get on with it, instead we tied string so it looked like he had a head drew a face put him in a pair of ohs shorts and teeshirt and called him Roger, he lived with us till we moved 4 years ago :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->