November Rainbows 2016

Thanks hon.
I'm grand just impatient
But its thinning out a bit so hopefully soon :)
I'm expecting it to be fine
Well hoping anyway
But just would worry myself far too much if I didn't get checked out.
How u doing hon? Xx

Yea I'm ok. Still a bit she'll shocked but I will live. Be glad to get that Second opinion now. Have you been seen yet? x

Congrats on your boy :happydance::happydance:

Lilesmom thinking of you I hope its all OK such a worry I hope yur not kept waiting to long :hugs::hugs:

Thanks hon xx
Two women in labour came in so no moving
How inconsiderate of them to hve their babies
Just as I'm next
Ha ha

If they had only waited 10 mins
I reckon id be called by now
Oh well.
Its never fast in these places.
After waiting so long
I might try be cheeky and ask her can she see gender ��

Any news yet hun? hoping your able to get some rest while waiting, I'm off to bed now I shall check when I wake up for my 0300 wee :haha: :hugs:

Been seen
She did a thirty sec scan
Bub was waving at us
Said couldn't check measurements
And legs were crossed
So no gender either.
She did a swab and said cervix looks fine.
So least I know bub is happy enough.
But none the wiser as to why its happening really
Just tired now
I'll be happier in the morning.
Feel a bit deflated cos thought they would check growth is on track

Glad all is OK shame they didnt track growth and naughty bubs with legs closed, its never nice not knowing the reason but at least you can sleep easy :flower:

At least you can relax a little now lilesmom. I have to be honest that at quick emergency scans ive never had growth checked. I think it's pretty standard not to. Only ever get growth checked at schedualed scans. I'm so glad your little one is ok though! xx

Thanks guys xx
I feel much better this morn
Its stopped again
Maybe I just needed to sit down for a few hours :
My bff went up a few weeks back to be checked
And he checked all growth measurements
That's what made me think they might
When I went up with Simon due to reduced movement they never did
But thought they might hve changed what they do
My friend was prob lucky in who she met
Or maybe it wasn't so busy.
Thanks for keeping me company while I waited xxx

Maryanne how r u doin
Did u use Doppler or are u purposely not x
Hope alls well xx

Lucas mom no hockey thus weekend? Xx

Lynanne hope ur all happy with ur great news xxx

Hmmohmra and kls how ye u doin

Glad you are doing better lilesmom. Pregnancy is such a scary time. Shame you didn't get any measurements or find out the gender but at least you know baby is okay.

I'm absolutely thrilled to be having a little boy. It hasn't sunk in yet. We told my parents and sisters last night so we are telling my in-laws this evening. I hope they are excited too. My SIL already has two boys so I bet they were hoping for a girl.

They will be excited xx
I'll bet they r,delighted with ur news
Makes baby seem even more real when u know gender xx

No hockey this weekend the season is finally over :happydance: We do however have the end of season award presentation night tonight, the first time in 5 years I havent spent the day umming and ahhring weather to drive or have a drink I usually decide to drive then leave the car as I'm to drunk to drive :haha:

Bought 2 maternity tops and a pari of maternity jeans today, is anyone else having trouble finding anything none of the shops seem to stock alot its all on line :wacko:

also got a new viv for Lucas' little snakies today they dont need one just yet but it was a good price and he was getting it as his birthday/christmas pressie so he has had it early :flower: It does leave me with an empty tank so OH has now banned me from visiting the reptile shop as I cant leave it empty and will end up with something for it but we really cant afford any creature at the moment nor do we have the room, so when I've transferred them I'm going to store it under our bed so I cant see it looking at me whispering "fill me fill me" :blush:

How you feeling now lilesmom? Yes defo rest and out your feet up!

Yea I'm using the doppler daily now. Hopital said it won't hurt. Still finding his heartbeat easily wgich reassures me.

Maternity shopping sucks lucusmum. I've had to buy everything online which means I almost always order the wrong size as I can't try on before I buy. I'm kinda getting away with a few maternity tops and leggins at the moment but have to but more cause I'm huge! Keep robbing dh's tshirts too! Lol.

So this happened tonight Lucas won the most improved player award, first time in 6 years he has ever won an award feeling very very proud of him right now :flower:

And yes he does have an arm missing from his glasses, despite me telling him glasses and bouncy castles dont mix obviously he thought he knew better, good job he has an eye test booked for tomorrow I'm hoping they will do a tempary fix on them :dohh:

Attachments

• winner1.jpg
    winner1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
  • winner2.jpg
    winner2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3
Yey! Bet you were so proud lucusmum! He looks so proud of himself.

Totally missed your update lynanne, sorry. Hope it goes well telling the in laws, I'm sure they will be thrilled!

Oh well done Lucas! You must have been so proud of him! As for maternity clothes, I still haven't bought any personally. My SIL is about the same size as me (fractionally more petite than me) so she passed on a lot of her maternity clothes which are helping until I get round to buying my own. I really ought to buy a pair of maternity jeans to fit me properly though as the ones she passed on has looser elastic from so much wear. She's loaned them to friends in the past before I got them! I hate that hardly any shops have a maternity range in store and you have to buy so much online. I really loathe buying jeans without trying them on first!

How are you doing now, maryanne?

Telling the in-laws was lovely yesterday. I think they were all quite thrilled to be having another boy in the family. My nephews were also over (5 and 3) and were playing with DH which was cute - even if they were a bit rough! Sword fighting, jumping on each other and all sorts. Is that what I have to look forward to? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->