November Rainbows 2016

Hope you enjoyed your holiday lynanne! The Lake District is beautiful. We went a few years back. Did the weather hold out for you?

Lucusmum I vote for cardiff! I'm biased though, it's just down the road from us. It's a cool city though.

Thanks ladies xxx
I'm kinda telling myself 38 or 39 weeks too.which is
Prob a bad idea
Just in case its later

That man sounds funny in a shouldn't be funny kind of way Lucas mom.
Hope he isn't dangerous and is just cantankerous xx

Just on way back from looking wheelchair cars.
Found what I think is a decent second hand one for a manageable price.
We r all wrecked now driving home.
Most of today was spent in the car

Love to all xx

Just cantankerous not dangerous at all, he spent the 2 hour call he had this afternoon moaning about me and how I'm having that baby in 2 weeks and I should never have been employed as a pregnant person (i've worked with him for over 2 years) :wacko:

Glad you have found an affordable car that suits your needs driving and being in the car all day does make you tried.

I think it probably will be Cardiff we have a friend live their we havent seen for years so that would be good :flower:

I'm telling myself the same, went naturally last time at 38 weeks the day before I was due to be induced. My waters went in the hopital cafe haha. But yea I'm hoping to go a little early just so Henry and zacks birthdays aren't really close. I know zack really wants baby on his birthday but I still would like a few days inbetween, it would break my heart should I be in hospital on ds birthday.

Glad you found a car lilesmom! Hope you got a bit of time to relax.

That's cool lucusmum! So much to do there, plus have an awesome ice hockey team. We go and watch them all the time.

Oh no, maryanne, you're not a Cardiff Devils fan, are you? I don't think we can be friends any more. I'm a Braehead Clan fan! Hehe. I'm only kidding!

I'm afraid I am! From now on you other ladies will have to pass on messages to lynanne as im not speaking to her anymore :rofl:

Lucas mom he sounds hard work :)
Hope ye get paid well :)
Xxx

No fighting girls :)
Can we call a b and b truce :)

I'm wrecked today again.
Think I might go to Dr tomorrow to check my thyroid
Checked a little bit ago.
It had gone down a little but not much
Think it might be down a bit more.
Hope ye r all well xxx

Can someone please tell maryanne that's fine with me. I don't want to speak to her either! :rofl:

I am having such a lazy Sunday before life truly gets back to normal tomorrow when DH heads back to work! While DH is out at American Football training I've got the tennis on in the background as I look for maternity dresses for DH's cousin's wedding which is in October when I'm going to be about 36 weeks pregnant! Do you think it is possible for me to find a dress that won't make me look like a beached whale?!

I've got my 22 week midwife appointment on Thursday. Does anyone else find these midwife appointments virtually pointless? I mean I understand that they like to keep an eye on us pregnant ladies but jeez, having to go so that they can spend about ten minutes taking blood pressure and asking how things are isn't how I want to spend my time!

U will look fab xxx

We hve Dr check ups at certain points in preg
Def find it useless since I hve Doppler at home ,:)
I usually try and coincide it with blood test so not total waste

When she admits cardiff is the better team! :rofl:

Oh as if!! :haha: Shall we maybe agree to disagree? For the time being at least??

U will look fab xxx

We hve Dr check ups at certain points in preg
Def find it useless since I hve Doppler at home ,:)
I usually try and coincide it with blood test so not total waste

We have to have midwife appointments every six weeks. The fact that I have a doppler makes me feel like it is totally worthless especially when they aren't taking any bloods. I think the next time they take bloods is at 28 weeks - and I've got an appointment with the hospital that week as well for my anti-d as I'm rhesus negative! That'll be fun.

Does it hurt or just injection?
I'm pos so never had to get it.

I hve to get my bloods done every 4-6 weeks for thyroid and liver
So will be able to make them the same time ish hopefully :)

Oh no lilesmom, hope you are ok. Defo get it checked.

Hmmm ok. But only as I know im right! Lol. Hope you find a suitable dress. Materbity shopping is so hard. I feel your pain. We have a big fancy dress party on Halloween when I will be 38 weeks pregnant and I have a no idea what to do. We are super sad and go dressed in family costumes, last year was the wizard of oz but don't know what to do this year. I may have even had the baby by then. It's gonna be tough working this one out.

Lilesmom, it's just an injection so it's not a problem at all. I last had to get it after my surgery for the ectopic I had in April 2015 so it's not that bad. It's just more inconvenient as I'll need DH to take a little time off to take me to the hospital as I don't drive and there is no transport links to it. I'm not shelling out for a taxi for just a few minutes appointment!

Maryanne, yeah, yeah if you say so. :winkwink: I'm only kidding really. I don't have a problem with the Devils (or any other team really).
The Halloween party sounds like fun and I love the idea of a family costume. DH says he wants to paint my bump like a giant pokeball for Halloween this year :haha: I think my main issue is just having no idea how big I'll actually be by the time their wedding rolls around so I don't know what style or materials will look and fit best! Also, I really hate the fact that I'm probably going to have to spend about £50 on a wedding appropriate dress that I'll wear once. I guess so long as I don't accidentally wreck it I could pop it on ebay after!

My DH wants to do a disney theme with me as baymax. He's a dumb ass. Selling the dress you buy is a great idea though, maternity stuff goes for loads!

Do you have to have the injections often? I still hate needles even though I have two injections a day. Have some blood tests coming up and im dreading them.

I'm pretty sure I only need the injection at 28 weeks although I think I might get it after labour as well. I don't remember. I'm sure it said somewhere on the letter that they sent me with my appointment date. It's not that bad although it does go in the...um... butt cheek(!) which feels a little embarrassing. Ridiculous to feel embarrassed when a few weeks later I'll have everything on show!! :haha: I'm actually pretty good with needles, injections and having blood taken. If it was DH that had to go through all that it would be a different story though!! He's a full on wimp with needles!

Ladies ladies your both wrong quite clearly the Chelmsford Mini Chieftains are the best team U11's national champions no less lol

I'm unsure those Cardiff boys are always big kids and the Scottish are just plain scary well they are at the age Lucas is anyway lol

Cardiff do have Josh Batch playing for them who is a Chelmsford boy

I don't feel too bad again
Maybe it was allergies :)

The boys r gone to the shop
So I hve a few minutes quiet :)
Ah lovely :)

I don't know why some injections must go in the butt xheek
Its a bit weird.
Who decides if its better arm, leg or bum :)
When I went to get checked and she did a swab it was a bit weird
But having 3 gels, my waters broken, lots of internals and Drs hand up to pull my ds out. Was somehow not embarrassing at all :)
Hee hee .
Guess its when it feels unnecessary maybe

I'm fine with injections and stuff too
Used to be dreadful.
Would sweat, shake ,go pale and feel faint.
I've had so many over last few years I'm cured :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->