November Rainbows 2016

I have to admit that I don't care about all that stuff down below, ive had two kids and years of testing so I'm used to flashing my bits at doctors lol. It's just injections. I literally feel ill when I know I have to take my fragmin. Then I feel all shakey after. Can't wait to be done with them. I feel like a junkie with all the injection marks all over me.

Id def be shaky if injecting myself
Would take me a long time to get used to I think
Hugs xxx

I haven't felt much movement last few days.
Only little bits.
But its going bananas at the mo.
I just had icecream.
Whoops passing on my sweet tooth already !

I'm good. Having a moment of paranoia that I'm not actually having a boy even though we saw clear boy parts! :dohh: I'm such a paranoid person sometimes! Now that I'm back from my holiday I'm going to really get to clearing out monkey's room. I'd like to start decorating it in the next couple of weeks! But first, I need to write lists of all the things I need to do!

How is everyone doing?

I do that all the time! But it's really uncommon to mistake a girl for a boy, it's more common to be told girl and then it be a boy. We saw Henry's parts clearly though, he didn't even try to hide them at the scan so that ressures me.

I'm in get ready for baby mood these last few days. Ive just come back from finishing off his newborn clothes shopping so that's done now. Just gotta get the crib out of storage and wash that and then sort my hopital case and we are officially ready for baby. I went into labour with my son at 29 weeks and my dd at 30, they managed to stop my labours but I worry if it happens again they won't be able to do want to be ready. Time is just flyig by!

Ur so organised
But ur ahead of me too I suppose :)
I hve a few baby grow now
But we hve the big things from ds anyways
I'm gonna order the nest part for the buggy tomorrow
After my appointment if alls well.
Then after anatomy scan, ill get cracking properly if alls well

Got a phone call from the hosp.
Swab they took when I went to get checked showed step b
She said wont be treated
But I I hve vag birth they give me antibiotic during birth
The reasons for a section r piling up
But small part of me is resisting it
Thinking vag might be ok still
But cant risk it I think.
Looking forward to tomorrow to get their take on it all too

Just applied for my car loan.
They will rung me this eve
Should be fine though.
I always pay loans and bills early :)

Hope alls well ladies xxx

Maryanne, I'd actually be stunned if they suddenly told me he was a girl after getting such a clear view but it doesn't stop the paranoia creeping in! Other than a couple of outfits and onesies we plan on keeping everything super gender neutral anyway so it wouldn't be that big a deal. I think it's trying to choose a name that is making me all paranoid!

Lilesmom, what a nightmare finding out about strep b. Is there nothing they can do about it now? How do you feel about having to have a c section if it is recommended? Good luck with the car thing although I doubt you'll need it if you always pay bills and loans early. No real reason why you shouldn't get it.

I've spent about an hour and a half in the baby's room trying to make some sort of plan of action and failing spectacularly! There is so much stuff in there that I have no idea what to do with it and I can start decorating or buying the big baby things until the room is sorted. I feel like I'm hitting a brick wall. I just want to start getting it sorted!

I was like that with ds.
Still doubted it till he was born but they were right :)
I had heard of a girl who was told 9 different times she was having a girl
Her boy went home to a Disney princess room :)
Not that he minded I'm sure :)

I've no clue really about the strep b.
Ds been cranks all day cos of medicines
So I haven't had a chance to check it out
Don't think its serious.
Mw on phone said they don't treat it now
Cos its something that comes and goes on its own.
But because it showed up they hve to give antibiotic during birth
In case it passes to bub.
Must check it out myself.
Ds is finally falling to snooze Ville :)

Hope u get ur room sorted.
I hate that when u just don't know where to start.
Be ruthless start chucking and charity shopping things :)
That's what I do anyway :)

Id be fine with c section
But the extra recovery with ds would be a butt pain
But if its a recommended butt pain
I'm ok with it
Had myself convinced last week I should push for one
I'm wavering now
Will see what Drs say tomorrow xx

I'm group b strep positive lilesmom. It's no biggie honestly. You might not still be positive by the time bubs arrives and even if you are risks of complications are teeny. I've had it in my other two pregnancies too but couldn't have antibiotics either time as my labours were too fast. Both babas were ok though. Try not to google it, it makes it sound a million times worse than it is. Bet you can't wait for tomorrow!!

Thanks hon.
I googled but always go for the good stories
And take every thing with a bucket of salt :)
Yeah I'm cranky today from nerves :)
Least its really early tomorrow so I've no waiting in morn
Except in the waiting room :)
How u doin xxx

Best of luck! It will all be fine! Be looking forward to your update!

Yea I'm ok. Having a bit of a wobbly day again but I will get over it. Just sometimes nerves get the better of me and I convince myself the worst will happen. Guess it's cause cause we aren't totally in the clear yet but then I'm trying to be positive. We didn't tell anyone that what was happening either so that makes it more difficult as apart from you lovely ladies on here or DH I have no one to talk about it with. Just hope next scan friday is ok.

Hugs honey xxx
We all hve our shaky days
Fingers,crossed ur scan goes great xxx

Sitting waiting for Dr to call me.
Hurry up Dr and scan!!!
Xxx

Yey! So glad all is ok!! Was crossing my fingers for you. Why no gender? Wouldn't they tell you or couldn't they see? That sucks. But so glad all is well with baby.

Great to hear everything is good, lilesmom. Shame you didn't find out the gender again. Any reason why?

Thanks ladies.
He didn't even try.
Was about a minute total for the scan
He said u cant tell on those machines
Which I know is bull.
Cos that's what I was told on with simon
But he was in a major rush anyway.
Whole visit was pretty brief.
Not back to them for 8 weeks again!!
Hve anatomy scan in meantime though in a month.

Bub was measuring ahead
Which is main thing I wanted to know
That growth was on track

I nearly fell down the stairs with ds in my arms when I came home
I opened the stair gate and leaned on it a little.
It went flying down the stairs in front if us.
Oh was behind me, I kind of wobbled on the step
And he caught me and pulled us backeards
My heart was pounding!!
Would hve been Simon, baby and me falling.
Not just me.
Lucky it didn't happen with Simon leaning on it
He always kneels up to it and leans on it messing

I'm really glad your ok, what a scary experience! I only get really quick scans at consultant appointmnts too. Although I get growth scans from 25 weeks and they are ok, the sonographers always let me get a good look at baby where as the consultant scans are over in like a min. Hopefully you will get to find out little ones gender soon!

Anaesthetist appointment tomorrow. Will get a better idea of how baba will enter the world. I'm hoping they will let me have natural, but I know I have to have an epidural at 4cm cause the risk of me needing a section is so high so they will prep me ready should the worst happen. Id rather no meds be Id be happy to make that compromise for a natural birth. Although last consultant said she recommends a section. So I have no idea where I stand with things. Obviously I want what's safest for baby so will see what they say tomorrow. Bit nervous.

Hope everyone else is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->