November Rainbows 2016

I'm so excited to hear what your having! Bet your son is super excited too! Does he want one sex in particular or happy with either?

He wants a brother for no other reason than he dosent want to have to play dolls with it, but he will play them if its a girl so long as we pay him for it :haha:

Awww sounded just like my son was when we were expecting dd. He said he wanted paying if he had to play with girls toys lol. He had wanted a sibling for so long, especially a brother. I was terrified when we found out it was a girl as I thought with the huge age gap and it being a girl they wouldn't be close. But they are literally inseperable now. She adores big brother and he dotes on her. They sit for hours cuddled up, even though she's 10 months and he's 10 lol. So sweet.

Cheeky little things arent they :haha:

Lucas is the same he has wanted a brother or sister for so long I dont actually think he will care one way or another once he finds out, scan is at 0800 next weds so I have said he can come with us and be late for school after all its not every day you find out if your getting a little brother or sister :cloud9: and I'm pretty sure an hour missed in the morning wont have a detremental affect on his future career :haha:

I totally agree with you. It's only an hour and even if it was more it wouldn't hurt at all. Not like they do much this time of year anyway. Ds is homeschooled so I take him to all the scans. He knows so much about pregnancy now we joke he's going to grow up to be a midwife lol.

Awww bless him a male midwife would be cool its good he is so involved though makes it all the more special :flower:

I'm wondering if I can gag Lucas and possibly kill OH right about now, against my better judgement he said Lucas could stay up to watch the football (he isnt even that keen on the sport) but with the ADHD he needs routine, he would normally be sound asleep by now instead he is bouncing of the walls and his mouth is working overtime (not bad for a kid who by the age of 3 still hadnt uttered a word and had weekly sessions with a speech therapist, I still wonder sometimes especially at times like this if we did the right thing :haha:)

Sorry been a bit awol.
Busy week here :)
Aw ur kids sound so cute.
Pay them to play if its a girl, haha.

best of luck tomorrow Maryanne xxx

Hope ur gender reveal goes great hon.
Simon hid for first two scans I thought I find out gender at .
Is it a private scan?
They would put more time into looking for u. Xx

My scan is 6 more sleeps :)
Just hosp one.
But hoping they see gender

My moms scan showed thyroid is enlarged
Now to find out why
Hoping for one of the more benign causes.
Thanks

Ds epilepsy being a bit of am extra butt pain lately
But he is in good enough old form.
Poor little dude .

Hope alls well ladies xx

Your poor mum. Hope she feels better soon, and your little man. Hope the next 6 days fly by for you!! Hope your ok.

Lucusmum we have the same issue in our house, bedtime gone out of the window tonight. We are Welsh though so it's a massive thing for us. Everyone is so excited. I have to admit I hate football though! Really really hate it!

Thanks hon xxx
I'm good thanks.
My hips r starting to play up on me a bit more
But overall I'm pretty good xx
How u doin?
What time is scan tomorrow ?

Peace has been restored :flower:

Sleepy times for me

Good luck at the scan tomorrow :flower:

Thanks all. Scan is at 10.30, never been so scared before just wish time would pass a little quicker.

Scan done! Took a little while but good news is he moved, well his hands and upper body!! Clearly saw him rubbing his little face and moving his neck. No lower body movements were recorded but he still moved so that pretty much rules out the worst of what could have been wrong. They do want a repeat scan next week to check for lower body movement and they do want to monitor him closely but I'm so so happy. Was so wonderful seeing him, we even were given a 3d view, he's adorable. Got his daddy's nose and lovely chubby little cheeks.

That's amazing news, Maryanne!! I am so pleased for you.

That's great news Maryanne! Also, DS and DD cuddling story is adorable! <3

First time I've been able to get on all day but I've been thinking of you so pleased all went well and he was moving about :flower:

Can we see his picture?

Thanks lucusmum! Little blurry bit here's my little man :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe