November Rainbows 2016

Thats an amazing pic he is incredibly gorgeous roll on 19 weeks and we can see him in the flesh :flower:

He's just the cutest little thing. I just want the weeks to pass by quickly now so that I can meet him.

Thanks so much for all the support though ladies, your all fab!

That's a great picture. I usually think the 3d's look creepy, but he really looks so baby-like. Beautiful!

Soo cute :)
Really glad scan went well hon xxx
Beautiful little boy xx

Ur making me want 3d scan now :)
I never usually like them.
But maybe they r getting better
Urs and my bff pics look great.
They r 200 here though.
So ill hve to pass :)

We r good thanks.
I'm 4 pounds less than I was end of first tri
Hoping I can keep it up.
Would be great if bub kept growing and me shrinking :)
I'm eating lots of food
Just much better stuff
Heartburn is trying to keep me healthy

My hosp app is nearly here !!
Yey
Going to Galway tomorrow to look at wheelchair cars
Lifting ds kidwalk in and our of small car is annoying me
Plus be no space for bub
Found one I think ill get if its as decent quality as it looks in pics :)

Hope alls well with ye x

Ours was expensive but that's cause it was a diagnostic scan with a consultant at a private hospital. Had to dip into savings but was worth every penny to make sure he was ok. But our 3d scan with our daughter was just at an ultrasound place and I think it was £95. Scans seem a lot cheaper here. We are going to get one for Henry in a few weeks when he's grown a bit more. You get a dvd too and I love watching those. It's magical.

Good luck with the car! I hope it's right for you. Sounds like it will make your life a lot easier. I'm avoiding the scales. I know I've put on weight, but Id rather not know how much. I will only stress about it. I was a professional dancer in my younger years and I find putting on weight hard to deal with so ignorance is bliss lol. How's your mum now?

Def worth it hon in your position.
If I wanted it cos of worry I would pay too
But its only cos ur pics r so cute
And Curiousty
So I can't justify it then
Xxx

I'm already 4.5 stone overweight starting
And my liver problems r why I really want to keep gain to min
I'm sure u look fab.
Weight gain is totally normal, I just had way too much of it done before hand :)
What kind of dance did u do?
I love dance and music and singing
But very amateur, in my own house kind :)
Did a few classes here and there.
But only for fun and moving :)

Mom is better but still a bit crappy :)
Scan showed thyroid is enlarged
Now waiting on next Dr to find out why.
Hoping for harmless reason for it.
Thanks xx

Henry is a lovely name.
It suits that cute little face

I'm overweight at the moment too. I hadn't lost my baby weight before falling pregnant this time and now I wish I had. Im finding limiting my weight gain hard especially with DH offering me food constantly. Don't know why he thinks I need so much food? I used to be a professional ballet dancer and also compete in ballroom and Latin.

I really hope your mum feels better soon. And I must admit that I love his name. It's weird because ive never had a name for any of my other babies this early. I'm so excited to meet him.

Oh does the same to me!!
He has slowed down a bit now
Cos I just started refusing cos of heartburn :)
But he is def a feeder :)

I'm a little in awe of proper dancers :)
Its like a dream job to me.
But way too hard work
I'm lazy :)
Would love to hve had dance lessons as a child
But lived in middle of nowhere
With not much money
So didn't happen.
Do u still dance?
Not that u prob hve anytime to xx

I lost a few stone after ds.
But each mc I put back on some
To end up with far too much.

I do still dance yea but only for fun. I do ballroom and Latin twice a week and do a baby sling ballet class every week. The sling class is such fun. Aurora loves it although she's 24lbs now so getting a bit too heavy for me. Soon as she's walking will be doing the mum and me ballet class with her and then sling class with Henry when he arrives. I love dancing, it's the only thing I do for myself. Great stress release after a hard week.

Sling class sounds fab.
I imagine aurora loves it!!
:)
Its great u keep up dancing.
Great for exercise, mood and generally everything :)

Poor ds , just been crying for ages.
His meds r changing and he is feeling it.
Oh just took him for a drive.
Nights like this I wonder am I mad to be pregnant.
Ds is full on
Through no fault of his own obvs

Those classes sound fun I've looked about and there really isn't much going on in my area I will have to venture further afield I think

So I went to work at 0730 this morning to one of my regular clients and her husband opened the door looked me up and down decided I was pregnant and he wasn't having me in their house being all fat with my belly hanging about before slamming the door in my face!! I go in there about 15 hours every week and he has only just noticed lol had to call out the emergency on call carer and sorted out a few swaps this weekend so I don't go back he is so rude I'm kinda glad I'm out of there I knew I was on borrowed time anyway as he is forever banning is girls who go in for no reason in fact it's the 3rd time I've been banished lol but I thought I may get a few more weeks yet the last girl made it to 30 weeks before she was out on her ear!!

U deal with some interesting people :)
Least u knew not to take it personally
That he does it to everyone xx

19 weeks today.
Possibly halfway mark
Or close anyway :)
Hurray.
3 more sleeps till appointment

Oh no lilesmom, I hope he's ok. We have occasional days like it with zack still, and it's tough. Something small can send him into full scale meltdown. I hope he settles for you soon. Yey for half way!!

I don't know how you bite your tongue lucusmum. I wouldn't be able too. I understand that elderly and I'll people can be a little fussy sometimes but that's just plain rude.

Hey girls! I've been reading along while I was on holiday to keep up to date but keeping quiet so I didn't spend all my time on here! Had a lovely break away in the Lake District, exactly what DH and I needed. Actually quite disappointed to be back to the daily grind although I know now we should start preparing for baby's arrival! Having one outfit and nothing else isn't exactly prepared!

Lilesmom, congrats on reaching the (possible) halfway mark. It's always great to reach milestones like that. Sorry to hear that ds is having a tough time on his new meds, hope it gets better soon.

Maryanne, those dance classes sound amazing! I would have loved to have done dancing when I was younger but sadly we didn't have the money and I wasn't remotely coordinated enough to do so either! I also used to want to do musicals and acting (exactly what my younger sisters are doing) but I lack talent in those departments too!

Lucasmum, I'm with maryanne, I don't know how you manage to bite your tongue. People can be so rude! Being elderly/ill/whatever doesn't give you some sort of free pass to be unnecessarily rude in my opinion!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Lilesmom I'm keeping thinking I'm over half way now as I wont go past 38 weeks :wacko:

Lynanne glad you had a nice break I have a week off in August and so far we have decided on Scotland Liverpool, North Wales and Cardiff for a few days away, I really need to narrow it down :blush: We also need to start preparing as it stands we can bathe the baby and the bath can double up as a bed I suppose and the towels well I'm sure i can fashion an outfit from them :haha:

As for my man after 18 months of him I'm more than used to his ways he once reported me for breaking and entering in his property, so I told him I would report him for assult as he poked me in the arm, we've had a mutual dislike for one another since that incident, I have said I'm happy to go back in but I dont think he relent and let me this time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->