November Rainbows 2016

I'm not sure never thought to be honest she was the person who did my 12 week scan and seemed surprised I was being classed as high risk as the actual scan last time was fine I have a feeling it's just my age that's doing it dunno we are over the moon though

Congrats on your little girl hon xxx
Glad all seems well xx
Consultant said to me id be told in the day if anything wrong on anatomy scan

Maryanne simes finds no hilarious too :)

Aneathestist appointment done. I'm allowed a natural birth as long as I agree to early epidural. I'm ok with that though as I already guessed that would be the case. Likely to be induced though but im ok with that too. So yea it went well :) feel a bit more relaxed about it all now.

Its prob a relief to hve a decision xxx
I might do what yr doing too.
Or go straight for section
Would like to know which.
But am gonna try put it out of my head for awhile
Did they say at how many weeks?
Or figure it out later depending on bubs size, developing lungs etc
Xxx

Yea they said it will be decided later on. Depends on the oc and babies weight. We shall see. It's just a comfort knowing what's happening now.

How's everyone today?

Not too bad.
Constipation is at me again though.
Waiting on thyroid results back,
If its dipped that could be the cause
Tmi, I know
But its making me feel a bit sluggish.
Hope everyone is well xxx

Hope they get the results back quickly for you and you feel better soon. I feel really lethargic today, have no energy at all. I thought second tri was when you were meant to be filled with energy, someone needs to tell my body that :(

My energy is very uppy downy.
But overall I hve much more than first tri.
Hope u hit a good patch soon hon xxx
I forgot I had fybogel.
Took some and had my smoothie and lots of water and veg
And a coffee ,
So ill prob be opposite tomorrow :)
When my energy is low
A walk outside helps lots
Even if its last thing I feel like
Not always possible with kiddos though xx

I just feel really meh, like I can't be bothered to do anything which is totally not like me. I would happily stay in bed in my pjs all day if I didn't have children. Hoping this feeling stops soon. I feel bad for the kids as normally we are a really active family yet lately I just don't have the energy. Days like today I will be glad when baby is here and I can get back to normal. DH spoilt me with an pink lining change bag and purse today though which cheered me up. He's a pain in the bum sometimes but very sweet.

How's everyone's baby shopping going?

Totally in the clear :) !!!!!! Little man stretched his legs right out for us today. He's still pretty quiet and I will be monitored but the consultant said today that he's pretty sure baby is just very relaxed and that there's absolutely no signs that there's anything wrong with him. He's just big for dates and there's a bit more fluid around him than they would like but not enough to cause concern. We are so pleased.

Hope your appointment goes ok today lucusmum.

That's great news, Maryanne! You must be absolutely thrilled!

Over the moon. I really really thought we would get bad news. I haven't stopped crying yet. DH thinks I'm losing the plot lol

Still reading
But hurray Maryanne xxx
Great news.
Lovely relaxed stretching bubba xxx

I thought there was another page in between, whoops :)

Fab news hon.
Well done henry.
Xxx

Went to my Dr today.
Took ds to get rash and tummy checked.
Pretty sure rash was nappies
And tummy is new epilepsy med
But just to be safe.
She agreed.

But while there I asked her about section or not
She said all considered
She would prob go for section if it was her
I like her and trust her
And was thinking it myself too
So I'm 95% section now.
Least I know where I'm at now .

Hope everyone is well xxx

20 weeks tomorrow
Hurray :)
Because id be section
I'm prob over halfway there now :)

Thank you.

You just do what you feel comfortable with hun. As long as your happy with your desicion then that's all that matters. Hope your ds is ok. Rashes are always so scary! Poor little man :(

We are warned to get rashes check in case its reaction to new meds
But I pretty much knew it wasn't to worry
But just in case :)
Mouse just awake.
Meant to call to my sisters but I'm very lazy
Need motivation to move my tired ass :)

I'm still working on that. I have zero motavation at the moment. I'm just so tired and achey. Feel a lot more further on than I actually am. Can't remember being this uncomfortable this early with dd or ds. Hope it doesn't mean baby is planning an early escape like the other two :/

I'm the same today
But had been pretty good up till yesterday
Think its lack of quality sleep for me.
Hope u feel better soon hon xxx
And bub stays put for a long while xx

My friend just gave birth to her baby at 34 weeks so it's sent me into panic mode now lol. We were only both complaining about how painful our braxton hicks were at like 2 o'clock this morning. I was pacing round the living room in pain and couldn't sleep and so was she. Although I did have these pains for months with aurora and she stayed in till 38 weeks, so trying to think logically.

Can't believe you have so long left till your scan. I'm getting impatient now to know what your having. It must be torture for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->