November Rainbows 2016

Has it been more than a week since last test?
Could be too dilute.
I was talking to a girl on here who tested in morn,
Got 3 +
Then to show her mom later,
She took another, it said 2-3, was eve time
She was a bit freaked .
But everything turned out totally fine
Was test gone weird.
Possibly too dilute in her case
Or crappy test.
Hope alls ok for u too xxx

U gonna get bloods done to ease ur mind? Xx

Honestly don't worry to much about digis! They are not to be trusted. I had a major scare a few weeks back with them. Got a 3+ at 6 weeks, wanted to show DH but by the time he was home from work the battery was dead. So took another to get a 2-3. I started freaking. Sent DH out for more. A few hours later I got a 1-2. Phoned epu, they rushed me in for bloods only to find my levels at almost 3000! I will never use one again! I'm sure all is ok, try not to panic.

9 days since the last test was quite dilute, I see the doctor next Friday going to ask for an early scan but they dont seem really concerned I've had 3 previous loses, was debating to ring epu tomorrow but I'm not sure if need to be sent by the doctor :wacko:

Honestly don't worry to much about digis! They are not to be trusted. I had a major scare a few weeks back with them. Got a 3+ at 6 weeks, wanted to show DH but by the time he was home from work the battery was dead. So took another to get a 2-3. I started freaking. Sent DH out for more. A few hours later I got a 1-2. Phoned epu, they rushed me in for bloods only to find my levels at almost 3000! I will never use one again!

Yeah I know they are rubbish and not to be trusted wish they would ban the bloody things

Honestly don't worry to much about digis! They are not to be trusted. I had a major scare a few weeks back with them. Got a 3+ at 6 weeks, wanted to show DH but by the time he was home from work the battery was dead. So took another to get a 2-3. I started freaking. Sent DH out for more. A few hours later I got a 1-2. Phoned epu, they rushed me in for bloods only to find my levels at almost 3000! I will never use one again!

Yeah I know they are rubbish and not to be trusted wish they would ban the bloody things

Totally agree! Hope your ok. Can't hurt to speak to a doctor if your really concerned though.

Whoops was that u Maryanne
It was on a other thread,
It must hve been u I was thinking of.
They really shouldn't exist.
They r crap
But u prob be worried now no matter what till u get bloods or something done
Hugs xxx

I'm ok just want to know one way or another i'm far to impatient for my own good :haha:

Id be the same
It's hard not to be when we hve losses behind us

Hee hee :)
Just me getting myself all worried for no good reason :)
Hve been really upbeat about this time
But got myself a bit freaked out.
Very sick again thus eve
And caved and bought clear blue.
Got three + so I feel better
Even though I know they r crap :)
How u doin

Hee hee :)
Just me getting myself all worried for no good reason :)
Hve been really upbeat about this time
But got myself a bit freaked out.
Very sick again thus eve
And caved and bought clear blue.
Got three + so I feel better
Even though I know they r crap :)
How u doin

Awwww It happens to us all, nothing to feel bad about. Glad you got your 3+. Hope it's eases your mind a little.

I'm ok ish. Having some cramping and pink spotting so have to be checked over in the epu tomorrow. Little nervous but hopefully all is ok.

Fingers crossed alls ok honey xx
Hugs xxx
My sil bled everyday with one of her daughters
And she is 3 now :)
Hope alls fine xxx

I have been sleeping so much the last few days! Then today my leg was really sore. That always happen before AF or before rain. I had some discharge on the drive home, and I was so nervous to go to the bathroom. Everything was fine, and I'm guessing the leg pain is due to rain that is to begin tonight. I just want it to be the 19th already so I can know Booboo is progressing and the heart is still beating. So nerve wracking!! I've been pretty nauseous all day though, so that's a good sign.

A friend of mine had frequent bleeding with DS, and he is almost 5. She remarried and they went through ivf to get pregnant this time. She was bleeding over the weekend, but her RE did a scan on Saturday and she saw TWO little ones in there. Some people just bleed...it's such a dirty joke of nature. :mad:

I feel the same way, hmmohrma when I feel like I may be wet down there. I always assume the worst and dread going to the toilet. So far, so good though. My next appointment is the 29th. It can't get here soon enough!

Some peach discharge today.
My gut has been niggling something wrong since sun.
Doh!!!
I'll ring epu today.
But not sure cos ill hve my son with me.
Might ask my sister to come with to mind him.
Nervous now.

Maryanne hope ur spotting has stopped and scan goes well xxx

Thanks ladies, good luck with all your appointments! hope your ok lilesmom?? xx

Just got back from epu, they think I have a urine infection but doctor concerned avout my cervix. She wouldn't say why and had requested a scan Thursday morning. I'm slightly worried now :/ I have been having really really bad cervix pain the last few days. Wish Thursday would hurry up so I can just know what's going on!

Uti can cause crampy cervix cant it
They prob just want to make sure u don't need cerclage
Hopefully they r just being cautious .
Hugs hon xx
So scary not knowing xx
Stupid limbo.

I'm ok.
Pretty sure its beginning of the end
No more discharge.
But boobs aren't sore anymore
Nausea is dwindling.
Scan tomorrow, they couldn't fit me in tiday
Least I don't hve long to wait :)
Xx

No, I think it's something a little more serious. They have booked me a gynaecologist consultant appointment for straight after my scan. Plus I've been put on bed rest :/ I wish I knew what was going on. I'm so confused :(

Oh no. I'm sure all is ok. My symptoms dipped all the time last pregnancy. Hoping all is ok at your scan tomorrow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->