November Rainbows 2016

Fingers crossed for you both with your scans. I've got my next reassurance scan on Thursday morning. I feel like I need one every day!! My nausea has gone but my boobs are so sore so that's good. Heard baby's heartbeat on Sunday which was 160bpm! I've never heard a baby's heartbeat before! Magical. Xx

Fingers crossed for all

Still not really sure if it's a viable pregnancy here have a doctors appointment Friday and hoping to be sent for a scan every time I wipe I hold my breath but nothing yet, sore boobs but no morning sickness though I didn't with my son, feel very bloated (could just be fat lol) and twinging pains in my lower abdomen which I pray is just stretching pains but who knows its the not knowing that makes it worse.

Also found out today my sil is due October I should be pleased but just can't be whilst I'm going through my own personal hell, she is also in my opinion very immature and selfish as is her partner mehh I have a massive case of the jealous grumps lol

Aw that's fab Louoscar u heard hb.
Chances are very very high of things going well after that.
Fingers crossed for u.
Nice strong hb too xx

Hope u get ir scan lucasmom
It is being in limbo that's the worst cx
Hope alls well for u xxx

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh I realised tonight my appointment is for the week after next, I'm not sure I can wait it out that long think I may have to book another one :growlmad:

Mary and Lili - My fingers are crossed for you both. Good luck and dust!

Lou - That's great! Congrats on that magical moment. <3

Lucas - The jealousy makes me feel terrible but is unavoidable. I have 1 sil who lost her son to his parternal grandparents bc she just couldn't get it together and another who has 3 boys bc every time her first husband had an affair she purposely got pregnant. She puts herself above the boys all the time, and it drives is insane! Flawless carefree pregnancies for them both. My third sil is a great mother in a great marriage, but she was young when they had their first and drank through the entire first trimester not knowing/ believing she was pregnant. He's a oerfect and super intelligent 10 year old now. And then there's us - we waited for the perfect moment, finished school, got married, bought a house, and we're still waiting years later.

Time crawls when u feel like this.
If u can afford to book it.
I would xx

Thanks hmmohmra
Its very unfair the way we do all we can
And others do nothing to deserve to be parents
And yet fall into it.
It's def hard not to be bitter about it at times.
When I was preg with my son,
I had two people I worked with preg too.
We went on nights put sometimes in same big group.
Id always drink water ( obvs)
They used to down pints and say, oh I've switched to beer cos I'm preg!!!
I got my son thank god.
But due to complications at birth he has cerebral palsy, epilepsy and maybe autism.
One of their kids is extremely autistic.
But the other is fine so far.
Life really isn't fair.
( not that I want their kids ill, but there is no logic following some things )
Hope I haven't come r across awful here

I wish I could afford a private scan, I shall call tomorrow and say I havent had progression and hopefully they will refer me to the epu

You do all you can and get dealt a rough hand, my son is also autistic and has adhd I do wish I had done as others did and spend my time drinking and smoking then maybe just maybe we wouldnt have a child who has needs, that said I wouldnt change him for the world, I would change the world for him if I could :flower:

So sorry for those of you in limbo and nervous and anxious. :hugs:

Thanks all. I hope all of us stuck in limbo get some good results soon. The waiting is horrible.

Hope you get a scan soon lucusmum.

And fab news on hearing the heartbeat louoscar.

My son is autistic too. Also with quite a few other health problems such as arthritis. It's been horrible watching him having to struggle, but I can honestly say he's blossoming now with home schooling. I'm very proud of him :)

I didn't realise there was a thread specifically for November Rainbows. Do you mind if I join? I've read about half the thread so far and I'll finish reading it once I've posted.

I'm currently 8+2 with my sixth pregnancy in just over a year. I've had three early losses in Feb 2015, Dec 2015 and Feb 2016. This time last year I was pregnant with an ectopic in my left tube. I didn't get seen by the EPU until I was exactly 8 weeks (I kept being told bleeding is normal in first tri and I wasn't in any pain) where they told me I needed surgery as baby in my tube had a heartbeat and everything. I was lucky that the tube hadn't ruptured and had surgery that same day (April 16th) to remove my left tube and pregnancy. I can't believe that was almost a year ago now.

The loss I struggled with the most though was my MMC in August last year. I had already seen little baby with heartbeat at around 6 weeks and when I went back for a "reassurance scan" at 9+5 we were told baby had no heartbeat and had stopped growing at 8+3. It was devastating to hear that I had lost my baby and I didn't even know. My symptoms had only just begun to lessen but I knew many people get a respite from sickness at 9 weeks so I thought nothing of it. I considered all the options and decided to miscarry naturally which I did about two weeks later. We tried immediately and I fell pregnant in December and then again in February but I lost them about 4.5weeks.

With all the losses and heartache DH and I sort of decided not to try in March. I thought I'd passed my ovulation dates before we BD'd and it wasn't until I started feeling pressure in my lower abdomen, sore breasts and tiredness that I realised I'd calculated my dates wrongly! Surprise BFP on the 11th of March at 11dpo!

Since then I've seen my baby twice, heart beating away nicely measuring 6weeks and then 7+4. Both times it was right on track. I'm feeling quite anxious this week as I am right at the point my baby died in my MMC but I've been feeling very sick the last couple of days, I'm tired and thirsty all the time and my breasts are still quite tender.

So there is my story thus far. I have my booking in appointment with the midwife on Monday then another scan at my EPU on 22nd April and I've got my dating scan booked for the 13th of May when I should be about 12+4. Fingers crossed everything keeps going well!

Welcome lynanne! I'm so sorry to read of your losses and I'm glad this pregnancy is going ok so far for you! Crossing my fingers for you!

When you know your due date let me know and will add it to the first page. Same for anyone else if I've missed adding your due date :)

My due date should be about the 21st of November going by the measurements of baby and my lmp.

My due date should be about the 21st of November going by the measurements of baby and my lmp.

Will add you now :)

I just noticed your a UK mama to be :) im in Wales. We are moving to Scotland next year though, rather excited! What parts of the world is everyone else from?

Welcome Lyn Anne x
Scan went well thank god.
Bub in right place with hb measuring on track .
In shock but in a good way :)

Will add you now :)

I just noticed your a UK mama to be :) im in Wales. We are moving to Scotland next year though, rather excited! What parts of the world is everyone else from?

That's cool. I love Scotland but the weather is a little undesirable about 85% of the time!! Haha.

Congrats lilesMom. Its always nice to have everything go well at a scan.

Thanks ladies.
Sorry bout the rushed post.
Was tired after coming home.
Little sleep last night :)
Maryanne when is ur scan now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member