November Rainbows 2016

Thanks hon xx
Yeah its early but she is 4-10 and is breathing herself
Which is fab
She is gorgeous.

I suppose we r in third tri now
Is feeling crappy just normal :)
Glad digestives made u better.
We r getting pizza to make us feel better :)

Thats a good weight and good she is breathing by herself :flower:

They will decide the induction date at 36 weeks here :wacko:

Huge congrats to your bro and sil lilesmom! How wonderful that baby is doing so well! Hope your poor boy is ok? Enjoy your pizza!

Digestives are my main craving at the moment! I eat like 15 at a time lol. Oh and cucumber, I eat it with everything. Even had it on a bacon sandwhich earlier! Hope your feeling a bit better now.

When do you ladies take your iron tablets? I have been told not to take them with milk tea and eggs, so that rules out mornings at the weekends as I have cereal with milk weekdays I could do it in the morning as I dont have my breakfast till about 1000 and leave about 0730 :wacko:

I took the first one at about 1930 last night, but I spent all night feeling very very ill severe nausea and lets just say the constipation issues are currently resolved :blush: I still feel rough today and its caused my blood sugars to spike, not sure if thats from the tablet or not, my body isnt great at accepting new medication and its quite common for this to happen for a few days until it gets used to it :wacko:

Just wondered if anyone had any experience and what worked best for them :flower:

Maybe try before bed?
They always made me sick and constipated no matter what
I'm not currently taking any
Would love if I stay that way
I take bits with iron about once a week.
I'm not supposed t take much stuff to avoid taxing my liver
Unless necessary

I just take mine anytime to be honest. I have two in the morning, one at lunch and one in the evening. I'm lactose intolerant so I never have dairy anyway, but I will admit I don't always take them with food cause for me it makes absolutely no difference. I'm still horribly sick on them anyway. Not suffering with the constipation thank god but the sickness is killing me. To be honest though I can't be sure if it's just the iron as the side effect of my liver meds are sickness too so maybe it's a bit of both. I just feel like my body is giving up on me at the moment lol. I've never been told to avoid taking them with certain foods though? Doesn't say on my leaflet that came with them either?

Had a letter and no gd this time, woohoo!!!

Yeah its on the leaflet to avoid as it makes it less absorbent :wacko:

Probably be ok in a day or 2 when my clapped out old body accepts they are here to stay :haha:

Sounds like making you sick is common then, delightful :dohh:

Hopefully I will sleep better tonight that will help me out no end and if Lucas could just have his mouth glued shut for 10 mins that would certainly help :haha:

I've threatened to tape zacks mouth shut multiple times today, I've also threatened to put Aurora in the recycling bin if she doesn't behave. I even threatened adoption at one point. Defo mummy of the year today :rofl: I love my children with all my heart but today they are driving me insane. Good job they they don't listen to a word I say.

Haha adoption has been mentioned here today as well :rofl: Its an adopt one get one free at the moment they can have OH as well :haha:

I actually managed to get Lucas to be quite, it may or may not have cost me £3 and OH starts muttering and singing random made up songs about how great he is there is no way I'm paying him also! Now they are both at the PC talking as they are across the world from each other :wacko:

I've tried bribery, it hasn't worked. At the moment DH, Zack and Aurora are all fighting in the middle of the living room. DH is wearing a batman mask, Zack is a combination of about 8 different superheroes and Aurora is wielding Thor's hammer. I've given up telling them to calm down.

I think I should get at least £2.50 back they are fighting over the xbox now :wacko:

Ha ha
Sounds like fun busy houses xxx
I'm pretty sure I don't hve gd either
But must get my Dr ti check.
The nurse who rang me just had my thyroid one
She said a note on my file to say the rest were normal
But she couldn't see results.
Would be brilliant if my liver ones were all normal
But they all haven't been normal for years
So unlikely :)
Getting whooping cough vaccine tomorrow so I'll ask her to check

Busy day but good day test.
Got my car.
Its lovely to drive
Wheelchair fits just perfectly in the boot
So I still hve 5 seats
Woohoo.

Then had my bro 50 bday at the donkey santuary
Was fun
Simes was happy out scooting around.
Was a lovely sunny eve.
The only one this week
So we were very lucky
Cos all outdoor

Donkey sanctuary sounds like good fun glad you all enjoyed it :flower:

Feel so much better today no nausea no anything apart from tired, last night was the first time in about 2 months OH and I went to bed at the same time, he has been working and crashing on the sofa its been bliss, but neither could settle properly with the other there so no sleep again!!

He has took Lucas out for a few hours so I'm about to go and have a nap :sleep:

I really think it was the tablet affecting me I know it was only the one but my body treats anything unusual as a foreign object and makes me ill sounds daft but its true :wacko:

My body over reacts to things too
I cant use most self cleaning products and virtually no household cleaners , bleachs or washing powders.
The chemical kind makes my sinus bleed and makes me feel dizzy and awful
The more 'natural' kind make me rashy.
I hve a few products I can use
And hve to stick to them.
So I get the reacting weirdly to things.
Drugs in ok with
But find them very effective and act fast in me.
Hve u taken them today?
Hope it settles soon for u xxx

Soo hungry yest and today.
Very blah today.
No idea why, must be some hormone thing
Boobs sore again too
So prob something baby related.

Hope your all having a lovely weekend!

Lilesmom the donkey sanctuary sounds fun and glad the car is right for you! Hope Simon is feeling better now?

How are you feeling now lucusmum? Your body getting used to the tablets yet?

Are your babies head down yet? I'm a bit concerned. Henry is breech now. He was fully engaged a few weeks back. But yesterday I had a really bad pain in my tummy, then started spotting through the night. Went to be checked over this morning and he's breech now. She said the pain and spotting was most likely him turning as he's a big boy. Don't get why he would turn this late? Midwife said if he doesn't turn back soon he will get too big to turn. Doctor said they will only give him till 34 weeks to turn before planning a c section. I'm literally worried sick cause I really don't want a section.

Id think he would hve a good bit of tine to turn back hon xx
I know he is big alright but I've heard of babies being breech till 38 weeks and turning.
Or Drs turning baby for u.
Simon stayed breech for ages.
But was head down at the end.
Little missy has gone back to breech again I think cos my bump looks smaller.
She is going between the two fairly often.
Easier said than done but try not to worry.
He could turn any day
Hugs xxx

Lil man refusing to snooze even though he is tired and cranky.
He is doing my nut a bit.
I'm too boring for him at the mo.
Between my lack of energy and horrible weather
We aren't doing enough to keep him occupied.

They will only give it to 34 weeks before booking a section :( purely cause he's ahead in size and because aurora was 3 weeks early and I birth fast they won't risk me going early when he's breech. I'm also not allowed to have the procedure to turn him as I'm on blood thinners so this situation totally sucks. I had it done with Zack and it worked great so hoping they would do that but they won't even attempt it this time. So I've been googling exercises to turn baby all day. Currently on all fours shaking my hips around and getting funny looks from Zack and DH :rofl: I am gutted though, I really really don't want a section unless I absolutely have to.

We have a cranky pants too here. She's been crying all day as she won't nap. Roll on bedtime! Is it bad weather where you are? It's lovely here. I just can't be bothered going further than the garden.

Let them book u in for section.
But insist on scan just before it to see if still breech.
If he has turned in meantime u could then legitimately refuse the section
That's prob what id do anyway :)
Be stubborn if its what u really need to do xxx
Hugs

He is finally asleep.
We went to visit my parents in the middle
To get out of the house for a bit.
Yeah its yucky here.
Rain and wind
Blah!!
I'm missing my walks.
Had one thus morn but got soaked.