November Rainbows 2016

I haven't had another headache all week! *touches wood* Hoping that it was just a bit of a blip and I won't get any more now.

I would be annoyed too if I were you, maryanne. A section isn't something to be taken lightly - it is surgery after all! If I was in your position I would be doing exactly the same thing and waiting to see if he turns. It isn't as though you are refusing the section just saying you'd rather avoid it if possible. That doesn't seem unreasonable to me!

That's good! Headaches are horrible! It's hard to carry on as normal if your suffering with them and if they turn to migraines then it's impossible.

Thank you, I'm glad someone would feel the same as me. I've just been made to feel like a neglectful mum not putting my baby first but that really isn't the case. If it was a case that a section is needed for his safety I would have one straight away. And I will still have one if he doesn't turn. But I don't get why my consultant seems so intent on pushing me into one when at the moment there is no need.

F the consultant
U want to wait a little while before decision
That I up to u xx
Just cos they find it more convenient to hve decision made
Hugs xxx

Thank you :) I'm not going to back down just yet. Although DH is bugging me now. He thinks we should just book a section to save all this hassle but it's ok for him as he's not the one that will have to have surgery. Not in a great mood at all.

My friend delivered her twins earlier today. She's only 28 weeks, they are so small, I really hope they make it. She's not in the best way either. Makes me feel so grateful for still being pregnant although I feel fat and uncomfortable. Please cross your fingers for them all.

Agree sod what he wants it what you want that matters :flower:

Sorry moan time, Lucas has been picked on by a few kids at his training sessions recently mainly because most of the team have given him the glory for winning nationals and some are clearly jealous :dohh: so tonight it reached a point where I am going to wait the official 24 hours and raise a complaint he was walloped so hard into the boards tonight he was rolling about in agony he carried on to the end but I could see he was in pain he came off the ice in tears ( very unusual for him) poor thing could hardly move he has done something to his back I can only assume hurt a muscle there is no obvious marks, I gave him a hot bath and have put him to bed with paracetamol in my bed so I can keep an eye on him :cry: he has south east England trials tomorrow night and I have no idea if he will be fit enough to make it he won't get a team place but it's an honour to be invited to try and he will be heartbroken if he misses it, I get the feeling this was no accident but deliberate to stop him going :growlmad:

On a side note the cat is getting pissed off as he is lying on me and keeps getting kicked :haha:

Maryanne, I hope the twins are okay! 28 weeks is so early, even for twins. My younger sisters are twins and were induced at 38 weeks and even then they were still pretty small babies. Hope your friend and the twins are well and home soon enough.

Lucasmum, Poor Lucas! I hope he is up to go to the trials tonight, what a lovely privilege to be invited. He must be some player! It's horrible to hear of how jealousy can make some people act but physically hurting someone is crossing the line, especially if it was malicious like you think! Hope the warm bath, paracetamol and a good nights sleep did the trick and he feels better this morning!

I told him straight last night that although it's his child it's my body and wether I chose to have surgery or not is up to me and me alone. And if he doesn't like it he knows where the sofa is to sleep on. That shut him up lol.

I hate bullies! Hope he's ok. I remember what it used to be like when I used to compete in ballroom and Latin when I was a child. The sad thing is the bullies are usually encouraged by parents who are just as jealous. Really hope he feels better soon.

My friends one baby took a turn for the worst last night. It's so so sad. He only has a very small chance of pulling through :(

Oh no.
Hope the twins make it
Hugs.
I saw babies in the neo with Simon that were that early.
Sooo small
But they can make it
Fingers crossed for them.
My heart goes out to them.

Lucas mom hope Lucas is ok xxx
Huge hugs xxx
Kids r awful at times.
I was bullied when I was 11 and 12 too.
Looking back it was jealousy
I didn't realise it at the time though
Just made me feel awfull for a good while.
Until I left to go to secondary and got new friends
Hugs to u and lucas
Hope he is ok to try out xxx

Mouse is Sick again.
Had to collect him from preschool yesterday
He never fully got over the last bout
Doh

I've been tired all week
But thought it was cos mouse is sick
And I got flu jab
But think I've uti
Hve the test strips and said check cos feeling crappy
Back to Dr tomorrow.
Third time this week
Doh.
I'll keep her in business :)

Oh no lilesmom, hope your both ok? Try and rest up and hopefully you will both feel better really soon. Zack was always I'll when he was the same age as your little man. Especially when he started nursery but it did pass. He very rarely gets sick now. Think he caught everything when he was little and now there's nothing left to catch.

Thanks hon
We aren't terribly bad just under the weather
So should be grand fast.
I've cankles and sausage fingers tonight
Hope its the uti :)
Bp is grand and no other symptoms
So prob is the uti

How r ye doin? Xx

Was just thinking today if all goes ok
I'll prob only hve 3 hosp visits before bub comes now too
And much less spaced out visits than before
Eeekkk
Its getting real :)

Legs been a teeny bit itchy last two nights too
Hope its not oc starting
But its been mild and I'm prone to being itchy from stuff anyway

I'm not to bad Hun, really uncomfortable tonight. Bump us really tight and having some nasty Braxton hicks. They aren't regular so not worried, but just wish they would stop.

It's so exiting when you realise how few appointments you have left. I have two now I think. Must admit these last few weeks are dragging though. I'm 34 weeks Sunday, can't believe it.

Oh no, hope it stays away for you. Mine is ok, medication seems to be controlling it for now. Still quite itchy though. Got this e45 anti itch cream from the docs, it's so good! You should ask for some.

Can u only get bh when ur walking or exerting yourself?
I think I'm getting them
But never when resting.
Not sure though if its muscle pain or bh

Itching isn't bad
Was just hoping to avoid oc this time.
But I've a sneaky feeling its creeping in.
I escaped till 37 ish weeks last time
So if it is it
Its a good bit earlier this time
Might move c section up a teeny bit if it is.

I only counted appointments cos I remembered u doing it a bit back
Makes it feel very close alright :)
I'm getting excited

I guess so, mine can start through walking, or if I'm doing too much although they do strike when I'm resting too. Especially at night. They are getting so painful now. Took a paracetamol tonight so hopefully I can get some rest.

I love counting down the appointments. When time is dragging it makes me feel like there's an end in sight. But now I'm starting to feel sad that my pregnancy is almost over, which is crazy cause I'm hating being pregnant at the moment lol. It's just that thing of soon I have to share my little man with the world. Also I'm worried about Aurora not being my baby anymore. These bloody hormones are turning me into an emotional mess lol.

Hope u got some rest hon xxx
Maybe mine is muscle pain so.

I'm the same.
Sick of being pregnant
But half thinking might be my last time preg
So not wanting to wish it away either.
Must be normal :)

Plus not looking forward to c section after pain

Dr thinks its cystitis and tiredness
She could very well be right :)
She prescribed bed
I love her :)
Also gave me antibiotic just in case it turns out to be uti

Sounds like a lovely doctor. Take her advice and rest, you deserve it. Wish someone would prescribe me bed! I'm still so crampy. Not getting any worse though so I'm not worried just yet. DH is panicking and is sat there with his contraction timer app, bless. It's keeping him quiet so won't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->