Think its getting more real to him too

This week is crawling
I got confused with dates last weekend and thought I was 32 weeks
So now this week until then feels long

I dreamt the other night my waters broke at 36 weeks
And I did labour myself
And all was fine
Wishful thinking :)

I think I've just had my last bath :wacko: was all relaxed and starting to feel better then got stuck getting out oh was on a call and couldn't hear me very undignified and the bathroom is soaked but it hurts more now than it did before :rofl:

I'm going to eat lemon cake to make myself feel better (fatter :haha:)

Oh no hon.
I haven't had one in ages now again
Don't like lying on my back anymore
Hope ur not too sore now xxx

Hi ninjakitty.
It sneaked in on us didn't it :)

Simon is heaps better.
Hope he has finally kicked the sicknesses butt :)
Gone off to school
Swim day today so should be very happy
Xxx

Haha lucusmum! I got stuck the other day when I layed down on the floor to get the tv remote which had got pushed under the sofa by Aurora. I literally couldn't get up and the idiot as he is now known was in the shower so had to lay there for 15 mins till he was done. He found it hilarious, I didn't. Did you enjoy your cake? im finding eating difficult at the moment, have a few bites of food and then I'm full. Plus the stupid iron tablets are still making me sick.

Hope Simon has a great day, glad he's better now. Everyone in my house is so poorly, I'm hoping I don't get it.

Exciting times ninjakitty!

I don't think I've had a bath since a year passed in June even though I sometimes just wish I could. We don't have one in our house as our bathroom is tiny. Could easily see me getting stuck now though! My hips and thighs don't seem to work like they used to plus this bump just gets in the way! Hope you aren't quite as sore now, Lucasmum.

Lilesmom, pleased to hear Simon is doing better! Hope he has a great day.

Maryanne, my appetite is a bit all over the place at the moment. Either I'm starving and can eat everything that is put in front of me or I have three bits and feel full and sick. Such fun!

Thanks ladies xxx

I'm hungry but then usually regret eating
Only time I don't hve heartburn is in the morning
The joys of it

I've no motivation to do anything
Should go get blood test done today
But I'm too lazy!!
Was going to pack hosp bag.
I gathered a few more bits
But don't feel like it now
Lots of my stuff cant go in cos ill be wearing it over next few weeks

Ditto on the no motivation. I'm kinda glad I got stuff ready weeks ago or I don't think I'd bother now. I'm literally exhausted all the time.

Anyone else picked their names yet??

Yeah maybe I should hve been more organised ,:)
I tried to do it but couldn't get my bag put from under the bed.
The space is too tight .
My belly and hips wouldn't let me get at it .
Doh.
Will hve to get oh to get it.

No names from Oh .
He didn't pick Simons till last minute too.

I'm picking away in my head
But they change everyday :)
Current faves r Emily ( was original, went off it , then back )
Rebekah, sofie and lots more :)

I try not fix on one so I'm not disappointed

We are 99% sure that we will be calling our little guy Connor. It's the only name that has stuck and that we both equally like. I like lots of other boy names but nothing else feels right with our little man. It does annoy me a little that it is fairly popular but oh well!

Is your oh picking lilesmom? Emily is lovely. Mind you all those choices are nice.

Lynanne I absolutely love Connor. It's not that popular where we live. But I understand what you mean by other names don't sound right, there's a million names I've liked over the last few months but Henry is the only name I can imagine calling our boy.

Connor and henry r both lovely xxx

Yeah oh is picking.
Everytime I named a baby I miscarried
So the only one oh named so far was simon
So i told him early on he could name this one too
So it would stick around
And it did :)
Thank god
But I hve veto power :)

We had one proper talk about names ages ago
Only girls name we both liked was emily
But I think oh is as superstitious as me secretly
Cos he wont pick name till they r born

I'm ok today still a bit sore but I will survive :wacko:

No closer to being ready than we was last week :blush:

Pretty much settled on the name Edith but you never know :flower:

Just over two weeks till I go on maternity :happydance:

I'm always hungry but have always been a funny eater so it makes a change for me to eat (even if I don't enjoy) a full meal :wacko:

Totally understandable lilesmom. I'm sure he will pick something nice once she's here. DH had more naming power this time as I picked Aurora. I still had input but I knew how much he loved Henry and I must admit it grew on me. He was so happy when I said we would use it.

I still love Edith lucusmum. One of my favourite girls names. Bet you can't wait to finish now.

Nope really can't wait it's just still to far out of reach for my likings though I can see it in the distance but can't quite grab hold yet :haha:

U could so do with the break Lucas mom
I'm barely managing what I do
Let alone work on top.
Hats off to u hon.
Glad its soon u get a break though
Hurry up 2 weeks xxx

I think most names grow on u
I wasn't overly excited when oh picked Simon but I love it now
Couldn't imagine any better name for squishy butt

How is everyone feeling today? All good I hope?

I feel like poop. Had no sleep in days as I can't get comfortable in bed, and my hips feel like they are going to snap in two. I also officially hate the idiot again. I was getting changed for bed last night and I caught him staring at me. At first I thought I was just being a bloke but then I noticed he was starting at my belly. I asked him what was wrong and he replied 'god that's huge! I didn't realise how massive you were. Your much bigger than last time'. Yea that didn't go down well with me at all and ended up with him in the dog house again :rofl: I think he will be glad when the baby comes now and I go back to my normal rational self.

I couldn't imagine giving DH naming power, lilesmom. Not because I think he would do a poor job but just because I am so obsessed with names that I'd hate not to have any control! Fortunately we were on roughly the same wavelength when it came to picking a name. I sort of just threw Connor out there one day (I was thinking of Celtic/Scottish names) and he jumped on it. Really has grown on me the last wee while, not sure I can imagine calling him anything else.

lucasmum, Edith is a name I would never have considered (I knew a woman who was a bit of a cow back in the day called Edith) but it has such a lovely ring to it when I think of it for being a little girl's name.

Maryanne, it's funny how you can love a tonne of names but they just don't feel right. If we'd been having a girl then I'm 99% sure she would have been Aurora though! It's the only name that DH has ever suggested without me prodding him and we loved it. Maybe save it for next time!

I'm not too bad today but I'm feeling like a complete whale. DH said to me last night that in the last week to ten days he thinks I've really become all bump. Luckily he put it really nicely and only after I had mentioned feeling massive myself otherwise I'd have knocked his lights out. I am super self conscious about it and dreading the weekend as we are out for dinner with his family (many of whom I haven't seen since about 20 weeks) and I know there are going to be lots of comments!

Here's my 34 week bump pic.

Attachments

• 34 weeks.jpg
    34 weeks.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member