~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Morning every one and :hi: to ALL the new ladies. Wow, loads of newbies to our thread, you will all have to make sure you get your names and EDD on the front page list!

Blkhairbeauty, I am so pleased bubs started moving around once you went in, I think that is quite common, they like to make us out as being fibbers :D

went looking in 3rd tri- Wow- its so crazy all the birth and water breaking stories! Speaking of- do we have a link yet to our new 3rd tri thread?

I think Majm said she would do it on Friday (or over the weekend), just in time for the first of our 3rd tri Sparklers! I am ready for 3rd tri now as other than this thread, a lot of what is discussed in 2nd tri is no longer relevant to me, which is a scary thought :haha:

I really need to step up my baby buying as so far the only things I have is the travel system, Crib bedding set, a few blankets, some baby towels and some really cute little first size vests and babygros. And I need everything!EEEK, I have loads to get still!

I wish I had of remembered the lactose intolerance i seem to have developed in this pregnancy last night before I ate two ice creams and spent the little hours on the loo
:(
and before I even post this the advert at the bottom of the screen is for Anusol, ironic.

so far the list of things i have bought can counted on one hand. 2 Dresses and a nursing cover- thats it! hahaha but I kept everything from DD so there isnt alot of things i need. A new crib bedding set would be nice and some more baby socks because DD's kind of disappeared. But other than I think I am covered. I am more worried about sorting the cloths from 0-3 and 3-6 and so on. I wonder if I should wash everything if it was clean when I packed it away...hmmm something to think about

Oh the joys of pregnancy!!

Woke up in a lovely 'under the boob' wet patch this morning :blush:

went looking in 3rd tri- Wow- its so crazy all the birth and water breaking stories! Speaking of- do we have a link yet to our new 3rd tri thread?

Iwas going to start it tomorrow but I'll start it today! ;) It will be later cuz I'm on my iphone now.

for my 25 weeks app i have to get a midwife to call to me as usual i have no car and they open for an hour a week and its really early in morn and i cant get there lugging a toddler around and my dad I am sick of him giving me crap about asking for stuff when I need a lift there :( so they where not happy as they are understaffed and have to call to me :( think after that i will stick to my hospital apps as I know dad may take me there if they are seldom. I missed loads last time over my mum being nasty and just not telling me dad wasnt coming as she wanted him to go shopping.

Thankfully my best mate has booked my Other half his theory test as a present and she is giving me one of her cars! a vaxhall safera when he passes and he has a lesson on Tuesday. He can drive already but has reading difficulties that he hasnt done theory for yet. And some bad habits.

Ooh please can i have a :pink: next to my name on the first page?! :D
I haven't bought anything yet! It still feels too weird to walk into a baby shop and pick something up. Waiting for Maternity Grant to buy the travel system. I've been given loadss of babygros and vests tho so tbh i don't think i'll need any more..xx

I am ready for 3rd tri now as other than this thread, a lot of what is discussed in 2nd tri is no longer relevant to me, which is a scary thought :haha:

I feel that way too. I got this way about 1st trimester really early. Tired of reading about spotting even though I knew I'd been there too.

Now I'm sorta tired of reading about different sex of the baby or if its normal to wait this long before feeling a kick.

I want to move into the I'm as big as a house and I have to roll off my bed in the morning 3rd Tri but I have to wait another 4 weeks still. :wacko:

Well ladies, you wont believe this! My computer went on the fritz last night and COMPLETELY stopped working, well, the screen. I was planning on buying another when I got my refund from school loans, but it did not happen fast enough! Bleh. Thankfully my Grandmother has a computer that she doesn't use and lets my Aunt use and my Aunt gratefully was willing to give up her games for a couple weeks before I get my check from school and get another computer! :p

I am still depressed about my DS's pictures that were on my computer though .. does anyone have any ideas of how to get the kind of stuff off of a computer? The screen went out, and and is completely messed up so it isn't really likely I'll be able to get them off ... I took a bunch of my camera so thinking I could just order prints over the internet and then this happens! Bleh, OH doesn't seem to think its a big deal as have a lot of his pictures on facebook and still on the camera .. but I know of so many that I will be losing!!! Can't deal with it ... so any ideas would be great, lol!!

I also thought about BnB when my computer went out ... and I almost started crying over that too!! LOL I am pretty pathetic!!

I am ready for 3rd tri now as other than this thread, a lot of what is discussed in 2nd tri is no longer relevant to me, which is a scary thought :haha:

I feel that way too. I got this way about 1st trimester really early. Tired of reading about spotting even though I knew I'd been there too.

Now I'm sorta tired of reading about different sex of the baby or if its normal to wait this long before feeling a kick.

I want to move into the I'm as big as a house and I have to roll off my bed in the morning 3rd Tri but I have to wait another 4 weeks still. :wacko:

That is exactly how I feel, luckily I can move next week. To be honest Hayley, when our new thread gets started I would just hop over anyway, if you sit quietly I am sure no one will notice you are early :haha:

I am still depressed about my DS's pictures that were on my computer though .. does anyone have any ideas of how to get the kind of stuff off of a computer? The screen went out, and and is completely messed up so it isn't really likely I'll be able to get them off

Is it just your screen? If the computer is still working you should be able to hook it up to another monitor and view your photo's that way and then hopefully get them off. If the whole PC is broke then sorry have no idea. Hope you get it sorted as its horrid losing treasured photographs (must back up mine).

x

OH sister is meannt to be calling down, oh joy! NOT! she will be bitching about william not liking her, william being stupid, william being underfed all while she was caught bching behind my back and she knows it and hasnt spoken to us in 2 months or more over it! so I shall not be accommodating I hate back stabbers and I cant have them around me, Got sometihng to say say it to my face. And she made up lies to!

:haha: I agree!! Although the birth stories can be scary sometimes - a week tomorrow I can move over :happydance:

Im off too Sonisphere festival in the morning and won't be back till Monday - hoping my back isn't gonna give me too much jip :wacko: staying in a hotel so will have baths every night when I get in - Can't wait too see Iron Maiden though \m/

Lol xx

This may be a thick question but how many weeks do you have to be before you move to 3rd tri? This pregnancy is going so quickly its mad! To think I'm already over half way, it seems like only yesterday me and OH were shocked at seeing the positive on the pee stick!

We have bought quite a bit already to be honest, OH has bought something 'big' every month and we had our nursery furniture bought for us. Just waiting to be able to get my HIP grant so we can put that towards the pushchair we want. Then we just have to wait to move at the beginning of November! (nightmare)

That is exactly how I feel, luckily I can move next week. To be honest Hayley, when our new thread gets started I would just hop over anyway, if you sit quietly I am sure no one will notice you are early :haha:

I am still depressed about my DS's pictures that were on my computer though .. does anyone have any ideas of how to get the kind of stuff off of a computer? The screen went out, and and is completely messed up so it isn't really likely I'll be able to get them off

Is it just your screen? If the computer is still working you should be able to hook it up to another monitor and view your photo's that way and then hopefully get them off. If the whole PC is broke then sorry have no idea. Hope you get it sorted as its horrid losing treasured photographs (must back up mine).

x

You are right! Haha .. completely forgot! Thank you, such a life saver!!

x

You are right! Haha .. completely forgot! Thank you, such a life saver!!

Lol, you are like me, get in such in a tizz that I forget the easiest of things :D

Here is the link for 3rd Tri. It is still under construction.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...lers-official-3rd-tri-thread.html#post6313762

This may be a thick question but how many weeks do you have to be before you move to 3rd tri? This pregnancy is going so quickly its mad! To think I'm already over half way, it seems like only yesterday me and OH were shocked at seeing the positive on the pee stick!

We have bought quite a bit already to be honest, OH has bought something 'big' every month and we had our nursery furniture bought for us. Just waiting to be able to get my HIP grant so we can put that towards the pushchair we want. Then we just have to wait to move at the beginning of November! (nightmare)

I think its 27 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->