~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

cool scan pics ! sep for my next scan, seems ages away.

And everytime i eat half hour later I am hungry again! I cant keep eating like this I dont have enough food for rest of the week if I keep that up.

Cute pics!!! :)

Is it possible to develope an allergy to a food while pregnant? I've noticed if I eat peanuts or peanut butter my stomach gets all jacked up? I don't eat lots but even just a smal amount. :cry:

not suppose to eat penuts in pregnancy far as I know, baby can be allergic. Now I think thats it, I dont eat pea nuts due to asthma . Makes it worse. I have a milk intolerance now though so its possible .

My mw told me that not eating any peanuts at all may actually be worse because the baby has had no exposure to them, like when you get immunized. Obviously if you're allergic to them or have asthma etc then its probably not wise to eat them..xx

I was told a small amount was fine, but now I think I will just quit it. :(. I ate it with Jace too.

I would love to have some nuts, I want praline god dam it! lol but I cant be arsed with several asthma attacks that follow after. I do eat things that could contain nuts or traces, so I aint anti nut lol

:haha:

I love Macadamia Nuts and Almonds more than anything! Mmm!!!

hummm almonds,,,,love the smell to. Cherry bakewells hummmm. Shhhussh!

on another note i now have dizzy spells . Dont know why i may go and lie down as William is with his dad , he wouldnt stop screaming when he went out so they had to take him with them. I get more me time and dont have to listen to him going bonkers because he seems to be attached to his dad like glue.

Do you drink lots of water? I need to drink more water during the day and lay off the Sprite and lemonade! Lol

aww thanks girls!! :cloud9:

hoping to go to asda baby event within the next few hours, although ive heard there is very little left :dohh: have some things picked from their website, little outfits and stuff so if they arent in store then i'll order online!

I only drink water I cant have fizzy drinks at all in this pregnancy. Water is cheaper! and no sugar, win win there. I think i am just tired and should be sleeping really since I never get the chance for a nap.

hoping to go to asda baby event within the next few hours, although ive heard there is very little left :dohh: have some things picked from their website, little outfits and stuff so if they arent in store then i'll order online!
I got vests and sleep suits for this baby in that and stuff for william and us to. couldnt resist.
Oh and cute hats, i have all these from William but they a re well washed out and hard and faded and my mum cant understand why i want a nice new clean set for the hospital at least!

Sleep sounds great right now but I have to go into town and buy Jace school clothes and more maternity pants for myself.

I got vests and sleep suits for this baby in that and stuff for william and us to. couldnt resist.
Oh and cute hats, i have all these from William but they a re well washed out and hard and faded and my mum cant understand why i want a nice new clean set for the hospital at least!

aww you are definitely right to get nice new things for your lovely new baby! and you never know you might need to buy pink this time :winkwink:

my mum says it can wear blue, williams old stuff it dosnt matter but it does to me! she had me in blue clothes so she keeps reminding me. Well no need to wonder when she had my hair cut like a boy to why I turned out like a tom boy and ride a motorbike lol

Sleep sounds great right now but I have to go into town and buy Jace school clothes and more maternity pants for myself.

Oh, school shopping! I have to say I am not looking forward to this when my kids get older, lol. So much a hassle! And lots of money ... bleh.

Im getting a lot of handmedowns from my nephew (he was born in Feb.), but Im still buying new things. I was offered a handmedown crib as well, but my parents (thank goodness) said no to the free offer, b/c they want to buy one, that comes with dresser and changing table.

I dont understand how your Mum, DF, could be saying this stuff to you and trying to make you feel bad. Every baby deserves to have new clothing, even if its mixed in with the handmedowns. Besides, you could have a girl, and who would want to take a girl home in boy clothes.

my mum says it can wear blue, williams old stuff it dosnt matter but it does to me! she had me in blue clothes so she keeps reminding me. Well no need to wonder when she had my hair cut like a boy to why I turned out like a tom boy and ride a motorbike lol

aww noooo way?!?! well this is your baby hun! you buy what you can and want for your baby! your mum doesnt need to know anything about it :haha:

Ah those are lovely images Makeithappen, you must be soooo in love!

I hope you get that new link to work Majm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->