~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Hi there!

I am new here! Can I join your group? I am due on Nov 6th and am on team yellow. Good luck to everybody on your pregnancies!!

Hi Hon! Welcome and nice to meet you!

Wow! We are getting lots of new members today! Super exciting!!! :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

May I join you? I'm Kayley and my due date is 30th November. Although I may have to have c-section before due to low lying placenta. Depends if it moves up or not.

Hi Kayley! I'm April and we have the same due date. Do you know the gender? We are having a little girl! :cloud9:

Hi :D

No we are on team yellow by choice. Although gut feeling tells me it is a boy! But I don't know hehe. We want lots of surprises as we are not planning anymore children.

How are you doing?

I'm good. Been sick with some kinda bug today though. :(

Oh thats not good :( I've been suffering from horrible back ache but my OH bought me a bump support belt yesterday that is working amazingly well! No back ache at all today UNTIL I took the belt off for half hour!

My lower back kills me off and on. Right on my right side, hip and buttocks. :(. My boobs have been killing me too! Especially my nipples and I won't let my hubby near them anymore! Lol

Hi Ladies,

May I join you? I'm Kayley and my due date is 30th November. Although I may have to have c-section before due to low lying placenta. Depends if it moves up or not.

mines lying near the cervex but they hope it moves so I could end up another c section again this time. :wacko: I may never get a natural birth :cry:

ps i have hip ass and back pain to and my nips are sore and I still breastfeed so ouch!

I have hip pain, I keep waking up at night with pain in my hip, and have to roll over...its an all night thing...havent had a good nights sleep in forever.

Hi Ladies,

mines lying near the cervex but they hope it moves so I could end up another c section again this time. :wacko: I may never get a natural birth :cry:

ps i have hip ass and back pain to and my nips are sore and I still breastfeed so ouch!

Yeah mine is near the cervix aswell, I won't mind having a c-section though means I don't have to have the pain lol. The only thing that really bothers me about it is I feel so can't feel the kicks as much if it was above baby as its supposed to be. Also although kicks are quite hard I can only occasionally feel them on the outside (this makes OH quite jealous as he can't feel them very often) Hopefully they will get harder as time goes on.

I have hip pain, I keep waking up at night with pain in my hip, and have to roll over...its an all night thing...havent had a good nights sleep in forever.

I too have not had a good night's sleep. :(

I can feel kicks ok unless mines to the back or something but can feel movement. I dont think it will move, they said that about williams position and he didnt move and i had to go through a labour just to get an emergency c section at the end of it and warned them this time if the baby cant get out then go to c section ffs! no point on pushing when it cant get out. last scan tells I think.

Yeah I was told I have to have another scan at 32 weeks to see if it has moved or not. I guess if it hasn't I will then be booked in for ceserean (sp?) if it has I will be left for natural delivery.

Don't get me wrong I CAN feel movements and kicks but not on the outside very well

i had no idea the placenta could move....learn something new everyday. good luck ladies- i hope it moves to the right place for you!

blkhair- did you try the cold water trick? Mine has her active moments and then it seems she is sleeping for a few hours and awake while i am sleeping. I wish she would get on a schedule :lol: that is just like me! trying to get the baby in a routine even before shes born! I had dd on a schedule from birth and it worked out great- i like predictability!

i had no idea the placenta could move....learn something new everyday. good luck ladies- i hope it moves to the right place for you!

blkhair- did you try the cold water trick? Mine has her active moments and then it seems she is sleeping for a few hours and awake while i am sleeping. I wish she would get on a schedule :lol: that is just like me! trying to get the baby in a routine even before shes born! I had dd on a schedule from birth and it worked out great- i like predictability!

I do not blame you at all! I love schedules! Did you breastfeed/formula feed?

breastfeed...but actually that wasnt on any type of schedule- I was like a 24 hour convenient store! hahaha...the early day routines were all sleeping related and then play times got added in and then as time went on real food was on a schedule but i nursed to 12 months and she was always able to get milk anytime she wanted. But she did start to routine it along with sleep patterns after awhile so it was really predictable

well she still hadnt kicked me at all, i did the orange juice thing and tried peanut butter(thats what the nurse from the L&D said to try too) but she only kicked 3 times in 45 mins, so they had me come in and get her monitored. Was in there for about an hour and they gave me more orange juice and she started kicking and rolling around again. She evn got the hiccups when she was on the monitor. My dh thought i was making my tummy bounce but it was lo with hiccups, but she is fine(thank goodness) but Im glad i was better safe then sorry though.

Yes, always better to be safe than sorry!! I'm glad everything turned out good! :hugs:

it gives you a little comfort getting to listen to the heartbeat. Most the time it is just our nerves and worries getting the best of us, but if you dont know shes ok you arent in a good state- so its good to go in a check

went looking in 3rd tri- Wow- its so crazy all the birth and water breaking stories! Speaking of- do we have a link yet to our new 3rd tri thread?

Hi there!

I am new here! Can I join your group? I am due on Nov 6th and am on team yellow. Good luck to everybody on your pregnancies!!

Hi, you are due on the same day as me! Hope you are feeling ok. I'm on team yellow too. Welcome x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->