~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Yep 27 weeks, which is Monday for me...ill be one of the first to kick off November Sparklers in Third Tri....Its scary over there...like Eskimobaby said.....babies are born over there!! hahahaa :D

I can't figure out why I can't join our facebook page! Can anyone tell me why? LOL

Hi girls, thought i'd finally drop in.

How is everyone doing? There is not much new with me. Just copping headbutts to the cervix everyday which really is the most awkward annoying feeling.

Love

Hi girls from scorching Cyprus :) Have managed to get online for a bit to catch up and say hello and welcome to the new girls. I am coming home tonight so shall be back regularly as of tomorrow (after I go to asda to try and get loads of nappies and wipes etc all stocked up!!)

I have had a great week staying with some friends out here, but it has been tiring, any more pregnant and I don't think I'd have coped!! Well mums friends have named my bump baby Barry (lol god knows why!!) and also Hunky :haha:

I was thikning of going over to third tri on Wednesdayish as I have my 25 week apt but will be 26 weeks and I think that's the last real thing in 2nd tri, but by god third tri is damn scary, so I'll flit between the two for a while :)

Oh Hinky, I'm on for aqua on the 10th now as will be in Hastings as have someone coming to sort out my phone line :)

I can't figure out why I can't join our facebook page! Can anyone tell me why? LOL

I had problems joining using the link on the first page of this thread as it just kept leading me to my own groups. Is that is what is happening to you?

Glad you are having a good time Anna, I had a lovely time when we were in Cyprus a few weeks ago, as long as I didn't do anything! I was just 21/22 weeks then, would strgggle now I think so you are doing well!

Look forward to seeing you 'back n action' on here when you get home :D

its the wrong link I think? should be this = https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=126431300723438&ref=ts

Lol xx

3rd Tri is waaaay too scary! I want to stay here forever...i don't want to actually give birth!:shock: i'm perfectly happy keeping my baby girl safe inside me forever..xx

I had problems joining using the link on the first page of this thread as it just kept leading me to my own groups. Is that is what is happening to you?

Yes!!!! Exactly what is happening!! So I scroll to see if I already joined but have not!!

DF, not sure.

Lolpants, Thanks! I'll click on that when I get on my laptop.

We have 3 sets of twins in November Sparklers? I had no idea! Haha.

Well my little man is 9 months old today, eh ... scary! Thats means only 3 months until he is 1 year old ... and then soon after his baby sister is coming ... :|

Went to doctor yesterday .. finally! And everything is good. Measuring 25 weeks, so good there! Madelyn's heartbeat was nice and strong. I didn't have high blood pressure which I thought may be a possibility! Haha. I also don't have an infection, so the burning while weeing was just completely random I suppose! ... and I am huge .. haha. Not really, but feel like it. Er ... what else?? She just says that I am doing great ... again. Haha! And as for my dizzy spells, she said stay hydrated and eat regularly because that is what is most likely causing it mixed with this excessive, ridiculous heat!

My glucose test next time ... bleh. I go back in 3 weeks instead of 4 because I was late getting to her. But yep .. fun,fun. Get to drink the nasty nasty stuff next time. I failed my first glucose test with my DS and had to take the 3 hour. Passed that, but it was no fun as I do not enjoy that drink in the least bit!!

I cant stop eating!!!! help!

I find myself like this right after we go grocery shopping, as I just have so many things to choose from! :haha:

Just try your best not to overeat so you wont be regretting it later .. I really don't see anything wrong with having snacks here and there .. or excessively for a day, lol.

hey girls had my 4d scan on wednesday night! was fantastic!!!! worth every penny, im still on a high from it! here are a few pics.......

face with leg and foot up
Photo0138.jpg

cute little face and arm at the side
Photo0136.jpg

picking nose lol
Photo0131.jpg

hand and arm up to face
Photo0130.jpg

legs in the air, feet crossed and arm up to face!
Photo0135.jpg

Cute pics!!! :)

Is it possible to develope an allergy to a food while pregnant? I've noticed if I eat peanuts or peanut butter my stomach gets all jacked up! I don't eat lots but even just a small amount. :cry: It's either that or a bug since it just started a few days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->