~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Welcome to the new ladies, Pixelle, I;m near Southampton too :wave:

Can definately feel baby moving around more now and this last week I've started seeing kicks and things too. Yesterday it look like there was an earthquake or something happening as my belly was moving so much :haha:

baby is trying to get out! i swear if she kicks much harder i might just let her out! Anyone else feeling constant moving and shaking? Especially after i eat!

Yes!! I love playing with her and she has kicked Jace and Mark pretty good too! :haha: She did kick me once yesterday where it actually hurt! Like she kicked a nerve or something! Made me jump!

Ok gals .. so I am just going to go on about some stuff ...

Watching the news, found out that Kansas City, MO (USA) which is about an hour away from me has already had 63 homicides this year ... and that really freaked me out. I come from places that hardly have any crime, and no one has been murdered in years and years and when it happens ... well, it doesn't! So why even think about it? ... My OH is from Kansas City and wants to move up there in a couple years with his family ... but when I hear things like that I get scared! :( My OH says I am acting silly, as we will be moving to the "good side" of the city .. but I still feel a bit uneasy when I think about it!

Then this morning I go to change my LOs diaper and realize we only have 4 diapers! :dohh: I had no idea! And we have no money until tomorrow! Thankfully I stashed a few away for an emergency. They are Size 4 and LO wears Size 3 but you have to make it work! I was sure we would make it to Thursday with no problems because normally the 60 pack lasts us 2 weeks ... but he has been pooping a lot for some reason .. so I guess that is what did it!

Then yesterday I ended up not getting to go to the doctor AGAIN. Its for tomorrow now, so hopefully nothing comes up again! ...

As for the baby kicking, well I can definitely tell she is getting stronger! And the other day when I was driving she gave me a big kick towards the ribs and scared me half to death! It just came out of nowhere! :haha:

Oh yes! And Welcome :wave: to all the new ladies!!

I think I am having sciatic nerve pain again. Last night I couldn't sleep. My whole right butt cheek hurt. And the back of my calf is all tingly. It sucks and when I look up how to treat it there seems to be no advice besides rest.

Hi there ladies just thought id post as i am due november 5th cant wait very very excited to meet my little man =)...

hows everyone doing??

=) -x

Hi there ladies just thought id post as i am due november 5th cant wait very very excited to meet my little man =)...

hows everyone doing??

=) -x

Wow, your avatar is amazing! When did you have that scan? I'm due 29th November and we're expecting a girl.

Hi and welcome to all of the new posters! :wave:

I woke up with a stomach bug this morning and hope it goes away. :cry:

welcome all newcomers :D i have 8 days until im in my third trimester!!! EEEEKKK!!!!!!!!!

I am kinda concerned though, my lo has been really active and now today she seems to be on the quiet side....is this normal????

Hey, I'm due in November too :D

I'm due to have my little boy on the 17th :happydance:

Can't wait !

Congratulations & Good luck to everyone here :flower:

Definitely blkhairbeauty. They have their quiet days sometimes. If you are really worried, or just want to make yourself feel better have a glass of cold water/orange juice and lay on your side and see if that gets her going. It usually does the trick. :thumbup:

Can't wait !

Welcome! Congrats on your baby boy!

Also, congrats on your V-Day! :happydance:

Can't wait !

I actually had to google "V-day" there, hadn't realised that today was my "V-day" but wey-hey :happydance:

Today is a good day :) I may make a V-day post now that i've discovered the meaning :p :blush:

Can't wait !

I actually had to google "V-day" there, hadn't realised that today was my "V-day" but wey-hey :happydance:

Today is a good day :) I may make a V-day post now that i've discovered the meaning :p :blush:

That is definitely your proud mommy right! Lol.

Hi, can i join you guys please.
i've 2 edd dates, 24th and 27th November xx

I have a nursing chair and car seat picked for new baby kiddicare but they charge £20 for delivery to me and I cant get these cheaper anywhere. I will have to look for money off codes when ordering to bring that down a bit thats wild for delivery no one else charges that to me.

Hi Ladies,

May I join you? I'm Kayley and my due date is 30th November. Although I may have to have c-section before due to low lying placenta. Depends if it moves up or not.

Hi Ladies,

May I join you? I'm Kayley and my due date is 30th November. Although I may have to have c-section before due to low lying placenta. Depends if it moves up or not.

Hi Kayley! I'm April and we have the same due date. Do you know the gender? We are having a little girl! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->