• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I think its funny that Madeline is a popular name lol. Thats what we are naming our lo if its a girl lol

I like it. But it reminds of of Madeline McCann and puts me off :(

Sorry :D But you are in the US so its ok :)

we are spelling it Madelynn(lynn for my mom's middle name) :D I am pretty sure its a girl lol so I want November to come soon because I want my little Maddy! XD

Thats nice :) I am not using my mums name cos she had a horrible welsh name. but if it is a boy it will have my dads middle name as its middle name (Andrew) which was also my grandads name :)

I have no idea about names yet at all, took me till the end to decide William was getting his granddads name. So I have no idea on any more. It will take me right up to the end to decide again.

Well, I might as well move over now too what with the box change on the ticker and everything. I won't decide on a name 'till I know the gender but already got my little book of notes.

Hey, thought I'd finally move over. :wave:

Hey girls...time for me to move over today *brings my pillows and duvet and gets comfy*

Hey Devonangel
Nice of u to join me in 2nd Tri xoxox

Hows u and bubs going??

I feel like I haven't posted on here in ages!!

15 weeks today :happydance: since first tri time seems to be flying!!

Everyone says I look blooming...I don't much feel it though :laugh2:

I really must make an effort on starting some bump pictures for comparison.

How is everyone else feeling?

I look blooming rank lol I really need a hair cut. Feel ok, forget I am pregnant this is so different from last time. I hope to god there will be no trouble today from in laws, I have stopped packing as I have no trailer and waiting on another one, so much stuff to still throw out but i cant wait to move to my new place.

im with you DF, it soooo different this time i forget im pregnant, im feeling flutters but im not sure if its bubs yet! :D

feeling awsome tday

xxxx

I have too. but never sure of it is wind.

I am waiting for my landlord to call me. I hate these phonecalls :D I haven't sorted my council tax as the council is rubbish even though applied about a month ago after a row with them!! I think this is why he is ringing arghhhhhhh call me back hehe!!

oooh its getting busier here! which is awesome news :D
So glad we all made it :cloud9:

I feel good apart from lack of sleep :sleep: (I swear its prep for the baby!!) and I had a go with my doppler again this morning, found the heartbeat very quickly and was very strong and clear :D He also appears to have moved from the right to the middle

:happydance: Happy weekend everyone :happydance:

Lol xx

I am considering a doppler. I was always against it really, but I really wanna hear bubs hb :)

Morning all and welcome to all the new ladies who have joined us over here in 2nd tri :wave:

I am feeling good too, hopefully I can now start to eat a little healthier now I don't feel quite so queasy.

I have a doppler and it is amazing to hear babies heart beat, especially as I am not feeling any flutters yet. When we first got it, it took ages to find but now it takes a matter of minutes and it is loud and strong! Baby also seems to have moved towards the centre.

I have a scan on Wednesday, I will be 16 weeks exactly. Can't wait to see it kicking about again!

Have a lovely weekend x

i have decided to join 2nd trim now really quiet in 1st!! can my date be change to the 19th please xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->