~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Glad too hear it :)

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :cake::happydance:

Lol XX

i dont think iv put on much weight, as when i went for my scan i weighed less than i did when i went to my midwife appointmnt at 8weeks, only like half a pound less but atleast it wasnt loads more! but i think soon it will pile on me as i cant eat healthy at the min!! xxx

My birthday is Wednesday!

It seems so surreal that, once again, I am in 2nd trimester. I was just here last year. My due date with my son was Nov. 12, and my due date with the new one is Nov. 10 - so definitely not much difference.

I have been feeling so/so lately. Idk exactly. Meat still gets my stomach turning, so still can't eat whatever I want. And believe me - I still get nauseous after some meals. :(

I am sooooo tired lately. My LO is a big meanie and has been very tempermental lately. Ah, the joys of teething! But, it is so much fun sometimes.

Well happy birthday rowley! I hope you feel better soon!

AFM I discovered something that has really amused me lol. While laying on my stomach today while reading a book i was doing some kegal exercises. Well come to find out i have a VERY pronounced bump under all my extra cushion(lol) and everytime i squeeze my kegals my bump moves...it entertained me for HOURS! not even joking. So i got some extra kegal exercising done lol

I've just made the FB announcement. LOL that was a funny 5 minutes..... Cue lots of "Whose baby is that" LOL

thanks for the birthday wishes- happy birthday to you silas!

I havent gained any yet- lost 8lbs so far- I bet I will lose about 10-15 before I start gaining any back :yipee:

ps my ticker is hilarious...plump or pregnant- no one dares ask me if i am pregnant for fear its just that i look bigger! Although if i wasnt preggers and i had gained weight i wouldnt want people asking when the baby was due- that would be horrifying! so i guess i like that no one asks!

Cue lots of "Whose baby is that" LOL

Did i miss something? Do they just like to tease you about OH? i teased dh the entire pregnancy that the baby wasnt his but when she was born and later on she looks like the spitting image of him so no question there!

Cue lots of "Whose baby is that" LOL

Did i miss something? Do they just like to tease you about OH? i teased dh the entire pregnancy that the baby wasnt his but when she was born and later on she looks like the spitting image of him so no question there!

No you didn't miss anything, me and the dad aren't together!

Hence it was a shock for people! But I have never revealed my relationships on facebook so no-one would ever know if I was with someone or not. I was single throughout my whole relationship according to fb lol

So out of boredom I decided to take a chinese gender test, and fill in all the info correct. Even looked up conception dates. Praying it is right as says I am having a girl, and was right with my little man. *prays hard*

I better go to bed.

^^u got the same due date as me but i didnt a bfp til march 7 just bc we were trying so i didnt think/know i was preggo! lol

hope u get a girl!

did you check to make sure on your chinese age? because their calendar is different than ours. theres a website you can enter the day you were born and it gives you the right info. Hope its right for you! i think i am predicted a boy

I too, am predicted a boy on the chinese gender predictor...I went back and did it at conception and age of my little girl..they predicted girl for her, and was right.

Guess it's a 50/50 chance..LOL

woooooohhoooooo im here as of today!!! sooo chufffed!!xxx

I am convinced I am having a girl but who knows??? So many women have been wrong!
Hoping for team PINK but will be equally thrilled if it happens to be blue :D

Hello!

Bit late for the party, but can I join in please! :happydance:

Due date 12th Nov, so am 13+4 today.

Touch wood, am actually starting to feel like I have a bit more energy now! Still go to bed early, but not exhausted in quite the way I was before. How is everyone else doing?

Total weight gain of about 6 pounds last count - oops.:blush:

Xx

After 6 weeks of preparing for a boy, I have now switched sides and want a girl :D

I did the chinese gender thingy and got girl and my Dad and a good friend (who always gets it 100% right when people are preggers) have both said Im having a girl!! I always said if I had a kid I wanted it to be a boy, but I too have switched sides recently and would be just as happy if it was a girl - less than 6 weeks till I find out!! :)
I also worked out today that I only have 20 more weeks in work and taking off weekends and holidays only 95 days left! woo hoo! :happydance:

did you check to make sure on your chinese age? because their calendar is different than ours. theres a website you can enter the day you were born and it gives you the right info. Hope its right for you! i think i am predicted a boy

Yes, I went to the one where you enter everything and it automatically figures it. It said my lunar age would be blah blah, and that is was a girl and what not.

As for having another boy, I will be just as happy in the end it would definitely be a lot cheaper as we just had a little boy so everything can be recycled. But we are only having two, and that is enough for the both of us so I am kind of holding out on getting one of each. I am sure I will experience some dissapointment, but I will be ok in the end.

Hey ladies, I'm coming over from first tri...saw my bean on Friday and I feel great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->