• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Hi! Can I come and join you guys over here now, I'm 14 weeks tomorrow :happydance:

Is anyone else feeling really insecure about something being wrong as they have had their scan and have no symptoms anymore? Or is it just me? :( I am always feeling there is something wrong, and will do until my 20w scan in July it seems...

Is anyone else feeling really insecure about something being wrong as they have had their scan and have no symptoms anymore? Or is it just me? :( I am always feeling there is something wrong, and will do until my 20w scan in July it seems...

I've had times I've felt like that over the last couple of weeks - esp as my scan was at 10 weeks, so an even longer wait till next scan!! I've found my doppler helps - I have a listen twice a week and its so reassuring to hear baby's heartbeat :cloud9:

2nd Tri is a time when we are generally supposed to feel better anyways (although my 12th and 13th week were my worst so far!!) so it is probably just that were experiencing the 'blooming' stage :D

Lol xx

I have no symptoms at all now, last prego I was throwing up all day every day till the end and had everything . After last scan I felt better knowing all was ok only that wait in between scans is a long wait. Scans are almost addictive if there was a machine for sale i would probably buy one (I would never be able to afford one) . But I stay calm and hope everything is ok as I spent the last pregnancy worrying when now I know theres no point on worrying till you reallyhave something to worry about if you get me then its just stressing. easy for me to say maybe as this is number two and number 1 i was a wreak!

I have no symptoms really, but I look preggo today!! It might just be the huge roast I had around 3pm though :D

Well I had a good day, I went shopping in town where there are NO maternity clothes. I ended up buying a few great things that should last throughout my pregnancy though, so am very pleased!

On a bad note, preggo brain kicked in again and I left my keys in Dorothy Perkins and didn;t realise for ages :D

Heya everyone!!!
I cannot belive were all in second tri now!!

Update on me,
Im starting to show now my tummy is like a rock and my little pouch is popping out quite far.
My boobs have got up 3 cup sizes sadly there COVERD in bright red stretch marks :(
My doppler came about a few weeks ago im addicted to it baby was really really low when i first used it on my pubic bone near my hip!
Its been moving to a different spot every few days and its now half way between my pubic bone and belly button right where what i thought was fat but its obviously bump!

I have a very wriggily baby!

As for symptoms i dont have many except feeling exhausted (i thought that was supposed ti go in second tri)

I feel ill almost like a run down feeling,
im constantly thirsty aswell and my bodys itchy!!

And the heartburtn when it strikes it strikes hard! xx

Glad I am not the only one. Well my tummy is very squidgy but not evident I have any kind of small bump unless I have my top off. Looks more like podge anyways, only I know it isn't as I was an extremely flat sized 8 before.

Cannot wait until the beginning of July for my next scan! It seems sooo far away, my birthday is blooming closer than the scan date..

hey ladies....do i join at 13 weeks? or when? I'm due the 22nd but will be having the baby on the 10 or 12th by csection.

I moved over at around 13w4 however seeing as it is so quiet over on first trimester, I would say move over :)

aw thanks mei190 : ) yay! it is definately very quite over there! and lonely! haha..so how are all you ladies feeling!? i'm sick : ( but i'm going to post a bump photo this is 12w4d : )

Attachments

• prego.jpg
    prego.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 57
I am jealous as I cant post a pic of my bump as I am fat and I cant see a baby bump , I can feel sort of something when I lift the flap left from last pregnancy that hangs there unattractively but thats about it I cant see anything. People probably think I am due soon.

I remember last time I told my parents when I was 8 weeks prego and my brother called as well,a week later my bro asked "am I an uncle yet?" :O I wasnt even as fat then he is 31 and obviously dosnt have a clue about how the human body works. HIs ex was the thickest girl I ever met , she didnt know where her brain was lol

Yeah 2nd tri. . . so when do I start to feel lees like the walking dead then? I'm sure someone promised it stopped at 12 weeks.

I heard that to in last pregnancy and it didnt stop till the end though this one it did so theres hope yet lol

Those promises of feeling less like the dead are lies...all lies I tell you :laugh2:

At 15+2 I am still being sick on a daily basis...still so tired I could sleep for england, still having numerous in the night toilet trips...and still so damn moody!! Whoever said second tri is about 'blooming'...has obviously never been pregnant!!

bless you i havnt had sickness for over a week so got my hopes up that it was over and now its back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got my scan letter today 1st july seems ages away xx

I had a weeks break from the porclain friend for a week at about 12 weeks too...so thought that was the end of it...LOL..no chance though in my case!!

Oooohhhh....I love scans!! We have ours on 16th June...but am also having them at 24, 28, 32 and 36 weeks!!

You&me, were you this unwell when you were having your little girl too?

I was like Dragonfly when I was pregnant with my son, sick morning, noon and night from BFP right up until he was born, but this time nothing! I have felt a little queasy back in the early days but never been sick. I feel so well now that if it were not for my growing little bump I would think it was all a dream!

I fret a bit that everything is ok as i do forget i am pregnant and am able to get on with things unlike last time. Second pregnancy's must be different, I think my doc was actually right for once lol I do get tired though but whats new I am running about after a toddler and trying to sort out the house for a move. My urge to murder certain poeple hasnt changed though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->