• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I decided against one in last pregnancy as it would have made me paranoid if I couldnt pick it up right or I would doubt and maybe think its mine. The midwife always called with one near the end and listened every day it was nice. I do want one but I know what I will be like so I wont get one.

Trying to hold down breakfast here :( not been sick in a long time i just ate when I was starving and trying to digest. Could go either way here. Also still loosing more weight, not that I am complaining.

thought id post some "bump/flab" photos so i can compare, im nearly 15 weeks.

uxcuse the mess lol

https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/soph_coopz/Photo079.jpg
https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/soph_coopz/Photo078.jpg
https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/soph_coopz/Photo077.jpg

xx

mannn my mirror makes me look smaller than i am lmao. dont be fooled, i am a size 18! hahah

I love mirrors that do that :D

Well have just spoken to landlord! Well he is selling my flat (I live on 2nd floor) but has offered me the ground floor flat if I want it. It is slightly bigger than mine and NO STAIRS :D :D :D

Well have just spoken to landlord! Well he is selling my flat (I live on 2nd floor) but has offered me the ground floor flat if I want it. It is slightly bigger than mine and NO STAIRS :D :D :D

Just check that the windows are secure, or get him to put window locks on or whatever. Not only for your safety but also for insurance etc. Sounds good though, hope it's suitable for you x

Although it is ground floor it is not on the pavement as there is a basement, but yes I will deffo have to look into the security. I haven't seen it yet but he said it is the same as mine just a bit bigger :)

It helps me as I was gonna move out of here August when my tenecy ran out, then be homeless literally for a few months so it is good if I can get the flat ready before baby comes, then go to mum mums for a bit and then come back when I feel ready to be on my own :)

OMG Sophie I want your mirror!!! hehe!! Nice looking bump - mine is nothing like a bump yet - just B shaped :(

I <3 my doppler as I've been sensible with it - just twice a week - once at weekends and once in the week. At 15 weeks baby is easy to find and its very clearly his heartbeat as is so much faster than mine!

Yey to the flat Anna :D That's fab news

Lol xx

Oh lol pants, b shaped with the dent at the belly button?? Well that describes my podge. Pic in my journal a page from end if anyone fancies being nosey. I think it is getting a bit higher and looks like a doughnut from the front.

Good news on the flat Anna. Wish we knew where we were moving to!

Thanks guys, it is a weight off my mind, even though I was never gonna be on the street as was only gonna go to mums whilst on mat leave it just means I can prepare better for bubs and I like my flat and where I live, walking distance to town and beach across the road :)

I cant tell if i have a bump I am a size 16 with a wobbly belly hanging down from last time so I still look 28 weeks preg :( I cant wait to look pregnant then I have an excuse for it lol

Thank god my new place is a ground floor , no stairs! also no one above me or on one side of me. I hope I Havant got the most haunted part as I heard rumours. Ok thats not a rumour that came from the owner to someone else. I have to pay rest of deposit soon and I just cant wait to move in. I cannot believe I am moving to a castle :) I will be crapping myself but hey lol I wont annoy ghosties if they dont annoy me.

u have a lovely lil bump! Im sure when all our bellys have 'popped' we'll wish we were smaller! hehe!!

On a different note - I ordered my pushchair today :D Mama and Papas Luna Mix as was on offer in store, but the awesome sales guy told us to go back at bank holiday weekend as we can get all the extras (car seat and liners etc) a lot cheaper! We have a massive store in Cardiff and I love all the stuff there - especially the gingerbread range, so will no doubt be buying some at the end of the month too
Makes it all more real - I have a pushchair!! (well I will when I collect it in October hehe!)

Lol xx

thanks for your comments ladies, i think im startin to get a bump but i still have my baby flab from alys xxx

i love the pics sophie! You dont look a size 18 so I think I want your mirror too! I took some pics but not brave enough to post them- once i get another one in a couple weeks i will post them to compare!

awww thanks rowley!!

i know i do love my mirror, but then when i go into the bathroom its a different sight in that one! lmao so its a tease!

xx

how are you an 18? I am actually bigger than you yet a 16??? you look 14 or 12. I have bulky hips from last preg, all sits there still sagging down. Dam celeb bodies making it look easy to get it off, I didnt have the time to get it off constantly feeding and looking after baby.

i dont know i just am! lmao!....ill see if i can find a fatter pic of me!! hehe may be 2 mins! x

https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/soph_coopz/pic-1.jpg
me at alys' christening

my last bump pic with alys about 39 weeks
https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/soph_coopz/pic2.jpg

beautiful pics! you look awesome at 39 weeks- i wish i looked that good!

here's a pic of me at 39 and 1/2 weeks! I love this pic! but i still have a B shaped belly my hand is at my belly button

Attachments

• DSC_0066low.jpg
    DSC_0066low.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116