~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Hi girls!! Double digits for me too!! Well what a day I have had. Had my 25 week check all good :) heartbeat was 150, fundus wasn't measured as she couldn't fine her tape measure but she felt it and it was fine!! Got my glucose test in 2 weeks boo!!

And the best news of all .... I tried my luck about my dates as I miss mat pay by a few days and she only bloody changed it for me :-D so hopefully I will get my full may pay now unless they get really pedantic about it!!!!!

Anna, been thinking...you probably should have given them earlier LMP date and that's it, they don't chnage your due date then!:)
I needed a later date. Thing is when I got pregnant maternity pay was last thing on my mind didn't even think about it!! Anyway my due date is the 10th by scan 12th by lmp but I go with scan as it's earlier lol!! Midwife gave me my matb1 with the 17th on it. So now when I count back 11 weeks from then I have been at my job for a year exactly!! Certainly tight but I think it means I get my extra money :)

Dah! Of course later date, what am I like! :) Hopefully it will work out for you. Week starting from Monday or Sunday for maternity? Fingers crossed for you xxxxxx

hello girls!!!! It's my viable dayyyyyyy!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! xx

Happy V Day! :hugs:

Well ladies, Joseph is going to be in a Child Health Contest today, our appointment is at 1:30pm. So hopefully he does well! Wish us luck! :)

Welp, scratch that gals. My OH is being a jerk and says its a waste of gas to drive over there for this and blah, blah. Ugh, sometimes I just wish I could hurt him. He never wants to change his plans, but he will shoot down mine without giving it a 5 second thought. I am starting to get REALLY sick of this.

:cry: :hug:

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/SDC10361.jpg

Little kitty!

:cloud9:

Lenka, do we have the same due date?! :)

Ginger1 happy V Day! :hugs:

Yep! 30th? :):cloud9:

:happydance:

Yay!! :wohoo: baby is back to moving my whole tummy again tonight, oh boy, they dont half make us panick lol!

LOL Yay! My is a wiggle worm a lot and getting stronger. I can't wait until I can watch her move my belly!

:happydance: Congrats to all those who have made V-Day and to those who are now into double figures! :happydance:

Anna, will have fingers crossed your MAT pay works out for you now. And Pink Lizzy, what a cute little kitty and all that feeding will surely help you get prepared for bubs!

Because of my anterior placenta, I have a huge tummy black spot where I don't feel any movement so unless he/she is kicking very low to the sides, I don't feel very much and I never get that rolling tummy feeling. I am going to ask my MW for advice on monitoring fetal movements as I know it is very important but I do struggle at the best of times!

One more sleep and I am a bona fida member of 3rd tri :wohoo:

:happydance: Congrats to all those who have made V-Day and to those who are now into double figures! :happydance:

Anna, will have fingers crossed your MAT pay works out for you now. And Pink Lizzy, what a cute little kitty and all that feeding will surely help you get prepared for bubs!

Because of my anterior placenta, I have a huge tummy black spot where I don't feel any movement so unless he/she is kicking very low to the sides, I don't feel very much and I never get that rolling tummy feeling. I am going to ask my MW for advice on monitoring fetal movements as I know it is very important but I do struggle at the best of times!

yeah i can imagine how annoying that would be to not feel alot of movement! although at least you know the reason behind it! i bet he/she is going crazy in there and you just dont know it!

**edit** Yay for 3rd tri!!!! see you there in a few days!! :wohoo:

:happydance::hugs::kiss::cloud9:

LOL Yay! My is a wiggle worm a lot and getting stronger. I can't wait until I can watch her move my belly!

i hate it when she has quiet days! shes been dancing away in there tonight :haha:

Mine was being lazy on Thursday and Friday. She was wiggly but not as much. LOL

Lol, Herbert has just made me out to be a total fibber as I have just felt a kick near the top of my bump :happydance: hopefully that will mean the bigger and stronger he/she gets the more I will feel movement! Now that makes me feel a lot better!

I am sitting dead still trying to get Herbert to do it again .............

Just to let u girls know as my Internet is off while I wai for my phone to be connected again I am using my iPhone which is a pain so sorry if I come across a bit me me me for the next week!!

Lenka - they have abandoned the sunday rule I found out today which is why I tried my luck one las time. So they count back 11 weeks from your edd and not ewc which I thought they did. I think I am ok but it is niggling me until I know for sure :)

that kitten is adorable :)

congrats to all the double digits and v days!!

I have some great news too!! My sister is pregnant again after an awful 21 week loss last year and an mmc at 7 weeks in jan!! Mother nature works in funny ways cos she's up the duff with identical twins lol!! Early days but so pleased chunky will have 2 cousins just 4 months younger - hoping they are boys haha!!!

Coco yay!! It is so wonderful when u feel them. I have been lucky as my placenta is posterior so have felt from about 17 weeks. He still goes quiet from time to time.

On another side note my midwife asked me if I was kicking counting so I said no didn't think I needed to till 28 weeks. She said start now so I get used to it. 10 movements per day I need to focus on at the moment. Thought I'd let I know if some of u girls want to start too :)

cocobelle i wonder has your placenta moved a little, i dont know if this happens with an anteria placenta, but i had a low lying placenta at 20 week scan, had 4d scan last week and it had completely moved!! i dont know, just a thought of another reason as to why you might be feeling it more now!

Lenka - they have abandoned the sunday rule I found out today which is why I tried my luck one las time. So they count back 11 weeks from your edd and not ewc which I thought they did. I think I am ok but it is niggling me until I know for sure :)

Hiya

SMP used to be paid Sunday to Saturday - thats the part of the Sunday rule which has been abandoned and the first day of your payment week is the day you actually started your mat leave.

To count back for your qualifying months the Sunday before your edd is still used as the first day of your ewc.

However, this is for SMP purposes - hopefully they will count back from your edd for company pay.

Hope this helps and isnt too confusing.
FGS

Hi thanks!! Well all my info is from my union, one would hope they know what they are talking about. My luck they have got it wrong and they still count back from the Sunday before edd then I am still buggered! Now I have doubt in my mind from a conversation I had with hr a few weeks back :-(

Hi thanks!! Well all my info is from my union, one would hope they know what they are talking about. My luck they have got it wrong and they still count back from the Sunday before edd then I am still buggered! Now I have doubt in my mind from a conversation I had with hr a few weeks back :-(

Dont forget anna I am quoting SMP only - company mat pay will be based on an individual company basis.

Fingers crossed that they count back from your edd :D

I know, it is all so damn complicated!! They union people looked into it and she seemed sure they count back from edd. I am entitled to smp either way I know that much just the added occupational pay I am hoping for. It was when she said the Sunday rule had been abandoned I got some hope!! Well I can't do anymore the midwife was great to add these days on I can't ask for anymore :D even though I would be out by 4 days!

The maternity policy also states beginning of the 11th week before ewc/edd whichever they chose to use. I interpret that as 10 weeks plus 1 day. I assume they wouldn't count like that though!!

I know, it is all so damn complicated!! They union people looked into it and she seemed sure they count back from edd. I am entitled to smp either way I know that much just the added occupational pay I am hoping for. It was when she said the Sunday rule had been abandoned I got some hope!! Well I can't do anymore the midwife was great to add these days on I can't ask for anymore :D even though I would be out by 4 days!

The maternity policy also states beginning of the 11th week before ewc/edd whichever they chose to use. I interpret that as 10 weeks plus 1 day. I assume they wouldn't count like that though!!

The 11th week will also start on the Sunday - so for example I am due on a Tuesday but I can actually start my mat leave on the Sunday before my 29th week - does that make sense?

I still think I miss out :( this Sunday rule is the one that buggers it!! Just wonder if I can fight it if my edd makes me in but Sunday rule makes me out (depends if they have abandoned it for occ pay purposes!!)

annoyed now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->