~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I still think I miss out :( this Sunday rule is the one that buggers it!! Just wonder if I can fight it if my edd makes me in but Sunday rule makes me out (depends if they have abandoned it for occ pay purposes!!)

annoyed now :)

Sorry :blush::flower:

Hehe not your fault at all :) just ever so complicated and might have been given the wrong info. Well I'll find out soon enough xx

I have everything crossed for you anna - how many weeks occ would you be entitled to?

It's a bit rubbish so I am not too annoyed. 4 weeks full pay, 2 weeks 90% then 12 weeks half pay. Every little helps and all that :D fingers crossed they use my due date on my matb1. Though I now have my doubts x

After being quite for the last few days, Jaxon has been going crazy after eating dinner. I love the feeling of him moving about in there, its one of the most amazing things ever.

Its all better in your pocket honey - keep us updated :D
I have just read our maternity policy online and woah I am confused again haha!! It states our omp is calculated based on legnth of service 11 weeks before edd. then after that it says to qualify it mentions ewc not edd. God I dunno :) I gotta forget about it or I will go mad!!

Weeeeellll ladies, I have had a huge bout of pregnancy brain today!!

So I posted here earlier about wanting to put my son in Child Health Contest, and how OH pretty much shot down my plans saying it was a waste of money (as we were broke). Well I got a check in the mail today, so was really sad that my son would still not be in the Child Health Contest. (As had already cancelled the appointment, wouldn't get over there in time, etc.)

Well my friend is putting her daughter in the contest, and was telling me about how the appointments were for tomorrow - not today. So I got to thinking ... and I had literally convinced myself that today was Wednesday, not Tuesday! :dohh:

So, I called the people back and thankfully they had an opening! So my little man is back in the contest!! We got at 10:15 am tomorrow. So, any good luck wishes would be great, haha. Its not like we win a bunch of money or anything ... but I just really want him to place in the contest! :)

Er, so my mishap with pregnancy brain ... it has been a while but now I know you just cannot escape it!! :nope:

https://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/coc/coc7035-854.jpg

Is this not just adorable? I must have this ... too bad my OH would probably die if I said anything about buying it .. he is no fun.

Silas! :haha: I still get the days confused! I understand!! Lol

That nursery is too cute!!!

silas- what is the Child Health Contest? is it like a beauty pageant or modeling or something? I hope he does well- he is a cutie! Where did you see that purple nursery its adorable! We have been looking for something new- maybe i should show it to DH

Hiya ladies! Hope everyone is well.
Nothing to do with pregnancy but I was so excited I had to put it somewhere... I just passed my theory driving test, can finally book my practical and be driving before this baby arrives!! woohoo!!!
xx

It's a bit rubbish so I am not too annoyed. 4 weeks full pay, 2 weeks 90% then 12 weeks half pay. Every little helps and all that :D fingers crossed they use my due date on my matb1. Though I now have my doubts x

I think you will actually be better off living on SMP and claiming whatever benefits you can anyway. It might be less complicated with one flat rate.

Right here goes for me. I still miss out on mat pay as my union got their info wrong. So I am off to the doctors to see the midwife I saw yesterday to ask/beg/bribe her to add 4 days on. Ithink she might as she is just covering. To think I came so close yesterday lol!!!

Hope everyone is well. 26 weeks eek 14 to go xxx

I think you will actually be better off living on SMP and claiming whatever benefits you can anyway. It might be less complicated with one flat rate.

with tax credits it will top up to about £800/900 a month and hopefully can get housing benefit until I go back to work! But the extra £650 a month or so plus tax credits would be handy!! I swear I am on a mission! I'd got used to the smp idea just get my hopes up and dashed again.

Cos chunks dad won't be contributing ( at the moment at least) it is scary thought when your one income falls to £500 a month as I have no-one else to rely on x

feck midwife was just here and i forgot to ask her for hipp grant form :( everything ok this end, she then pointed pout my bad tooth. How nice of her. Sorry we cant look as good as you do but pointing stuff out is kinda rude! especially when I am sensitive enough about it. Was all great till she said that and she is calling out to me next app, didnt ask me to go in which is great as I cant get there anyway she likes coming down to see where I live so will be back.

where do I get this form now! could do with it to before sales end as I had loads of stiff waiting to order.

Good luck AM!! I hope she does it - she doesn't really have anything too lose - most 1st time babies go over anyways, so will be hard to catch out!!

I've just got back from Drs - been having lots of pain in my back and left leg - he just gave me paracetamol and warned me it will prob get worse as I get bigger!! great :grr:

Lol xx

Wow this thread moves way to quickly, i'm not on for one day and theres like seven pages of gossip to read through!
Had my 25wk appointment today. I hate going to midwives, its always really rushed and abrupt. I know there are lots of pregnant ladies all over the world but I want to be made to feel special! Ooh but i do like to be nosy and see who else has got pregnant in my town. Heard bubs heartbeat again, it'll never cease to amaze me..xx

Not wanting to go in to too much detail but it's all sorted and I will get my money yay!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->