~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Hiya ladies! Hope everyone is well.
Nothing to do with pregnancy but I was so excited I had to put it somewhere... I just passed my theory driving test, can finally book my practical and be driving before this baby arrives!! woohoo!!!
xx

Hi, Congrats on passing your theory test! :D

I havent been feeling to much movement from Jaxon today. He's been so quite and not responding when I try and get him to kick. I figure once I finish with work I'll go home and have some juice and lie down, see if that gets him moving.

Lenka, do we have the same due date?! :)

Ginger1 happy V Day! :hugs:

majm, you and Lenka have the same due date as me I think :D 30th November.
Babys kicks seem to have become a lot stronger over the last few days! It makes me giggle sometimes.

Yep! November 30th!!! :happydance: I LOVE to feel her kicking too! :cloud9:

Do you feel the kicks really low down? I sometimes feel them in my left hand side but mainly feel them REALLY low nearer my pelvis

Babys kicks seem to have become a lot stronger over the last few days! It makes me giggle sometimes.

Do you feel the kicks really low down? I sometimes feel them in my left hand side but mainly feel them REALLY low nearer my pelvis

Yes, I feel her more on my right but also in my pelvis area. LOL

aww congrats kayley! my husband is going crazy study mad as i type as its his theory test at 8am tomorrow! im sooo hoping and praying he passes! was it difficult??

glad its not just me! lol

I just got cramp in my leg! I used to get it alll the time nearer the end of my first pregnancy, normally woke me up in the night. Brings me to tears

I havent been feeling to much movement from Jaxon today. He's been so quite and not responding when I try and get him to kick. I figure once I finish with work I'll go home and have some juice and lie down, see if that gets him moving.

aww hun i hate when that happens! i know how you feel ive had a bit of no movement this week myself, although shes gradually getting back to her wriggly self! hope juice works for ya! :hugs:

aww congrats kayley! my husband is going crazy study mad as i type as its his theory test at 8am tomorrow! im sooo hoping and praying he passes! was it difficult??

awww thanks for the congrats but it wasn't me lol - it was a newbie I think! Good luck to your hubby, hope he passes!

I've been driving for 4 and half years and it was tough back then, god knows what its like now!

awww thanks for the congrats but it wasn't me lol - it was a newbie I think! Good luck to your hubby, hope he passes!

I've been driving for 4 and half years and it was tough back then, god knows what its like now!

OMG preggo brain me!!! :blush:!! thanks for the good luck for hubby! i so want him to be driving by the time baby arrives!

OMG preggo brain me!!! :blush:!! thanks for the good luck for hubby! i so want him to be driving by the time baby arrives!

Do you drive? I didnt drive when my daughter was born until she was about 2 and I must admit it was a bit of a nightmare getting around by bus those first 2 years. I love my car lol

i can drive, i passed my test 7 years ago, but i havent driven since! im very very nervous! im hoping when hubby passes and we get a car i will get my confidence back again for the sake of the baby!

Ladies, would I be considered crazy for trying and starting a new job since I am already 26 weeks pregnant? Granted, I probably wouldn't get the job once they realized I was pregnant - as I can't really hide it! But, I have been applying for jobs ... just not sure if I am a bit naive thinking if someone was brave enough to hire me that I could handle a job from this point until the very end ... but I do have to say that money is my motivation. So perhaps it wouldn't even be an issue! And I would love to have a job to go to after the baby is born ... I would REALLY, REALLY love that! Lol.

glad its not just me! lol

I just got cramp in my leg! I used to get it alll the time nearer the end of my first pregnancy, normally woke me up in the night. Brings me to tears

Ah! I heard those are quite normal. :( I dont want them! they are horrible!

Ladies, would I be considered crazy for trying and starting a new job since I am already 26 weeks pregnant? Granted, I probably wouldn't get the job once they realized I was pregnant - as I can't really hide it! But, I have been applying for jobs ... just not sure if I am a bit naive thinking if someone was brave enough to hire me that I could handle a job from this point until the very end ... but I do have to say that money is my motivation. So perhaps it wouldn't even be an issue! And I would love to have a job to go to after the baby is born ... I would REALLY, REALLY love that! Lol.

Try substitute teaching at the schools. :)

Hi all, well I had my 4d scan on Monday. Connie decided to keep her legs over her head for 1 and a half hours. The appointment was only meant to last 45 minutes! It was really cute though she was so content playing with her feet. We saw her mouth and nose and that was about it, we have to go back for free in a couple of weeks to try again! The sonographer was great and made us feel at ease. Connies weighing 2Ib 3oz at the moment and is bang on average which is great. I'll keep you all updated on the next scan, I have a week camping 1st! I'm hoping she starts to turn round as well because at the moment she's feet first, her heads up below my ribs! I'm officially in 3rd tri but thought i'd post this here to make it my last, will keep looking at both though!

i'm a november mummy :) 22nd of november, expecting a little boy♥

Try substitute teaching at the schools. :)

I am not done with my Associates degree until September, and you have to have 60 college credits to substitute. So, I am out on that until September. But that is definitely something for after the baby. Until then I would be stuck working a minimum wage or maybe a bit above minimum wage job and crappy hours. Unless by some miracle I get this job at a Head Start that I applied for a couple weeks ago. Would be great, considering I am in college for Education and all, lol.

Awh welcome to team :pink: So perfect, 1 boy and 1 girl :D
I love her name too!
And what is gestational screening? You sound so excited about it i just have to know!..xx

I think she means the test for gestational diabetes. Only by the blech she put at the end haha!! I have mine on the 16th :( have to fast for 12 hours, they take bloods and u have to drink a horrid sweet glucose drink.

I have mine on the 16th too - not looking forward to it :(

Popular day for the minging sugar drink!!!! We shall unite and be strong lol xxxx

yey yey yey!!! Mine has got stronger too, although he/she s been sleepy yesterday....came back full kicking force today! I am embracing the moments as this will be my last baby:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->