~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Would going on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich diet be really bad? Im totally broke and have enough change in my pocket to buy some bread, and nothing else for the next two weeks.

We are going to be leaving here pretty soon for the Child Health Contest results. I am so nervous, ha. I just don't want to go out in this heat and then Joseph doesn't even place in the contest, ya know? It would definitely be a waste of time. Plus I want to prove to OH that he is not always right about everything. Lol. (He has convinced himself!)

Joseph is happy for now .. hope he stays that way in the heat!

Lenka, do we have the same due date?! :)

Ginger1 happy V Day! :hugs:

majm, you and Lenka have the same due date as me I think :D 30th November.
Babys kicks seem to have become a lot stronger over the last few days! It makes me giggle sometimes.

Yep! November 30th!!! :happydance: I LOVE to feel her kicking too! :cloud9:

yey yey yey!!! Mine has got stronger too, although he/she s been sleepy yesterday....came back full kicking force today! I am embracing the moments as this will be my last baby:)

This is our last baby too. I am gonna miss the feeling of a baby moving inside me. :(

Would going on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich diet be really bad? Im totally broke and have enough change in my pocket to buy some bread, and nothing else for the next two weeks.

It might clog you up. Could you afford stuff for a BLT? Or just buy lunch meat? Or grilled cheese sandwiches are cheap too.

This is the worst off I've been in my life, I just got an unexpected bill from my first tri emergancy room visit and I have to pay for the entire bill in full...and that leaves me unfortunelty unable to buy grocries or pay half my bills this month. I had to seriously count loose change to afford the bread, and couldnt find enough for cheese or milk.

Thats so sad Bartness. I hope something gets better for you. With our son being disabled we always say we're happy we live in Canada or we'd be bankrupt by now instead of pay check to pay check.

Health care in the US is crap, and this is with my insurance (which is going up again). I thought my co-pay would cover it, and I was totaly wrong. I'll be talking to my mom tomorrow when she's off and see if I stop by her house and pick up some canned soups or something to get me by, its the only thing I can think to do.

Can you call the hospital and make payment arrangements?

Today is my VDAY FINALLY seems like it took forever to get here now its third tri than baby time =))

I'll call the hospital during my lunch break tomorrow and check into that. Thanks for the idea!

Sorry u are having a shit time bartness :hugs: hope u get through it ok :) makes me guilty about my whinging I was doing about my maternity pay when u guys get royally Fucked over by medical bills. So sorry if u think I come across as an ungreatful cow xxx

haha so I just felt the baby kick kinda low and then immediately felt a little pain in my privates haha its funny to think about what they must be kicking and how its effecting your body. I think this website https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/encyclopedia/Pregnancy/Fetal-Development really shows how the baby is moving around all the organs in our bodies

haha so I just felt the baby kick kinda low and then immediately felt a little pain in my privates haha its funny to think about what they must be kicking and how its effecting your body. I think this website https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/encyclopedia/Pregnancy/Fetal-Development really shows how the baby is moving around all the organs in our bodies

I'll check that out tomorrow when I get on my laptop!!! Bryelle kicks/punches there too! Lol

Bartness, I really hope you manage to sort out some sort of payment scheme, I am always disgusted that you guys have to pay so much for what should be a basic human right for all :hugs:

Anna, did I read your MAT pay is all sorted out now? If so :happydance:

Happy V-day Marinewife101 and good luck Silas with the competition :flower:

AFM: Well I am officially now in 3rd tri :wohoo:
I had to do my 'Lucozade Challenge' on Monday. It was not that bad as I did not have to starve for it. I just had to drink 273ml of Lucozade and then pop down to the doctors and have blood taken an hour later (I couldn't eat or drink for that hour though). I think they do this in my area to avoid putting everyone through that fasting GTT test (which sounds horrid) hopefully mine will be fine and I wont need to have that done.

Hope you get something sorted out with the hospital, Bartness :( Really sorry you're having such a tough time!!

Happy V Day to Marinewife as well!:happydance:

let us know how the competition went, Silas :)

:happydance: yey go AM!! So glad all your fighting paid off!! :happydance:

I agree - it sucks that you have to pay for what we (kinda) get for free in this country - I can't believe that they can expect a pregnant lady to go without healthy nutritious food, just so they can get money out of you!! :wacko:

Congrats on V day Marinewife!! Once were all in 3rd tri, its a long countdown to the next big event isn't it :haha:

Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->